Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Hello hello hello to all hyunnies...

just wanted to add an article that I am so happy to post. remember the very heated clash between us hyunnies and JSG fans from the Yahoo buzz awards scandal. well who could forget, anyway I just want to say that we should all forget about it. cause for me hating should be forgotten cause now is the time for loving. we should stop all this anti stuff cause its not helping anyone, personally I am a JGS fan since his Doremifasolatido and "baby and Me". but my loyalty still is Hyunjoong

anyway I am posting this because of this new piece of pic and info:

Kim Hyun Joong and Jang Geun Seuk Working Together

1.jpg

The two will be working something on for DUTY FREEE SHOP. - kathy

Credit: SS601.com

repost Kathy'e bench

PS: hyunnies have you noticed that adverstising ads are turning hyunjoong into a little prince

this started in the coupang ad

coupang%255B1%255D.jpg

or maybe it actually started with Baek Seung Jo dressed as a prince in Episode 5 Playful kiss

pk5-00264.jpg

or maybe it started in Boys over flowers where he shined so much like a prince

tumblr_li4yr0PlWB1qd4elko1_500.png

or maybe because even during his debut days he had that innocent prince aura...?

kim+hyun+joong.jpg

Here's some Giant billboard ads of KHJ's Coupang and some different ad campaigns !!!

Annyeong newyorkcitygirl - Thank you for keeping this thread lively and informative. Thanks also for the Coupang billboard pictures. I kept looking several times at the recent pictures of Kim Hyun Joong Ssi and I think he is looking alike 신현준 Shin Hyun Jun the co host of KBS's Entertainment Weekly. I have hundreds of his photos in my room and those pictures in the Coupang are not familar to me. I hope he did not turn to plastic surgery to shatter the image of "Natural" look. Please enlighten me. Thanks.

Sorry joycejoong,just read your post only now, I tried really hard to read all the post, but somehow miss this one, sorry Mianhne!!!! I think czak has already answered your concern, I'm really very sorry. My bad! Sorry! Yes the coupang ads are somewhat photoshopped, and I tried to explain that he did not undergo surgery. I shared a very long post, showing that nothing has change. and when the soccer match appeared and the close up shots, I didn't meant " we rest our case' to you particularly, I was sort of referring the message to my post http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/9843-kim-hyun-joong-%ea%b9%80%ed%98%84%ec%a4%91/page__view__findpost__p__16969353

and here's meteorflower09's reply too to help me out too

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/9843-kim-hyun-joong-%ea%b9%80%ed%98%84%ec%a4%91/page__view__findpost__p__16969675

I was referring " we rest our case to this post: to aznfemale_59

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/9843-kim-hyun-joong-%ea%b9%80%ed%98%84%ec%a4%91/page__view__findpost__p__16966026

I didn't know you posted a question too and it was address to me too, so that's why I PM you.Sorry again, Please forgive me.Anyway, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I am sorry again.and tried googling 신현준 Shin Hyun Jun, sorry I'm not familiar with him, maybe because of the photoshopped, his nose really looked like Shin Hyun Jun.

Sorry again, my mistake, please forgive me, Please do post again. And share what on your mind. Hope to see you again.

If in case I miss out somebodies inquiry or question too, please PM me to remind me, I have no interntion of ignoring anyone if I can answer your inquiries. :D:D:D

Even the little updates make me happy~ Yay! Just HAD to drop by because it's also Jungmin's birthday (LOL).

So there are more matches to be played? HyunJoong scores at least one or more in the ones we have been told of, so as a soccer junkie I'm excited. I think he lost weight again, no? He looks a little lanky in the wedding picture, but it might just be me? And that hair...I hope this part of coordi noona's secret plan. You know, the mess-up-his-hair-a-little-so-when-he-has-his-comeback-he-will-be-super-extra-hot. Yeah.

I'm a little curious. Doesn't he live alone now? I was watching The First Love Story interview (haha, Raphael! Gets me every time) and he said he lived with his parents, brother, and grandmother (R.I.P.?).

I think before he used to share and apartment with Jae joong, but they had to move out because of a lot of complains from the other occupants/tenants... maybe because of the fans' frequent visits they may make a lot of noice probably. I think he mentioned in the interview that they had their house renovated, his room I guess becomes bigger, from what I gathered from the infos I get,He has his room sort of adjacent to their old house, he had it made so that if he comes home very late, he will not wake up his parents and grandma before, it's a big room so sometimes he asks his friends to stay or have a sleepover at his house.

hi guys, thanks for all the pictures and the news you're updating on Hyun Joong. I never get tired of staring at his pics. He's just perfect in every single angle!!

Now i need some help frm you guys. my bestfriend who is SNSD Tiffany's big fan. I told her Snsd Tiffany is a big fan of Kim Hyun joong and once time there is a show where ppl come visit SNSD's dorm and there is only 1 male idol picture in Snsd dorm, and it is KIM HYUN JOONG oppa <3<3<3<3<3<3 I myself did watch that show, did capture that picture and upload it in various KPOP forums... But it's a long time ago, my photo account is closed!!! I lost all my KIM HYUN JOONG pictures including the capture of his picture among other SNSD members that they paste around.

If any of you guys still keep that picture, could you plz pm me or send it to me some how or you can post it to share here too ^^ I dont think we still have that capture picture in the internet anymore. I try to search but i couldnt find it. It's a cute picture. I think we should keep it online various forums for speading Kim Hyun Joong love ^^

THANKSSS A LOT HYUNNIES!!!

P.S: This is a happy week, i got to see an unnie who is Kim Hyun Joong's BIG FAN from thailand fanclub come visit me & my city. She was the one who bought me VIP ticket for SS501's Persona concert in thailand last year too. Hyunnies all the around the world are so friendly and lovely ^^

OK Jessicakth, sorry, I was also trying to help you find the picture in my file, it's a commercial with Yoona. I was lookinh thru my old file and I can't seem to find it too.the video I'm still looking for it. About the photo here's the only thing I could share:

this is what Leader was wearing in the picture that was posted in the refrigerator of the SNSD's dorm. it was a full body shot, his back is the one facing except , his head is turned to the camera,so he faced the camera, and his butt is very obvious of course, I will still look for it if you're still interested, I know my response is so late, become very busy. Sorry again. Mianhne!!!!

20090303ykhj01.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry darling this is the photo from Tony Moly my mistake:

511ef138460ed0ea3a87ce9.jpg

this is the photo.

Hello hello hello to all hyunnies...

just wanted to add an article that I am so happy to post. remember the very heated clash between us hyunnies and JSG fans from the Yahoo buzz awards scandal. well who could forget, anyway I just want to say that we should all forget about it. cause for me hating should be forgotten cause now is the time for loving. we should stop all this anti stuff cause its not helping anyone, personally I am a JGS fan since his Doremifasolatido and "baby and Me". but my loyalty still is Hyunjoong

anyway I am posting this because of this new piece of pic and info:

Kim Hyun Joong and Jang Geun Seuk Working Together

The two will be working something on for DUTY FREEE SHOP. - kathy

Credit: SS601.com

repost Kathy'e bench

PS: hyunnies have you noticed that adverstising ads are turning hyunjoong into a little prince

this started in the coupang ad

*quoted image*

or maybe it actually started with Baek Seung Jo dressed as a prince in Episode 5 Playful kiss

*quoted image*

or maybe it started in Boys over flowers where he shined so much like a prince

*quoted image*

or maybe because even during his debut days he had that innocent prince aura...?

*quoted image*

czak - I think the poster for Duty free at lotte world, has something to do with coupang, so leader is still the "little Prince" in his look and in character, what can I say about the hair, he still looks good in perm, because of the role. But I like his natural hair or his hair in Hangten the best for me. kekeke!He'll always be a good natured prince to me. Whose always there to help and be a loyal friend.

Coupang's Report Card

As always, whatever Hyun joong endorses is sure to be big money back!

Source: http://www.mt.co.kr/

Reposted from: http://khjgalaxy.blogspot.com AND KATHY'S BENCH

Source of the Picture: Rankey

Screenshot by Miclub KHJ

Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Na-Young 's Coupang Cfs has been released for a month.

Coupang's revenue has rise by 4 billions and broke 10 billions.

The number of members has also rise from 100 millions to 200 millions.

2revenue.jpg

Coupang is now ranked 2nd after Ticket Monster

among the deal-of-the-day websites

[info] Keyeast's notice regarding the official KHJ fanclub name

Korean to English translation: wonderrrgirl @ LoveKimHyunJoong.com

Hello, this is KeyEast.

In the warm breeze, the spring that causes flutters in our hearts has come.

Everyone, please take caution of your health during this change of season,

and we hope that you will have a good start for this spring.

Presently, Kim Hyun Joong is having a busy time preparing for his album.

KeyEast is providing as much strength towards Kim Hyun Joong's activities

as well as planning for the establishment of Kim Hyun Joong's official fan club.

Before the establishment of the official fan club,

the participation of coming up with the new fanclub name will be open to the public.

Everyone who have sent us a (suggested) name,

Kim Hyun Joong will be joining in to select the best I.D as well.

The chosen person will be presented with a gift of appreciation.

Everyone, please give it lots of attention and participate actively.

With regards to the announcement, please refer to the detailed contents below.

<Participation period>

<2011 4 April ~ 8 April (by Midnight)>

<How to Participate>

Please send an email to event@hyun-joong.com using the style below.

<Participation email application style>

(1) Subject: Kim Hyun Joong's oficial fanclub name *김현중 공식 팬클럽 이름 공모*

(2) Content: Your name, your ID on the official homepage, Contact information, Fan club's name, Reasons/meaning of the name.

(*wonderrrgirl: If you wish to participate, please copy and paste the KOREAN subject instead for the email you are sending to them.

Just my own suggestion, you need not follow ^^ But this will make their job in separating different emails easier...?

Other information including fanclub name can be given in English if you wish to.)

<Procedure>

(1) After the best 5 names have been chosen, a voting will be carried out in our official homepage.

(2) The name with the highest amount of votes will be chosen as the official name.

<<Details>>

* Only 1 participation per 1 member is possible.

* Names of fan clubs that are already available will be ruled out

* Please ensure that all correct and necessary information are provided in the format provided.

* All emails sent after the participation period will not be considered.

* The schedule of voting period will be announced at a later period.

* For any other questions, please send it to event@hyun-joong.com

Thank you very much

KEYEAST

Guest meteorflower09

Hong Kong Oriental Daily reports on Hyun Joong's kind deeds for Japanese victims

Repost from : http://blog.naver.com/flowerlulu86?Redirect=Log&logNo=110106088526

credits : http://khjgalaxy.blogspot.com/2011/04/hong-kong-oriental-daily-reports-on.html

23029932.jpg

Hey Everyone,

Happy to see some of the new pictures and items on KHJ. Listen, I wanted to ask something. I am right now on spring break (work in education) and I was going to look for a good drama to start watching. I found on a Korean website that shows that KHJ is in a new drama. Do you think this is a mistake or has anyone heard about him being in a drama?

The drama is called White Christmas. There are now 2 episodes up at another website. Before I start looking at this to see KHJ, I wanted to know if anyone knows if he is really in this drama. Has this been posted here before and I missed the posting? Please let me know. Thanks.

http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/white-christmas/

Guest 1nspiration

Hey Everyone,

Happy to see some of the new pictures and items on KHJ. Listen, I wanted to ask something. I am right now on spring break (work in education) and I was going to look for a good drama to start watching. I found on a Korean website that shows that KHJ is in a new drama. Do you think this is a mistake or has anyone heard about him being in a drama?

The drama is called White Christmas. There are now 2 episodes up at another website. Before I start looking at this to see KHJ, I wanted to know if anyone knows if he is really in this drama. Has this been posted here before and I missed the posting? Please let me know. Thanks.

http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/white-christmas/

I checked out your link, and then I did my own search since I don't think he was filming a drama since his last mini drama, Playful Kiss... But I think the Kim Hyun Joong that you're referring to in the mini drama, White Christmas, is a different Kim Hyun Joong. I didn't think there was another Kim Hyun Joong out there... o.O Anyways, click this link to find more information about the Kim Hyun Joong that is in White Christmas. :D

No one beats Leader Kim Hyun Joong tho. :D

He's my one and only, Kim Hyun Joong. <3

teeheehee...

I checked out your link, and then I did my own search since I don't think he was filming a drama since his last mini drama, Playful Kiss... But I think the Kim Hyun Joong that you're referring to in the mini drama, White Christmas, is a different Kim Hyun Joong. I didn't think there was another Kim Hyun Joong out there... o.O Anyways, click this link to find more information about the Kim Hyun Joong that is in White Christmas. :D

No one beats Leader Kim Hyun Joong tho. :D

He's my one and only, Kim Hyun Joong. <3

teeheehee...

Okay...Thank you. I thought it was strange that I hadn't seen it mentioned in this thread that he was appearing in a new drama. I guess it was wishful thinking. I actually watched 2 of the episodes in White Christmas looking for KHJ. Of course, I didn't see him. I saw the other Kim Hyun-Joong and he is actually a really good actor. The guy is good but I still miss seeing Joongie in a drama. Sometimes, I wish he was working on a new drama than a new album because I would get to see him more often on TV. I guess I've got to wait a little longer for that to happen. Thanks again for researching this.

czak - I think the poster for Duty free at lotte world, has something to do with coupang, so leader is still the "little Prince" in his look and in character, what can I say about the hair, he still looks good in perm, because of the role. But I like his natural hair or his hair in Hangten the best for me. kekeke!He'll always be a good natured prince to me. Whose always there to help and be a loyal friend.

thank for that info NYCgirl...

i disagree with you about the PERM, this is the hairdo that has me pulling out my own hair. His perm as SeungJo was quite adorable but in this it is just ....

I wish to all stylist in heaven that they give wisdom to his current stylist or whoever it is that is responsible to that just weird Hair Do...!!!

Lotte Duty Free April 2011 Wallpaper

Credit: kr.lottedfs.com

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

hey Lisaa, thanks for posting the pics ^____^

anyway Continuing my rant above "just look at that hair in this recent pics. I still think he would be excellent as the 'little prince..'. but the hair just gets me gritting my teeth together. well he is still handsome in looks, no one can deny it. But the hair just takes you attention for a good minute before you realize his very handsome face..."

Still love him, just hate the hair. and I have always been a fan of his ever changing hairstyle..

hjg-hairstyles1.jpg

hjg-hairstyles2.jpg

hjg-hairstyles3.jpg

cause I have always believed this articles:

Kim Hyun Joong can digest all types of hairstyle! Really has naturally born charm! [23.09.10]

Credit: bonbon@osen.co.kr + (Chinese Trans) julieann @ www.hyunjoongchina.com + (Eng Trans) SS501UFO.blogspot.com + repost by rainaftershine @ http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/

Please repost with full credit

Kim Hyun Joong’s charming and cute new image in ‘Naughty Kiss’ give everybody a completely new feel, guess this will bring in another new fashion wave. Actually once ‘Naughty Kiss’ is aired, viewers most concern is Kim Hyun Joong’s style and look in the drama, everybody think that he is supposed to be a trend-setter, everytime when he appears he will bring along new fashion wave. Kim Hyun Joong’s hairstyle is also a de facto which everybody want to follow. In the internet, ‘Kim Hyun Joong’s hairstlye’ and other related search word is always in the hot search terms list, this has clearly shown his popularity.

His management company’s spokeperson mentioned “Once the new drama was broadcast, we were flooded with inquiries from a lot of media friends and also people in fashion related business. They are interested about his ‘another’ new style which will start during the beginning of his university life. In the drama Seung Jo’s role will fit a different style and also have more natural hairstyle. Specially for the drama, Kim Hyun Joong has some slight wavy perm, this has caused immediately create much attention among many netizen.

Kim Hyun Joong’s new hairstyle is a wavy hairstyle with a little dimensional feel which make him looks more lively and fashionable. Currently this type of natural and lively hairstyle is widely supported among males in their 20-30s. Couple with bright colour dye, this hairstyle will lead the fashion trend this autumn.

Responding to Kim Hyun Joong’s eye catching new style, the netizen have left messages like “matured and lively Seung Jo is even more charming!” “Kim Hyun Joong can completely digest a simple wavy hairstyle, really has a natural born charm” “After changing hairstlye he is more cute! Baek Seung Jo is good”.

The love war between Jung SoMin vs Lee Si Young to contend for Kim Hyun Joong has started.

Kim Hyun Joong Hairstyles – Cool Korean Guys Hairstyles

Kim Hyun Joong, pronounced ‘Gim Hyeon Jung‘, is a young, successful actor and singer. He is leader of the music group SS501. Born in 1986 in Seoul in South Korea, Kim Hyun Joong appeared on the sitcom Can Love Be Refilled? in 2005. He has also made guest appearances on Hotelier and Nonstop 5, two other TV shows. His hairstyles are popular in America.

You may also recognize him from recently appearing on Spotlight and Boys Before Flowers. In 2009, he won the Most Popular Actor Award for his role in Boys Before Flowers at the Seoul International Drama Awards and the Male Popularity Award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards for his role in Boys Before Flowers as well.

Kim Hyun Joong hairstyles are very fitting for him. He wears them very well. They also fit his unique and bubbly personality. He wears his hair cupped at the cheeks, about chin length. Some cuts are shorter and longer though. He also plays with the color. He has worn his hair black, honey brown and chestnut brown. The chestnut brown seems to compliment his complexion the best.

Many emo people tend to wear their hair similar to Kim Hyun Joong. Kim Hyun Joong’s bang does not cover his eyes. But altering the style to come to the eyes, about eyebrow length is very popular. You can also wear his hairstyle longer or shorter, depending on how you want it. The color is totally up to you. You can keep your natural hair color and just change the cut.

Kim Hyun Joong has become a very popular actor and singer, especially among the Korean population. His hairstyles have become particularly popular in America. His hairstyles are as dynamic as his music, always keeping people waiting for the next. He has a soft, beautiful face. And his hairstyles give him edge and sophistication.

PS: anyway actually found this thread: Ss501's Hairstyles Over Time

Kim Hyun Joong-Jang Geun Seuk...

Who is more like Little Prince?

Shooting Photo Revealed

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110404n22716

Eng Translation: rene from http://khjgalaxy.blogspot.com

repost @ kathy's bench

Recently a CF photo of Kim Hyun Joong and Jang Geun Suk has been uploaded on the online community, catching the attention of the netizens.

The photo depicts two of them filming commercial together with the unique and eye-catching ‘Little Prince’ concept is part of their endorsement activities for Duty Free Shop.

In particular Kim Hyun Joong and Jang Geun Seuk were wearing contrasting white and black outfit. Kim Hyun Joong caught the attention of the netizens with his permed hairstyle along with his white outfit matching with a red scarf.

After seeing the photo, fans reacted ‘Black & white princes!’, ‘Handsome little princes’, ‘Very anxious to see how the CF will be like’, ‘Kim Hyun Joong’s powerful permed hair’

[2010.04.04] FC Men Interview

cr: bluewingsfc @ YT.com

repost Kathy's bench

by: sagaseed @ lovekimhyunjoong.com

Read the same post in KHJ Baidu and thought of reposting one comment by kuoeva6666 on wuri Hj's hairstyle here.. Not my comment horz..

很有创意的发型,cody小姐最近不是很喜欢让小贤的发型卷的很前卫去拍广告,就是放任他变成中分复古大叔的发型去打球,今年是否是cody小姐发型造型的实验年呀?第一次看到小贤的头发在同时期变化这麼大的,虽然都很帅,可是不一定每个人都能接受,且也不是最能突显小贤的走雕男特色,这次专辑很重要,所以希望comeback cody小姐可以让小贤恢复正常一点的发型,让更多人可以接受,应该有人去官网反应一下的

translated by me:

Very creative hairstyle..Recently, Miss cody either allows HJ to shoot CF with curly hairstyle or play soccer with center-parting ahjussi-like hairstyle. Is this year Miss cody's hairstyle experimental year? First time seeing drastic changes in HJ's hairstyle in the same period, but not everybody can accept, and unable to emphasize HJ's walking-sculpture image. This coming album is very important, so hope during comeback, Miss cody can help HJ regain a more normal hairstyle which is more widely accepted. Someone should feedback in his official website.

I read this article, it's what Hyun Joong always says...

15463613442061994889010.jpg

Here's a new face shop advertisment in Hong Kong

85f8bdad0a6eab406c22ebb.jpg

Live like the flowers

March 6, 2008 by C.A.Margonper

In an ancient buddhist monastery, a young monk asked the master:

- Master, how do I do not to be upset with people? Some speak too much, others are ignorants. Some are indifferent, I feel hatred coming from those who lie and I suffer from the insults some throw at me.

- Live like the flowers. – the master adviced.

mariadiaseins.jpg

- How is it like to live like the flowers? – the student asked.

- Watch the flowers. – the master continued, pointing at the flowers growing in the garden.

filomenachitoizvei.jpg

- They are born in the dirty earth, yet they are pure and perfumed.

wwwolharescombluegirlid.jpg

- They extract from the evil-smelly manure everything that’s useful and healthy, not allowing the earth’s sourness to stain the freshness of their petals.

karulawwwolharescomkaru.jpg

- It’s fair to be troubled by your own faults, but it’s not wise to allow the vices of others bother you. Their defects are theirs, not yours.

filomenachitofunf.jpg

- Reject all the evil that comes from outside and accept whatever good that comes in your way.

fatimajoaquim.jpg

- When you achieve it, you’ll be living like the flowers.

paulotavaressieben.jpg

Photos – Credits (in the same order):

Maria Piedade Dias

(www.olhares.com/mariapiedade)

Filomena Chito

(www.olhares.com/xito)

Bluegirl

(www.olhares.com/Bluegirl)

Karula

(www.olhares.com/karula)

(www.prendinhasdakarula.blogspot.com)