Jung Yong Hwa 정용화

Guest klaritia

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY GOD.

FINALLY!!!!!

I just finished watching episode 10 and the end was SOOOO good. kind of. finally I see some shinwoo action. Oh my god, I'm so happy I can't even type xDDDDD haha had to come here to spazz :DDDD

he is so handsome and finally he actually does something. Seriously too happy to type anything intelligent.... bwahah

I know right! I feel the same LOL!

I always seem to fall for the 2nd lead males.. Shinwoo, Jihoo/Rui etc... Almost in every drama, I fall for the males who loses. I wonder if it's a thing lol..

Anyway the high cut pictures are awesome, though it kind of distracting that Yong Hwa always has glossy lips XD

Guest fieryheart

Hi everyone.

First time posting here. Good to see he has a thread.

I became a fan of YongHwa when I saw a video cut from Ep6 (the heartbreaking scene in Myeongdong). I felt so sad for him when watching the video and the song (Without A Word) just added more sadness to it but in the same time I can't help but to notice that he's mightily good looking. :wub:

And just because of that video, I decided to watch You're Beautiful so that I can catch more glimpses of the boy.

Not only that, I even created a picture folder for him in my hard disk. God knows how many times I right clicked every pics of him that I saw. :D

Guest `soliloquy

Jung Yong-hwa finally gets his own official soompi thread, rejoice! : D I admit, I don't know of his existence until You're Beautiful started airing, but now I'm more aware then ever. Checked out his group's albums and I really like their music. Can't believe he's new with acting, he plays the brooding guy very well.

Looking forward to seeing how many hearts he will break when he doesn't get the girl. XD

Guest midnight_plue

i'm really happy for Yong Hwa, his popularity is gaining fast!

but like `soliloquy said, it breaks my heart to see him not being with MN :(

eversince the first episode i already fall in love in his character in you're beautiful.

eventhough this is his first acting career but he can act really well.

i think that his character is super sad.many time that i feel so heartbroken everytime i see him with jealousy.the way that he express the character as if that he is shin woo in real life and he is really in love with minam.that seriously make me want him to be with minam instead.

Guest shadowangel28

Just want to share pics of Shin Woo or Jung Yong Hwa. I combine all the pictures I like, hehe!! ^_^

One thing that make me smile is seeing his pics. :D

shinwoomadness.th.jpg

thanks to sbs, video uploaders and soliluqoy for chibi pic..

I hope he SW will have a day-date with MN, let them have a day in amusement park.. ;)

Guest kurururiri

wanna share something bout CN.BLUE ^0^

[News] 091110 Towel Guy, Jung Yonghwa, to Guest in FT Island’s Concert

Acting as a bassist in “You’re Beautiful“… Towel guy, Jung Yonghwa, will meet his fans for the first time on stage.

Jung Yonghwa will lead his fellow members of the idol band C.N.Blue to perform at FT Island’s concert as guests, at Seoul’s JangChung Gymnasium on 14th and 15th November.

Jung Yonghwa holds the bassist position in A.N. Jell in the SBS Wed-Thu drama “You’re Beautiful“, as Kang Shinwoo. He also became the topic of many after being known that he actually belongs to a 4-member band. At FT Island’s upcoming concert, he will perform on stage with his bandmates, for the first time in Korea, as the lead vocal. This concert holds an even special meaning as Lee Hongki, who acts alongside with him in the drama, belongs to the band FT Island.

According to Jung Yonghwa’s management company FnC Music, “While doing performances with his Indie band in Japan, he got a casting in the drama and so he went over to acting. As he’s busy filming for the drama, it’s difficult to plan other schedules for him. However, we managed to get consent from the drama producers in advance, to arrange for their first stage in Korea to meet their fans, who want to listen to their performance and songs.”

Jung Yonghwa attracted lots of female fans with his tall height and princely image in “You’re Beautiful“. He also studied music while doing street performances and gigs at live clubs with his bandmates in Japan. The other 3 band members are now studying in Japan. They are working very hard with the aim of debuting in Korea early next year.

Do not hotlink and takeout only with proper credits

Credits: Sports Hankook + ying1005 @ primanoona (translation)

so lucky for korean fans ,

they will gonna see CN Blue play LIVE on big stage - with FT Island

I totally can't wait to get more review about their performances ^0^

and...I think because of this news, every yonghwa fans gonna try hard to get the concert tickets XDDD

Those pics of him is just heavenly! He is sooo handsome. I saw the preview YAB 11, sooo sweet he kissed MN on the forehead...sadly, I fear more heartache is on the way for him. I listen to C.N Blue Now or Never on YT and it's pretty good. It seems they are relatively unknown...it's sad that their kind of music are not very popular in Korea. I hope they will make it in Korea soon.

Edit:

Tearsdrop in the rain

Did Yonghwa sing this song? It's in English and his voice is just beautiful, it's amazing. The lyrics is nice too.

Hi, newbie in this thread.

Love his role in YAB, so I'd like to make his thread merrier.

thanks kurururiri for the news. CN Blue as a guest in FT Island's concert is something to look forward to. Hopefully there will be some fancams of his band performing.

dramalovers26, I believe he sings it. it's CN Blue song and he's the lead vocal. so yeah, his English is quite good I think.

I've backtrack the pages and see that the YAB press conference pics of him have not been shared.

200909241701512331676a1.jpg

20090924195102o.jpg

20090924195228o.jpg

20090924195857o.jpg

20090924200029o.jpg

20091106ba003.jpg

pp09092400046.jpg

pp09092400026.jpg

35lxcuo.jpg

credit as labeled

please do not hotlink

Guest siabyul

episode 10 last scene, i totally died . he's was so hot when he was hugging minam (;

i like his character in the drama . sort of like hyunjoong from bof .

Guest trueamity

Those pics of him is just heavenly! He is sooo handsome. I saw the preview YAB 11, sooo sweet he kissed MN on the forehead...sadly, I fear more heartache is on the way for him. I listen to C.N Blue Now or Never on YT and it's pretty good. It seems they are relatively unknown...it's sad that their kind of music are not very popular in Korea. I hope they will make it in Korea soon.

Edit:

Tearsdrop in the rain

Did Yonghwa sing this song? It's in English and his voice is just beautiful, it's amazing. The lyrics is nice too.

ohhh i LOVE "teardrops in the rain"!! been listening to it over and over again for the past few days~ here's a HQ audio version with the lyrics on

:)

C.N. Blue hasn't made their debut in korea yet - their mini album was released in japan, BUT they're making a guest appearance at FT Island's concert on the 14th and 15th of this month (nov)!! it will be their first performance in korea! here's the article about it at primanoona

chiara Thanks for the info. I'm surprised he has that kind of smexy voice, I've never guess his voice is so beautiful. I'm looking forward to listening to him sing in Japanese, Korean and English. Their next album is in Japanese^_^

actually until now I can't differentiate which one is who from the CN Blue songs. :lol:

They have two vocals, I believe

here is the myspace link of CN Blue: http://www.myspace.com/cnbluejp

and this band will release the 2nd mini album VOICE on Nov 25th: http://www.yesasia.com/us/voice-japan-vers...-0-en/info.html

looking forward to this.

posting pics of Yong Hwa with band mates.

it will stretch the page too much, so here they are in thumbnails

ssl10745.th.jpg ssl10696.th.jpg

credit: cn blue oricon blog

HEYY! I'm new to this whole forum thing but I've come across watching YB for the past two days. *waiting for 9 & 10 to be subbed* and I'm totally ADDICTED to it. Yong hwa is really charming, he is like the second BOF ji hoon. hahahha. Hong Ki is really cute too! ((;

Archived