Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest liezle

Sorry guys this took quite a while. Haven't proofread this yet.. please bear with this :) please take note that this is not a direct translation but only the gist of what was written in Brokore. Hopefully someone will post the exact translation later. :)

Here's the 'details' of what was posted by Brokore regarding yesterday and today's activity of the cast of BoF.

April 15

11:15 AM

less than 100 fans were waiting for F4 in Haneda. BoF members arrived.

15:30 PM TBS

GHS with F4 heading to Akasaka to be the guest in Asakasu San show. Then they had a free mini event at the circus place where they greeted some fans where Kim Hyun Joong spoke some Japanese.

April 16

11AM JBC Hall

The cast had a rehearsal for the event. T-Max had a handshake event with fans at 2pm but only few fans were there.

2PM

few hours before the concert. staff were selling pen lights and badges.

3:30PM

Mid afternoon concert. Fans with posters were lining up. There were fans from Korea as well. when the mid afternoon concert started Geum Jan Di and F4 went on stage and the fans went wild. T-Max sang. Then one member from F4 sang as well.

4PM at JBC Hall

Scenes from BoF were shown [something like : scenes that will make you want to watch BoF]. Characters were introduced.

4:30

Lee Min Ho's video clips [non BoF] were shown.

5:00 PM

SS501 sang "Making a Lover" then the crowd went wild again.

5:30

Press conference at JBC Hall [outside] started. There something about a set up like Shinwah outside of the hall we just can't get the exact message... sorry. :)

6:15PM

after 20 minutes presscon and photo session started outside of JBC Hall. fans for the night concert started coming.

7:30PM

Evening concert started! The hall was filled with fans up to the 3rd floor. Goo Hye Sun and the F4 went on stage wearing different attire from the afternoon concert.

8:00PM

Goo Hye Sun confessed that she and Geum Jan Di have the same hobby... and that is eating. She alse said that during the shooting she gained 7kg.

Then T-Max sang 'Paradise'

Next is Kim Bum. He was the one who sang in the afternoon concert. He's sang really good. But he has no plans of being a singer. Then he said, "Girls really love So Yi Jeon, but I don't have a girlfriend. Everybody here is my girlfriend." He then presented a present, a t-shirt he wore at the rehearsal and CD.

8:20 PM

Them it's Kim Hyun Joong went on stage. He said that 'As Yoon Ji Hoo, I used words that i donit usually say so it was really embarrassing.' Then he played the guitar. Then the MC said that Kim Hyun Joong looks like the character in the original version. The he went red. :wub:

8:40 PM

Lee Min Ho came out wearing black shirt and black suit. He came out from the back of the arena and the crowd shouted. Just like the afternoon concert he looked nervous. Then a slide show of Min Ho was shown. Then he said after the slide show that he still carry with him the habit of putting up his pinky finger.

In the afternoon slide show there was one photo were he was holding something. He then called his mom to confirm what he was holding. His mom said that it was ice candy. It was also shown in the slide show some of his CFs. Then his message about doing his best every time he'll meet his fans.

9:00 PM

Goo Hye Sun and F4 had some sort of a talk show and games. Questions asked were:

- who is the cast with the most NG

- who amongst the cast has a very big gap with his/her real character and role he/she played in the drama.

- who has lots of energy amongst them.

- what they want to say to the director and producer. GHS answered "Treat us out.". The producer and director were very near them and they didn't answer. But after the segment they went up to greet the cast on stage.

Then a message by LMH

"I had a very nice time today. I hope to meet u all soon again, pls supprot BoF."

9:20 PM

SS501 sang 2 songs 'Because I'm Stupid' and 'Dejavu'. AFter the song all the cast went on stage and the event ended with confetti.

heaps of thanks to mymyjane of byj thread @ soompi for helping me out on this one. :)

Guest happiebb

5:30

Press conference at JBC Hall [outside] started. There something about a set up like Shinwah outside of the hall we just can't get the exact message... sorry.

i think the japanese posting says the staff selling the BoF merchandise were all dressed in shinhwa uniform, so the atmos was abit like a reunion or gathering of shinhwa students.... then it went further to say that it felt as though shinhwa college was real, and during the evening concert, maybe it would feel like they're in the shinhwa campus ;)

8:30

Them it's Kim Hyun Joong went on stage. He said that 'As Yoon Ji Hoo, I used words that i donit usually say so it was really embarrassing.' Then he played the guitar. Then the MC said that Kim Hyun Joong looks like the character in the original version. The he went red.

i think this part should be him saying that as yoon jihoo, he used words that he didn't usually speak, so it was embarrassing and made him very shy. so he watched the drama alone.... and ya, he played the guitar (which was the same tune as what he had played for jandi in the later part of the drama). and then it went on to say he was the closest to the original character in the manga.

Guest kuki_kuki

Liedzle thx so sooo much for translating.. ^^

and happybb for make a clear..

Hmm so hyunjoong didn't sing because im stupid accoustic version, maybe because he has another task to sing 3 song with ss501..

I wonder what song he played..

------------------------------------------------

"Boys over Flower" main casts in Japan for promotional activities

Credits: cn.joins.com + SS5014ever @ Quainte501.com

F4 member Kim Hyun Joong was in Japan recently. Apart from his impressive display of Japanese, the expected results of the "Korean Wave" was also reached. To promote KBS2 TV's "Boys over Flower", F4 members and Goo Hye Sun arrived in Tokyo on the 15th. Among them, Kim Hyun Joong's arrival was highly anticipated due to his activities in Japan as a member of SS501 in the past 2 years. His grasp of Japanese was impressive, and over 300 fans followed him around.

On the 15th, around 4pm, F4 arrived at TBS, located in Akasaka, Tokyo, for the live broadcast of talkshow "Sacas".

When the host asked "Which is the first place you want to go in Japan", Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum answered "Harajuku", Kim Jun answered "Roppongi", Goo Hye Sun answered "Ueno Park", Kim Hyun Joong replied in fluent Japanese "I like Rice with beef, so I want to go to a place with good Rice with beef."

The live program only went on for 2 minutes, and Kim Hyun Joong was asked two questions regarding the show. Even though it was only for a short time, more than 300 fans went to the studio to see F4 in person, and F4 had a short fan meeting subsequently.

At the fan meeting, Lee Min Ho was asked "Do you have any special memories of Japan", his answer caused laughter in the studio. "2 years ago I came here with my friends but because we didn't know the cabs were expensive, so we took a cab from the airport all the way to Shibuya. The cab fare was very memorable."

Goo Hye Sun was asked "Who do you like most in F4", her answer was "Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong". They then participated in a recording of Fuji TV's variety show "SMAP X SMAP", and will have a press conference and fan meeting on the 16th at 2pm and 7pm respectively, at Tokyo's JBC Hall, before returning to Korea around the 20th.

Guest liezle

hi bb! thanks for the correction. we had a hard time translating those part. will correct this version in my blog. btw, hope you're well rested. [hee, i keep on swinging back and forth bec of the latest photo released in the other thread ;)]

geez, i want to see how they dress up in the evening event. i hope that will get to see some photos later.

kuki_kuki, thanks for shoving the translation from Quainte :) love it when then keep on praising Hyun Joong. I wonder how Jung Min practiced him before he went on stage. ;)

btw, hi songjc! saw your post on the previous page and nice seeing you here. :)

oh, welcome to everyone who appreciated my sharing. :) just my little appreciation too for everyone who are helping in keeping this thread active.

Guest happiebb

hi bb! thanks for the correction. we had a hard time translating those part. will correct this version in my blog. btw, hope you're well rested. [hee, i keep on swinging back and forth bec of the latest photo released in the other thread ;)]

yea... me too, not just the other thread, the other-other thread too ;)

btw i read on baidu that hyun joong's also carrying a LV carryall.

actually i remember hyun joong using LV carryall and passport holder in the past...

wondering if they're all LV fans ;)

the bright-coloured bag on the right edge of the pic is actually hyun joong's bag...

103.jpg

abit blurry, but you can see that it's his bag...

15-02.jpg

anyway, this is the spring/summer '09 collection from LV's monogram graffiti canvas series.

think this is called the keepall 50.

here's a closer look at the bag..

104.jpg

Guest katkat1970

liezle, happiebb, thank you for the translations, and for making it a clear news to us. love you lots!

kuki_kuki, thanks for the article, woopee! Hyun Joongie likes rice with beef, me too! :D :D :D

Hyun Joong's busy*busy*busy* I know he's so dreamy and handsome and gorgeous in the TV appearance but he still needs to sleep a bit more.

Pic Spam Time!

Look at Our Angel

19-1.jpg

20.jpg

20.jpg

cute*cute*cute*

54.jpg

53.jpg

52.jpg

credit on the pics

Waves to you all!

Hyun Joongie, sleep, eat, sleep, eat and lastly sleep and eat.

Guest mailene28

liez, katkat & Mariposa thanks so very much for the new photos & updates gals! ;)

looks whos back on the thread! marvie waves! :D missed yah, im pretty sure though that u missed us & the thread. ill chat with yah later...im leaving for the office now..muahh. ttyl ;) *hugs*

liezle & BB dears, thanks much for the article & translations. ;) *hugs*

kuki_kuki, thanks dear for the article! ;)

everyone, thanks too!

Mariposa dear! waves!!! *hug*

Guest marvie_carl

omo, omo... i've been away for 2 days only..

but i have have to back track 12 pages ..

and it's picture attact... *melt *faint *collapssed *drool *cannot breath * die.. lol

tnx for the pictures, link & article... * big hug hyunnies...

to all the hyunnies. i cannot remember all the names who contibutes...

it's too many to mention... my day is complete... all i can say...

*Thank You... *Komapsumnida... *Harikato Gusaymas.....

Guest Bonnie

wow, SS501 and KHJ has style.. they have LV stuff and Burberry. i love that haha.

thank you for sharing the pictures and news. i am so happy that KHJ is like the second Bae Yong Jun because he is very special and lots of people love him. & i love people who loves KHJ! not sure if that made sense lol.

GRATS ON PAGE 180 EVERYBODY (:

im not sure if thats a huge thing but people seems to be saying it.

& we need 20 more pages until page 200.

btw, i wish i can post more but i;'ve been studying my butt off for exams tomorrow =(

peace, love, KIM HYUN JOONG

Guest shrimpy330

....I read in the BOF thread that the fans were not allowed to bring their cell phones and camares inside the hall....that's why we can't find any clips of the event today......SAD!! SAD!!

But I'm really anxious that even the clip yesterday was so short I was hoping we can see the complete footage of yesterday's interview in TBS by now in YT....hmmp <_<

tell me about withdrawal.......according to some articles Hyun Joong played the guitar and SS501 was the last one to perform in the event......ummm I wanna see the clip!!

For now here's a vid of JiHoo.....for all the hyunnies....to our addiction.....!!

Mermaid Prince Fairy Tale made by 파쓰

Credits:minirion81 (YT Channel)

Thanks lucy_marie for sharing this YT clip...one of the best ones I've watched...missing Ji-Hoo sunbae now...love that it captured all the best shots of him *melting* :sweatingbullets: Hope to see some clips of KHJ playing the guitar and SS501 performing soon...me on withdrawal too.

I didn't realized that I've top this page...I have nothing to share but my love for this young prince :)

Guest Mariposa28

katkat, liezle, , happiebb thanks my dearies for the translation, loved to know what's happened there, hope some pics will emerge soon from the media at least

kuki thanks dear for the article, ^^

katkat thanks for the gorgeous pics, a real angel *melt*

wee LV 's bag for Hyun Joong and Hyung joon, that's cool, great taste my dears B)B)

shrimpy i love that video too, i rmemeber watching it before, soo great, love the pics they choosed for it, miss Jihoo too *cry*

hello dear mailene, marvie, xbonnie (good luck for exams dear), shrimpy, ippuni, ...

wave to all hyunnies

Guest fiona1111

Thanks for sharing Mariposa28! that all black outfit (especially those leather pants) KILLED! *drops dead*

happiebb, thanks for those info. they have so much designer stuff! *envious*

katkat1970, your spam is beautiful as always. :) awww he's so cute in that angel outfit. :)

Guest Mariposa28

marvie thanks for the video link, at least we could catch some glimpse of Hyun Joong even few seconds are precious, looking dashing with that outfit, *drool*

fiona you're welcome dear ^^; yee the black outfit is super great, i think it's after his performance with the boys, you can see him hold a towel,

cap from the video:

hyunjoongjapan.jpg

i just noticed that the bag Hyun Joong had at the airport is the same that KSW had in the first episode of Cindrella man yesterday, it's brown instead of black like Hyun Jonng's

8b3f2fa8a64e3093ca130c7.jpg

kwoni.jpg

Guest fiona1111

17082127859_60800010.jpg

kjb200904162106350.jpg

kjb200904162113300.jpg

credit as labeled

sorry the two pics are so small :sweatingbullets: the site didn't have big versions. :)

I want to see him perform!!! :w00t:

Guest mailene28

Mariposa & fiona dearest, thanks for the photos at the fanmeeting! *hugs*

katkat, thanks also for the pic spams. ;)

here are the pictures i found too

20090417075544180070803.jpg

the things they wore

20090417075544180070803z.jpg

we can definitely see that the green one is Hyun Joong's.

20090417075544180070803w.jpg

credit as labelled

i saw a picture of KJ, i think its after the event.. but where are KHJ & the rest?!?.. guess have to wait. hee.