C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest tecle

hello..

it seems our yonghwa will still be too busy this year..as he said last year he didnt have a holiday..i guess same this year..now hes starting with his drama will will take him at least three months..then maybe after that they will release a new album or mini albumthen the promotin for it..hoping takes care of his health or someone ( wonder girl hmm) will take care of him even to the point of nagging him , if needed kekeke..

Guest desirenhope

News report photos from yesterday's MBC New Life Concert 5/5/2011

leUV2.jpgDsuOa.jpgr0Hz8.jpg

And also endorsement photo from Chris Christy.

hrVWT.jpg

Last but not least, CN Blue's Asia domination, endorsing Thailand's Scotch Purre. eY0US.jpgG6pLG.jpg

Hello! this is my first ever post here. I thought I already submitted a post yesterday night but i guess there's a glitch since my post isn't here at all. LOL.

Anyways, Yonghwa is all over the place these days. There's even an article on him joining Immortal Song 2. I'm sure he'll do well!

Jonghyun, Junsu, Yonghwa, & Hong Ki confirmed for “Immortal Song 2″

Earlier this week, KBS’s “Immortal Song 2” finalized a six-member line-up for their upcoming variety show. They’ve just added four new names to the list today, which include SHINee’s Jonghyun2PM’sJunsuCNBLUE’s Yonghwa, and F.T. Island’s Hong Ki.

PD Kwon Jae Young spoke through 10asia and stated, “Due to their schedules, they won’t be with us for the first episode, but they will be joining the show.”

He continued, “The show is a contest amongst six singers. Currently, SHINee’s Jonghyun and 2PM’s Junsu are scheduled to join in the 3rd and 5th episodes respectively, but because there are no eliminations in this show, their appearances aren’t finalized. They’ll be joining when the original six must leave due to conflicting schedules or if they no longer want to be a part of the show.”

In short, Jonghyun, Junsu, Yonghwa, and Hong Ki are included in the line-up, but it’ll be some time before fans can see them competing in the show. ”We’re currently discussing a system where singers can leave the show honorably once they won three times,” he added.

Source: 10Asia via Nate

Credits: VITALSIGN @ allkpop

Here's some photos from Jennifer a.k.a Kojimon

He looks so princely. HAHA.

A1FSq.jpg

miAnb.jpg

jIEK3.jpg

qW3pe.jpg

m5ryH.jpg

b5kAc.jpg

6WTA1.jpg

Guest tecle

hello.

our yonghwa is definitely a workaholic...he doesnt want to stop...he keep accepting offers, as if hes not fully load already...just hopwe his health will not be affected..

It now looks as though ShaWols, Hottests, Primadonnas, and Boices should start celebrating along with the eager fans because Jonghyun of SHINee, Junsu of 2PM, Lee Hongki of FT Island, and Jung Yonghwa of CNBlue have all been confirmed to join the top notch lineup for the show. Due to scheduling and show formats, they will not participate in the first round, but the show's producer, Kwon Jaeyoung, has stated that the aforementioned are already scheduled to take part in the show later on.

Also, although Jonghyun is scheduled to join in the second group and Junsu the fifth, due to the show's format of having the singers leave according to their schedules, the dates on which the Jonghyun, Junsu, Lee Hongki, and Jung Yonghwa will officially participate is to be determined. In other words, the lack of disqualification makes it difficult to coordinate in advance. Also, the possibility of singers leaving the show honorably after winning more than three times is being discussed.

Singers on "Immortal Song 2" with be assigned songs of senior singers, and the said senior singers will personally judge the performances of their juniors. Filming is scheduled to start the 16th, and the show will start airing in the beginning of June.

credit to soompi news..

Guest Rouenna

Thank you for sharing all those pics and news, @desirenhope, @tecle and @ammel-shi!

@rxp Those are cute kid Yonghwa pics. :w00t:

I am actually looking forward on his guesting on Immortal Song 2. Yonghwa definitely has one of the best voices/vocals in k-pop. This is also an opportunity for him to sing other songs apart from CNBLUE rock songs and it would be more interesting if the music genre is different. He can showcase the different sides of his vocal talents with this.

I read somewhere that they will have a series of concerts on the latter part of the year, so he'll probably be pretty busy till then. I am just glad though that doing concerts would mean another opportunity for him and the band to play their music live, which is what they want, first and foremost. That's where Yonghwa shines the most.

It's exciting to see the thread moving again. :D

Guest biancacoolio

in dalgona there are two girls who are yonghwa's 첫 사랑... what does that mean?

i'm dying for subs. 

Guest Crystal392

Thanks so much for all the pics and info you've shared of our YongYong! :D

He looks more and more handsome each day hehehe and his voice... OMG his voice is just awesome ♥

I wish him the best of lucks filming his new drama.

I will share a pic of him in the film set riding a bike:

bikeqd.jpg

cr:dcjyh

Jung YongHwa fighting!!!

Guest kyotie077

what song was he singing in thailand?

o he's cute and he reminds me of my ex-colleage from work!

both of them are sexy!

jung_yong_hwa.jpg

Guest Rouenna

@kyotie077. CNBLUE did a mini-concert in Thailand, too, with the promotion for Scotch Berry. They sang a few of their songs, like Intuition, Love, etc. :)

They are also doing their goodbye stages this weekend. We may not see Yonghwa for a while. But I hope we get to see/hear him singing once in a while on other programs or radio guesting. I believe he is going back to Thailand for another cf filming. It's good to hear that he is in demand there, too.

Thank you for all the nice pictures, guys! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tekashi

[110530] Night After Night Ep.29

guests: ZE:A`s Kwanghee, Tony An, Kim Tae Woo, Lizzy, Big Bang`s Seungri

available to download at

Kpopweb

1306772401_1Yxy.jpg

Guest montreize

thanks for the download link ^^

I like seungri part,,when he says "G-dragon do you watch this?" related to how yong treat his cnblue's member..

really the donsaengs must be thankful to have a leader like yonghwa ^^ i always love when see the interaction between cnblue member,,just like the real family..

Guest Honey_caramel

omg~yonghwa looks handsome in every pics.XD

even though i love jonghyun more than him//slaps.