[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tillweehours

THEY LOOK SO AWESOME TOGETHER. I really can't imagine them with someone else. ): Hope to see Taenyu soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! :B

Guest gingerpeach

Thanks so much 13sunshine! I've made a new sig heheh, can't get enough of them. <3

Taekyung was SO dashing in that tux 8D and Minam(/nyu) was lovely in the wedding dress. I'd love to see more BTS when they were filming that scene. Actually, I want more BTS in general :P they only released little snippets and it really makes you wonder what they were saying/doing. Like the few second clip they released (as part of a BTS clip compilation) for that part was SO CUTE. *______* Every time we see them they're like, laughing and joking together. And physical interaction ;]] haha.

hello fellow taenyu shippers, i found one more new video from PSHjjang's Channel, a video of jgs's reaction during anjell performance, and during psh speech, he turned and smiled (:

the video is kinda blur but there are pictures of him turning away and smiling after psh thanked a.njell!:D

http://tieba.baidu.com/%E5%BC%A0%E6%A0%B9%...%BC%B4%F3%C9%CD

It's pic FLOWER 94 to pic FLOWER 97:}

credits: PSHjjang and DC!:D

Guest somuchinluv01

Hi all! :)

I'm new here at soompi.

& I'm a TaeNyu shipper! :D

Simply love the both of them tgt - be it on-screen or bts.

<3

hi welcome to ourr taenyu couple's thread! ^_~

hello everyone! i wonder where are the other..lol maybe busy with schools!

i hope this thread keep moving..even though the drama is over...

minyu and tae kyung pogoshipoyooooo!hugsss :P

Guest musicbaby01

^Eeeeps~ Thanks lilsh0rtnancy for the caps!! Too many TaeNyu moments, ME LOVE :wub:

some gifs

xmny1i.jpg

^love that scene. It's totally way out of TaeKyung's character yet Mi Nyu manages to bring it out of him. HAH!

even the "smile scene"

2qvz3ug.jpg

I`m not even wishing to be Mi Nyu but I fell in love with Taekyung's smile. ROFL

And the look that just can't disagree with her.

2w4ij4n.jpg

Is this love? :wub:

OMG! He has been smiling like an idiot lol! I'm ooohh and ahhing over his gorgeous smile! : melts:

What ep are these pics from?

ROFL

2cyqxyc.jpg

Guest hanlenguyen

News] A.N. Jell support for CN Blue Showcase

Band A.N. Jell, from SBS drama 'You are Beautiful' that took over the living room theater last year, reunites after two months.

The reunion stage is the showcase for rock band C.N. Blue, of which 'You are Beautiful" 'towel guy' Jung Yong Hwa is part.

Jang Geun Suk, Lee Hong Ki and Park Shin Hye will attend the C.N. Blue debut showcase, taking place on the 14th at Seoul Sam Sung Dong Sun Yoo Center. They will be there to congratulate Jung Yong Hwa's official debut as singer, and not to perform. However, their appearance despite busy schedule shows their friendship.

Meanwhile, C.N. Blue has been gathering heightening attention from fans by revealing teaser videos once every 2 days since the 6th. The band has 4 members, main vocal and guitar Jung Yong Hwa, guitar and vocal Lee Jong Hyun, drummer Kang Min Hyuck and bass & rap Lee Jung Shin. All four has showed different charm in their individual teaser video

C.N. Blue will also release their debut album on the day of the showcase, the 14th.

Cr: Reviewstar + 1takeKK@cnblue-sky.net

Guest jaimejgs

Band A.N. Jell, from SBS drama 'You are Beautiful' that took over the living room theater last year, reunites after two months.

The reunion stage is the showcase for rock band C.N. Blue, of which 'You are Beautiful" 'towel guy' Jung Yong Hwa is part.

Jang Geun Suk, Lee Hong Ki and Park Shin Hye will attend the C.N. Blue debut showcase, taking place on the 14th at Seoul Sam Sung Dong Sun Yoo Center. They will be there to congratulate Jung Yong Hwa's official debut as singer, and not to perform. However, their appearance despite busy schedule shows their friendship.

Meanwhile, C.N. Blue has been gathering heightening attention from fans by revealing teaser videos once every 2 days since the 6th. The band has 4 members, main vocal and guitar Jung Yong Hwa, guitar and vocal Lee Jong Hyun, drummer Kang Min Hyuck and bass & rap Lee Jung Shin. All four has showed different charm in their individual teaser video

C.N. Blue will also release their debut album on the day of the showcase, the 14th.

Cr: Reviewstar + 1takeKK@cnblue-sky.net

How wonderful that they are reuniting. I really wish we can watch this live, but unfortunately, that won't be possible :( Oh well. I hope some fans will take pics of our taemi/taenyu and post them up. I can't get enough of this couple. Their chemstry onscreen and off is out of this world!

By the way, a little reminder, this Friday, January 15th is the last day to preorder the Director's cut DVD. Go to cecilia's blog for more information: http://minamdvd.wordpress.com/

Guest applecandy

Love this drama, love the main couple. Both of them really have the chemistry when they're together. Shin Hye is so pretty :D and JGS is plain hot. The GIF showing shinhye's pout and JGS's unwillingness to agree is <333 XD

Guest gingerpeach

OMG yay, they're going to attend an event together! Even if they're just kinda gonna be there and not do much, I'll still be happy just seeing them together again. Yeee. <3

Hello guys!!!! :D I've been MIA =.= been busy these past few weeks. I`m glad you guys still hang out here. ^___^

oh God.feeling so lost w/o our taenyu.am i exaggerating?i dont care.i wanna see taenyu sooooo muchhh.i misss them lots :( :(

no no no. you're never exaggerating. we TaeNyu shippers miss them all T____T I wanna see them again. when... how.. where T____T

YAAAAY!!! my prayers have been answered!! :D is this going to be on TV? I`m not really following CNBLUE so I`m not sure where would they actually debut? Looking forward to it!!! :D

and OH! I received my credit's statement of account for December and it reflected already that $120 You're Beautiful DVD. Since I`m living in Canada, there's a currency exchange.... it became CAD130 now. LIKE HOLY! hopefully the shipping cost won't be that high or I`ll end up declaring bankruptcy. LOL. and my calendar already arrived too! SOOOO CUTE. It included their wedding picture. I SQUEALED. ^___^

edit;; and I topped a page -_- sorry nothing to share.

Guest 13sunshine

and my calendar already arrived too! SOOOO CUTE. It included their wedding picture. I SQUEALED. ^___^

We missed you!!

and omg mine arrived today too and i came here just want to post this picture...

it's sooooo cute!! xD

I can tell that he was probably teasing her again *going for a kiss? :lol:*

She have her hand on his chest *probably stopping him before it's too late? lol*

2wd3w5f.jpg

sorry the pic is not clear since it wan taken with my phone...*too lazy to take with my camera >.<*

i love it whenever he teases her....it's show that they're so close!

^OHHH SQUEAL!!! yes when I first saw that and wow. here he comes again teasing her. :lol:

probably stopping him before it's too late? lol

oh rofl, yes, stopping him before everything gets too serious. lmao. oh hyungniiiiim, you're such a tease.

anyways, I`m in the sharing mode so these are the TaeNyu calendar pixxies I scanned.

jgmcdv.jpg

^we haven't seen this picture right? :unsure:

2d8f7te.jpg

^auugh bad bad scan -_- but anyways that picture is on December 25th. cuuute.

the writing said "Christmas".

Guest gonnabeme

tq infamyss for sharing.. i've never seen the 1st pict; shi nye tried to rub something on jgs's face? huhu.. d way she looked at him... it showed she cares for him.. ;)

owh... d imaginery bed scene bts.. i think there's so much intimate moments? :D

Guest almontel

I so miss our TaeNyu couple...i'm super delighted to hear that our couple will meet on CNBlue's together with LHK! i wish we get to see them come together and sit together!!!

my DC DVD statement also came in for $120 and additioanal international fee...

i can't wait to receive my ANJELL calendar...i wish it would come soon, i keep checking my mailbox and still not there yet!!!

i wish someone would upload the CNblue show and show us a glimpse of our dear couple!!!

Archived