Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest yumoreo5

I pray it's Hyun Joong and Shin Hye. I love Seung Yeon but I want a real actress though. This drama needs a really good actress because the story centers around her so please, let it be Shin Hye, I love her and I trust that she and Leader will generate great chemistry as well as amazing drama.

Guest mashimaro57

I'm actually hoping for a fresher pairing... Kim Hyun Joong vs Han Hyo Joo or just someone else.

In fact I hope he can be paired with Yoon Eun Hye for Love Song instead.

To be honest I cannot really stand Park Shin Hye and her acting. It was pretty grating in You're Beautiful. She keeps crying nonstop even during the most irrelevant scenes and her over strong emphasis on her words is plain annoying (think"seumnida"X 1000). I hope she doesn't kill the character the way Goo Hye Sun killed BOF for me. I've watched every other version of these two shows and the casting for the females has been spot on except the Korean versons. Its like Korean PDs just don't 'get it'

Its also nice to see Hyun joong paired with livelier, stronger females (*hwangbo*) than these weak damsel in distress types. I think they bring out more to him thats all.

EDIT: Moon Guen Young also ok.

Guest yumoreo5

^That's a surprise for me. sweatingbullets.gif I personally adored PSH in You're Beautiful. She wasn't overly cute and exaggerated like GHS in BOF, which really ruined it for me too, but I guess all of us have our preferences. But from the list of choices, I vote and cheer for PSH. HHJ and YEH are two actresses I'm rooting for too in terms of collaboration but perhaps later? blush.gif Anyway, I hope things will go smoothly and successfully for Leader.

OMG, MGY would be PERFECT!!!

Guest AllforCJW

You make me lol-ed..! I don't really care whether she's pretty or not. As long as leader is comfortable around her thus making his acting better, that's enough..~~

:)

Agree with you. Leader is still new in acting so it's important that he is paired with someone who has more experience and more importantly is someone whom he can be comfortable with. PSY and leader have collaborated before so it should help. PSY's acting is also pretty good too imo, she's a good crier. ^__^ MGY is perfect too but I doubt that she wants to take the role.

Hi all Hyunnies!

Here go cute gifs of HyunJoong oppa from LMBTO MV

Credit to khj0606.com

Just pick up my most most fav. to post :D

Firstly, serious KHJ whenever he's at work...*w/ painkiller*

05.gif

Secondly, baby or innocent or 4D KHJ *whatever as u call this look*

07.gif

And lastly, he's in pain, he's tired...yes...but he's still uri 4D HyunJoongie!

12.gif

11.gif

Thax all u gals for updatings&sharings.....me silently being grateful&feel sorry for not contributing much for our sweet home here....

But I'm ard all the time to pray&support everything HJ oppa does....

Wish him all the best

P/s: Thx belle0529 for reminding me of pics viewing error....me having worst posting skills..

Hope it's visible now....

Guest Mariposa28

aisling thanks for sharing, cried a lot while watching, miss the boys soo much, i don't know if i can say this, but this MV looks like a farewell, like remembering old memories, and this made me more sad, hope we can hear good news soon, im nervous, but the bts parts are soo cute, adorable

thanks to everyone for sharing, news, pics and updates, ^^

capture and a creation from the MV

a20351537824a65d8435240.jpg

e3224c1b899ca98b4bedbc0.jpg

credit on pic/baidu

Guest belle0529

Hi all Hyunnies!

Here go cute gifs of HyunJoong oppa from LMBTO MV

Credit to khj0606.com

Just pick up my most most fav. to post :D

Firstly, serious KHJ whenever he's at work...

126401768.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1278549372&Signature=RptsT%2BDiFzlFITRdeqfjlJnpULw%3D

Secondly, baby or innocent or 4D KHJ *whatever as u call this look*

126403239.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1278549370&Signature=nNij6sJmM%2FzhBeiTKnsWwNfatDI%3D

And lastly, he's in pain, he's tired...yes...but he's still uri 4D HyunJoongie!

126405956.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1278549367&Signature=c%2FYihDngk9F4bw1rk5%2FFtmhajks%3D

126404441.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1278549368&Signature=Ff2IjOt6Wlq84wB7herhwhrsM9U%3D

Thax all u gals for updatings&sharings.....me silently being grateful&feel sorry for not contributing much for our sweet home here....

But I'm ard all the time to pray&support everything HJ oppa does....

Wish him all the best

hi, can;t seem to view the GIFs, would love to see it, can u upload it again? :)

TS Japan Official Booklet - Q&A 2010 SPRING - Kim Hyun Joong (Leader)

Credits to:Triple S Japan FC Booklet + (English Translation) miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com

SS501KimHyunJoongQandA2010Springfro.jpg

Credit pic to: http://blog.daum.net/elley0606/208

Q. How do you feel about the Budoukan concert?

A: I’m very happy that I’m able to fulfill one of the things that I wanted to do ever since entering Japan.

Q. Having been to many countries for your Asia tour, give us an episode that happened in each country.

A: At Hong Kong, Jung Min lost Hyun Joong’s wallet which contain 20 million won. Frustrating..

Q. Out of all the events, concerts held in Japan, which place left the most memorable memory?

A: Budoukan.

Q. Of all the live concerts that you have seen, which artiste’s concert would you like to see again? Please also say how you feel at that time.

A: None. I would like to meet James Blunt.

Q. Out of all the MV, which is the one that you like most?

A: Love like this

Q. Till now, what is the most happiest present that you have received?

A: Chicken leg

Q. Where would you recommend to visit in Korea? (Tourist attraction, shop etc also OK!)

[b]A: Jaksal Chicken… ㅋㅋㅋ

Q. Any Japanese artiste, actor, comedians that you like or find interesting?

A: I like Takeuchi Yuko and Oguri Shun.

Q. What is your favourite Japanese manga?

A: One piece, naruto. Berserk

Q. You have mentioned that you will definitely eat Gyudon (Beef bowl) when you visit Japan, any other food that you also like?

A: Soba

Q. What is it that you definitely will buy in Japan to bring back home?

A: Hiyoko from duty free shop.

Q. If you have the chance to stay in Japan again, where would you like to stay at?

A: Sapporo

Q. If there’s a long break, what would you like to do?

A: I would like to go and have fun at a resort.

Q. If you have a day to be one of the other members, who would it be and what would you like to do?

A: No one

Q. If you have a day to become a gal, what would you like to do?

A: I would want to meet a guy.

Q. Where would you want to visit in Japan?

A: Okinawa

Q. What genre music would you like to challenge? What is the reason?

A: At the moment, don’t have.

Q. Other that working, what is thing that you are most interested in now? (Something that you are into recently also OK!)

A: Travelling.

Q. What kind of man would you like to become after 20 years later?

A: A good papa.

Q. What activities would you want to try out in future?

A: To reach out more as an Asia star. To gather fans from around the world and hold a concert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me having headache trying to digest his 4D ans....

*Hopelessly* hope u guy not to...

To see HJ's hand writing click

Guest xiaoxian

OH...i'm so happy to hear KHJ is gonna have a chance to act in a new drama.....BUT I prefer to see him pair with Park Bo Young or Sandara Park....nway, even if he doesn't act in Mischievous Kiss, i bet he will still have better movie/drama to come cos' he's a hot actor and most favorite actor many PDs want

Baby sweet ah~~ I totally agree with u!!! its been abt a yr ever since kim hyun joong act in BOF.. I can't wait to see this drama!! Ya y didnt they choose sandara park?? I think she's pretty fit for the role... hahahaha.. nevertheless, if have to choose between shin hye and seung yeon, I would choose shin hye... she's cute!!! LOL!

Guest Gaemal

HyunJoong decided for ISWAK

translation: ss501ode

Group SS501's Kim Hyun Joong has been chosen as the final lead for 'It started with a kiss' / 'Mischievous kiss'.

Kim Hyun Joong's side Keyeast has revealed that they successfully finished discussions with the drama's production company Group Eight recently. However, although Kim Hyun Joong has not had signed the papers with Group Eight, they have finished and confirmed his partake in the drama. In awhile more, Group Eight will be releasing official notice of this.

To Kim Hyun Joong's participation in this drama, he has been on a fiery go with many other strong rivals right until the end, with considered nominees like CN Blue's Jung Yong Hwa and DBSG's ChangMin. Though ChangMin was the final consideration along side Kim Hyun Joong right until the final decision, and that his agency SM Entertainment did meet up with Group Eight with quite a keen stand, MBC's production company has finally taken a firm stand with Kim Hyun Joong as the choice for male protagonist.

Kim Hyun Joong's character name will be Baek Seung Jo in the drama, and he plays a genius who has never failed in getting a Number 1 across the entire school who particularly excels in physical education and cooking, not just that, he is also a perfect guy who knows almost every thing under the sky. He will be falling in love with a simple girl Moon Ha Ni (undecided for choice) who has never done anything right, on the contrary to him.

The drama's production company felt that Kim Hyun Joong's Yoon JiHoo in Boys over Flowers is somewhat similar to this Baek Seung Jo of 'It started with a kiss'. Though that being the case, Yoon Ji Hoo was a character very sweet and loving, whereas Baek Seung Jo is one who is cocky and proud, totally on the stark end.

As for the female lead Moon Ha Ni, it hasn't been decided as of yet. Considered nominee Park Bo Young is facing contract issues with agency company, so her participation will be considered with reservations. As to actress Park Shin Hye, KARA's Han Seung Yeon, f(x)'s Sulli have all been undergoing auditions for the role, which was gaining about a huge amount of attention after this was known.

As to the fact that Kim Hyun Joong has once again taken on the role of a popular manhwa lead, he will be receiving much attention on him as to whether or not he will be able to successfully pull it off again.

Korean version of 'It started with a kiss' has been receiving enthusiastic anticipation from netizens.

'It started with a kiss' will begin airing after 'Road Number One' drama on MBC in latter half of year.

Guest NlCKl

love Key East now

i know BYJ will mentor him here

so looking forward to watch KHJ in ISWAK

it would be interesting what more projects

Key East will give to KHJ in the near future

Baby sweet ah~~ I totally agree with u!!! its been abt a yr ever since kim hyun joong act in BOF.. I can't wait to see this drama!! Ya y didnt they choose sandara park?? I think she's pretty fit for the role... hahahaha.. nevertheless, if have to choose between shin hye and seung yeon, I would choose shin hye... she's cute!!! LOL!

Sandara Park has an acting experience so she can do the role too ..I wonder why she did not audition for this role

Guest blackjackVip

OMG! so it has been decided?!!

waaahhh!!!

i'm so excited for this re-make! looove it already! hehehe :D

oh, and Sulli(fx)?? no offense, but isn't she too young to play the role? i hope she will not get picked. :vicx:

Moon Geun young, Park Shin Hye and Sandara Park!!! maybe either one of them..heheheh :wub:

although i know i just added sandara in there coz i'm a fan. :lol:

i wished she had audition for the role...however they are already preparing for their comeback, so that's really impossible.

but if i have to choose, i would choose Sandara.

OR

someone who is NOT yet famous. like a regular girl, with an average looks. something fresh, it will also give that girl a chance to be famous after this drama if she did good.

coz sometimes, i don't wanna see the same actress again and again after a hit drama.

that's just my preference. ^_^

Guest coolbeanzz

does anyone know where i can find strong heart 2 eng sub ? i think thats the one where everyone talks about how idol's date? brian was also in that one

Guest Mayumi_1009

Oh Yea!! Congrats to oppa for getting the role in ISWAK! I believe he can do well in there with BYJ guiding him!! Hahaha thanks to Keyeast man, and i hope he get more interested roles in the future, cant wait to see Oppa being a well known actor!

as for the female lead, i also think sandara would be nice, but they are preparing for comeback so i doubt so. I got a feeling it will be PSH, although i would prefer seungyeon....Sulli?? Nononono....i dont want (coz i will be jealous coz i remember oppa said that he likes f(x) in golden fishery right)

Guest Mayumi_1009

Fellow TS! I need help!! Im going Korea after 2 weeks, and I really wish i could see Oppa! May I know if there's any way to see him? if not what places is a must go as a Triple S?? I heard that filming set/location are open to public de, will oppa be filming for ISWAK already?? Hope some triple S can enlighten me....

I will be able to see tony moly's shop everywhere right?

P.S. Is oppa's Jagsal Chicken still around?

Guest Tyla06

Happy to be seeing hyun joong on the small screen again after more than year but since it's another remake he would have to deal with comparison again. I'm sure hyun joong and KeyEast had made the decision carefully after considering all the factors. This time around he has more time to prepare and he's familiar with the production team. He was worked to the bone before filming BOF when he had SS501 Japan Tour, WGM, and acting class to attend.

The expectation is high for the second drama and people expect to see an improvement which I'm sure he will deliver. The pressure is on again but hyun joong is not the type to give up easily and he will show everyone that he is capable of taking a lead role. I'm looking forward to his new drama and hopefully they won't overwork him but it's likely to happen again since the production team is always under tight schedule.

Guest ilahpot

Fellow TS! I need help!! Im going Korea after 2 weeks, and I really wish i could see Oppa! May I know if there's any way to see him? if not what places is a must go as a Triple S?? I heard that filming set/location are open to public de, will oppa be filming for ISWAK already?? Hope some triple S can enlighten me....

I will be able to see tony moly's shop everywhere right?

P.S. Is oppa's Jagsal Chicken still around?

I remember HJL saying (in a radio show guesting) that his chicken shop is no longer operational.