I wishhh he will end up with Park Shin Hye

I'm rooting for him :)

hope to see him moreeee!!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xingjing

WHY IS HE SO SEXY. WHY. WHY.

This is the first time I have rooted so hard for a second male lead. Like wtf. He is probably the only exception I have made to my rule of only shipping for the first male lead - yes, I have NEVER shipped the second male lead. Ever. Except like now because he looks so sexy on screen and I go like...

"..... *drool*..."

the entire time. So yeah. WHY. Why is he so sexy.

Thank you to whoever is uploading the pictures. Total eye candy I tell you.

Guest ssaicho

i think the 2nd male lead not getting the girl is usually the case LMAO

also, i think shinwoo is more interesting than jihoo was. a lot less bland definitely! :P

(and this is a personal preference but i think yonghwa is hotter haha)

im a lot more excited to see shinwoo than i ever was to see jihoo

also i wouldnt mind if shinwoo got the girl BUT in the long run, i'd prob want taekyung with the girl (and shinwoo for me :D ) lol

jung yonghwa looks really handsome in that outfit he wore as a "disguise" <3

I totally agree! Although I'm a huge fan of KHJ, I think JYH expresses

his character better :] I, truthfully, wasnt a fan of BOF at all ... the characters,

storyline, acting and etc but seeing YB with similar Yoon Jihoo/ Kang Shinwoo (they sound alike too! lol)

characters, I really admire the Hongsisters XP

I noticed how JYH always uses the same expressions sort of ... especially when

he's thinking he's always looking at a point on the right side ... somewhere only he can see lol

I bet I have like 30 pictures of him doing the same expression <3

anyways! I havent visited this thread in days ... lol because I was busy with school T_T

so here are a few pictures! (cant believe its page 5 already! woohoo~ I hope it doubles soon lol)

JYH&PSH together offscreen XD

20091017200035.jpg

20091023193803.jpg

20091013154636844.jpg2009101315514010201.jpg

JYH JUNIOR HIGH DAYS! +_+

20091023194909.jpg20091023194953.jpg

JYH was extremely cute with LHG here XD protecting his girl~

40221702.jpg

MY FAVORITE PICTURE

30098801.jpg

credits naver

the last few episodes were so sad, since he kept getting

jealous and mad but PSH didnt even know it was because of her hehe

If only he told her he knew, then she wouldve shared rooms with him T_T

darn ... lol

Hi to all the fans here...I just started watching You're Beautiful last wednesday and this guy caught my attention *giggles*

I agree to those who have mentioned that JYH kinda reminds them of KJH in BOF, but for me his role in this drama is much painful compared to KHJ's role in BOF (in my opinion) T_T

the scene in Myeongdong hurts me the most. it's the saddest scene for me (so far)

Guest innocent_kairi

i really love his character hes so sweet and caring but he does have that mean side like when he said she cant share his room i really hope his character gets go min nyu its jsut so typical for taekyung to get the girl it be nice if it was shi woo =D

when he tends to her hand its soo sweet n he tells her his secret

i fell inlove him the first time i saw him :L :P

Guest oLy_cHan

@limegreenglo

thx 4 the like i rewatch ep 6 to see shinwoo and this line capture my sight~ xDD

@ssaicho

thx 4 the pic can u share the pic that he show the same expression?? xDD

want to see~=p

After watching episode 6...my heart hurts for SW....especially when he was waiting, anticipating as she turns and started looking his way...then...TK called and she left. The expression on his face was so heartbreaking...I almost cried when he said...if she took one more step...she would have found him. *sobs*

imo, you're beautiful is quite ridiculous and the acting really isn't what i was hoping for.. but i gotta say jung yonghwa is the only thing that's keeping me watching this drama. He's just sooooo ... MMMMM lol smexy

although i think psh don't deserve him...but he better gets his girl, because it would be such a shame if he doesn't =((((

and thank you for those who posted pictures!! <33

im so in love with yonghwa after watching you're beautiful!! @____@ everytime he gets on screen,

i literally spazz for a full 5 minutes! watching him get all sad in the drama makes me tear up :( ohh

he so beautiful! <3 XD all his features are really prettyyyy

Guest mae-cahn

I usually want the 2nd male lead to end up with the girl just to break the cliche' and it sucks cus we already know how it's going to end D: Hopefully the Hong Sisters throw in some twist with them seeing as how well they've twisted cliches so far.

My gosh never have I spazzed like this with a guy before and that's saying a lot. Nice guns :D

I think he looks better on screen than in pics,pics just don't do him justice and how charming he is.

He should've been JiHoo,he's a better hopeless nice guy

yeah this was so sad, and it made me angry somehow. I was like 'Im going to MAKE it beat' xD In the last episodes he was sad and jealous, and it made me sad, too.

It's funny how I want him to get together with her but then again I don't want it. It's like a fight in my head. It's kind of sure that he will not get the girl,though.

but I heard the ratings aren't as high as IRIS, it is true?

i know exactly what you mean...i want him to end up with MN but at the same time I must admit TK/JGS is growing fast on me! :P but i dont want SW to end up alone though...i wish they would bring in a nice girl for him! *cough*or i could just volunteer!*cough :P and yes the ratings for IRIS is higher around 25-30%....

im so in love with yonghwa after watching you're beautiful!! @____@ everytime he gets on screen

i literally spazz for a full 5 minutes!

LOL! :D You are not alone! i swear i think i would rewind and pause and stare at him as i watch every episode! :P

Guest snobinnie

may we know where we can find hi sblog entries?!

It looks like C.N. Blue is singing in english language.. ^_^B) cool!!

Some of them are translated here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=307901

All of C.N.BLUE's entries are translated here: http://forum.cnblue-sky.net/

We are up to date of their blog entries too ^^

Unfortunately, Yonghwa hasn't been updating the blog along with the members (well usually it's just Minhyuk anyway <_<)

and gosh. :D i agree. Yonghwa makes me spazz about him all the time whenever he comes in the scene >3<!!! HE IS SO HOT !

Guest dorkychooseylover

waaaaah. i love this thread xD JYH is sucha hottie.

the last ep was so sad for him. aww i almost cried.

BTW, More pictures PLEASE ~^^ Thanks!

Guest Smailee

This guy is so heavenly. Acting needs a lot of work imo, but gosh, he is just so handsome. I love that scene when he took care of the drunk Minam and realized that she was a girl. Gosh, he just looks so drool worthy in that scene.

I know I love that scene!!!! My heart was thumping like a mad woman when he was guiding minyu at the market place. he is so swt and handsome. I wish that there will be a swt guy like that in real life. lolz. I was so sad and shock when minnyu didnt take that last step to see him... T_T </3 I just cant stop staring at him!!! I think he speaks english too. :P And thats a Plus! XD

^mwahaha! Sooo true!~ I'm grinning like a mad person everytime I see him on the screen roflmaooo XD

He's sooo gorgeous and hawttt!~ kkyyaahh! <3

So true... he's so handsome!

Guest klaritia

Found these pics from the C.N. Blue daum cafe (http://cafe.daum.net/cnblue4)

I think they haven't been posted here yet.

Should be screen caps from the debut MV a couple of months ago.

40179614.jpg

35202800.gif

79665864.jpg

65351057.gif

And while watching this You're Beautiful BTS clip, I was so amused with YH's playing PSH's part ...

I think this guy is super funny to hang around with, much more interesting than the role he plays in the drama :P

Made the following myself. Enjoy. :lol:

yb05bts01.gif

yb05bts02.gif

Archived