Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest Mariposa28

Hahahah! thanks dear for the post, true I'm not an official Triple S as of yet but i'm working on it because my daughter's nagging me to join and let her join too. I've been voting since tie immemorial and even asked my eldest daughter's assistance in the clicking spree ( finger grew tired) but I'm on it again.

Hyunnies know what to do, and because we support HJL all the way, I am pretty sure they're doing theor own finger- clicking as I write this post.

dearie

you can use auto click, it allow you to rest your fingers :D

here's the link, http://www.brothersoft.com/autoclick-download-51202.html

just download it, open it then click on the button where u have to press, press F3 it will click for the 200 allowed, the u press F3 again to stop it and click on + , then u repeat the operation many times

Guest meocon1527

dearie

you can use auto click, it allow you to rest your fingers :D

here's the link, http://www.brothersoft.com/autoclick-download-51202.html

just download it, open it then click on the button where u have to press, press F3 it will click for the 200 allowed, the u press F3 again to stop it and click on + , then u repeat the operation many times

sorry for cut your post, but i download the soft but don't know how to use it. i'm trying click as much as I can

sorry for cut your post, but i download the soft but don't know how to use it. i'm trying click as much as I can

right now i dont think the autoclick can work much cos server heavy.. but u can try maybe 50 at a time..

set the speed to 1 1/10, 1/100.. then just place your mouse pointer at the UP button on the ipoll website and press f3.. to stop the autoclicking press f3 again .. then click PLUS to add... do about 50 at a time cos server really heavy now..

good luck :)

Guest marvie_carl

More Pictures from th Taiwan Fanmeeting

Gorgeous.... Hot... Cute....

:wub: :wub: :wub:

2e7e61513a6b787a1138c20.jpg

5fcf24ae099f1dea7dd92a0.jpg

92e1be7b6785f5cb2f73b33.jpg

21036ecce8b921770eb3453c.jpg

credit : as labelled + baidu

Guest marvie_carl

06/28 SS501's Taiwan Fanmeeting, singing, dancing, speaking, in Chinese

Credits: cna.com.tw + (English translation) SS5014ever @ quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

20090628twcentralss5010.jpg

Korea's popular boy idol group SS501 held their fan meeting today in Taipei, where they sung 6 songs, and used Chinese to say "Hello" to fans, leader Kim Hyun Joong also specially danced a sexy dance, causing fans to be extremely high.

SS501, who debut 4 years ago, held their first fan meeting in Taiwan, attracting almost 3200 fans, apart from Taiwan fans, many fans specially came over from Japan and Korea on chartered jets, just to see their idols. Apart from singing and dancing, fans were also allowed to ask questions, and the atmosphere was lively.

Kim Hyun Joong expressed, it's very nervous being the first time we're in Taiwan, but once he saw so many fans here, he felt it was great; member Kim Hyung Joon then expressed, when they passed by the venue yesterday, and saw so many fans camping and queuing outside, he felt very touched, so he'll definitely give his all for today's performance, and show the best to everyone.

The 5 members, apart from greeting "Hello" to the fans in Chinese, also individually showed the Chinese they knew. Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min, Heo Young Saeng respectively said "I love you", "Once again", "You're very beautiful", Kim Kyu Jong said "What is this? What is that?", he said, he's very curious about many things in Taiwan, so he specially learnt the line, hoping to understand Taiwan better.

Due to Kim Hyun Joong's participation in Korea's "Boys over Flower", he specially learnt the Chinese line "This beautiful lady, please buy an ice-cream", causing the fans to be very happy.

Furthermore, SS501 also said, this August they'll be holding their first tour concert in Seoul, Korea, and they hope everyone will go down to Seoul then to watch their performance. And for the fans that can't go to Seoul, they specially promised the fans that they'll definitely come back to Taiwan for a concert before the end of the year.

Guest miss tran

This is my first time posting here and it's because I don't consider myself a KHJ fan, but I do follow this thread to get the news of the SS501 boys. I don't go to SS501 thread as I'm more familiar with people in this thread and don't want to spend time on another thread just to get the same news again.

I'm not a diehard SS501 fans as I would never write fan mails, or send birthday wishes, or making gifs, or posting news, pix etc. about SS501 and I won't come to the airport if they come to my city. However, the only 3 things I've done for them so far was watching their clips (I found them quite entertaining), buying their CDs/DVDs, and... voting for TripleS at http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html.

Why did I vote for TripleS? I myself consider these kind of voting polls are ricidulous, and a waste of time, but still, for this one, I'd love to see TripleS on top, as I have become quite attached to the only fanclub I know. Their love for their idols really surprised me - especially katkat and her daughter (whhether you are 'official' TripleS-er or not). So naturally TripleS are my only choice as I know nothing about the others (at the moment, it may change though). I believe the other fan clubs are equally great as well once I know them.

Why do I bother to write this post? Because I want to give a warning to all of you who are diehard fans of KHJ/SS501, stop making gifs, looking for new pixs or whatever, just jump to the poll and vote. I've been following this poll since it's shown here and the rate at which the other club is going is really INSANE INSANE INSANE!!!! About 3 times faster than TripleS.

At the rate of more than 200,000 per minute, they need only 1 day to overtake TripleS !! Even a non-diehard fan like me feel worried. So, the result is up to you !

BTW, remember you can vote with both hands if you have another spare laptop ;)

OMG I must say, you are the best! yes we have to vote so we can win! prof that even if Tvxq - or SM for the sake - got a lot of fans, but we can still win! fighting

Guest Mariposa28

korean aein, marvie thanks dearies for the Taiwan fanmeeting pics, article and vids, you're the best *big hug*

found these pics, Hyun Joong with Kim Jun for his MV, HJL looks sooo cool with the suit :wub: :wub:

453cd.jpg

95357173.jpg

credit SS601

HYUNNIES PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE WE MUST WIN

FIGHTING

Guest swtme104

hello nice to meet all of u. i've posted this in the ss501 thread, but i'll post this in here again for all of u viewers. sorry to be redundant.

anyway, i just wunna inform everyone that , that online poll thing is ending TODAY korea time!! someone in the poll chat said we've only got like 15 more hours left to vote! so some of you may not care, but you should help vote anyway, just for today's sake. in the beginning, it amazes me how triple s was such the underdog coming into this voting thing. we were so so behind in the beginning and i admit, i did lose hope of us ever surpassing or catchin up to them at all. but!! all of a sudden we've risen on top and it made me very ecstatic and very impressed. even every other fan groups were surprise at how far up we've gotten in votes over the course of the month. this shows how much us triple s can achieve when we unite together. one person's vote can make a difference. so please, your votes can help all of triple s. let's show them that despite our fan club being relaitvely smaller than suju or dbsk, we're still powerful as a whole, and they shouldn't underestimate us.

yesterday, suju's votes have risen up very very high. in a matter or hours, they manage to close in the gap on our numbers very very quickly. they rose about 18 million votes in a few hours. and if they keep that up tonight, who knows , we might not even win this thing. so that's why i'm urging and pleading with all of u guys who read this forum, just to help click away for today. your votes can dramatically help. please, keep rocking the vote to the end!!! show them what's up.!!!

http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

Guest samgirl

wow Kim Joon and Hyun Joongie, that sure is a nice picture of them together. too bad he won't be able to shoot the MV. thank you for posting Taiwan Fan Meet the boys are really out there to "WoW" fans and they are really the nicest boybands i've known, well Shinwa are also pretty nice to fans but, these guys are just soo adorable. No wonder they are so loved.

Guest katkat1970

korean_aien, marvie, mariposa, thank you dearies for the boys and HJL's newest pics from Taiwan. I am happy to see HJL again, all smiles and looking healthy.

I don't think my eyes are deceiving me but it seems like HJB is not the only working out nowadays. Just look at HJL's bulging biceps and his shoulders widening again... aish! Leader's hitting the weights again, I'm sure of that!!!

And his cheeks are lot fuller now, his eyes devoid of dark circles, he's looking pretty much healthier now, I hope and pray this will continue because heavier schedules for SS501 and him is coming one after the other.

And yes, let us support SS501 and HJL, please do vote! I'm voting and will do so until this poll ended. Let us show them that we United Hyunnies are here to support not just HJL but SS501 too.

Aja! aja! Hyunnies!!!

Go SS501!!!!

HJL hwaiting!!!

WAVING TO EVERYONE!!!

HYUN JOONGIE, I BARELY SLEPT BECAUSE THE BULGING BICEPS KEPT MY MIND AWAKE. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest fiona1111

yay those are very nice pics from the Taiwan fanmeet! Mariposa, marvie,korean_aein, thank you for sharing!

I see hj's slowly getting back to a fit state... He's now sporting a bod that's wayyyy drool worthy than before.*drool*

I feel so useless lately, haven't been able to share anything... Sorry^^ I hope the upcoming weekend will give me time to contribute something at least..:)

Wahhh why are they coming to hongkong only now?? *sigh*

korean_aein, thanks for uploading the full tbs show and for posting it up at quainte:)

hi katkat!:) *waves*

Guest Pucca.sg

Thanks mariposa28 for the photos of Hyun Joong & Kim Jun~ :wub::wub::wub::sweatingbullets:

And also marvie_carl and all hyunnies for the photos & clips taken in TW Fansmeeting!!!

A big thanks to everyone of you :)