C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

hello.. can i just ask what show or performance when yong hwa was playing the piano??

i really want to watch that :)

i hope someone would answer my question :) thank you so much :)

Guest Crystal392

ematot: He played the piano on 'Feel the Blue' (CNBLUE concert :D ).

ah_sha: He was awesome on 'Running Man'! :) Right now his schedule is a bit crazy (he is very busy) but if in the future he gets more free time I hope he will appear again ^_^

*Fancams @ tudou from YongHwa @ MBC Icon, his voice is ♥ :

Guest rosa12244

does anybody here know where can i find the interview of yong hwa and shin hye with eng subs for the latest photobook of you are beautiful

Guest Crystal392

rosa12244: You can find the interview translated at YongHwa's drama thread. Here is the link to the last part translated (post #1993), you will have to check older posts (maybe page 96, 97?) at YongHwa's drama thread to read the translations of other parts ^_^ http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/315924-jung-yong-hwa-%ec%a0%95%ec%9a%a9%ed%99%94/page__st__1980

kenjisam: Thanks so much for the screencaps :D Soo cute on NAN. Hmmm about the link you posted, is a BTS of 'NAN' filming :lol: you can see NAN cast and YongHwa signing autographs to a couple of girls from the audience :) To all the ones who want to watch it go here: http://bbsplus.sbs.co.kr/star/star_index.jsp?pmMenuDetail=tb_bbs_star168&no=90000002&loganal1=star_focus&loganal2=정용화 무릎꿇고 싸인

You all are going to love this fancam, he looks adorable ^_^ :

MBC GAYO

screenhunter03dec310754.jpg

screenhunter08dec310805.th.jpgscreenhunter09dec310805.th.jpgscreenhunter04dec310755.th.jpgscreenhunter06dec310755.th.jpg

screenhunter05dec310755.th.jpgscreenhunter10dec310805.th.jpgscreenhunter11dec310805.th.jpgscreenhunter04dec310755.th.jpg

screenhunter03dec310754.th.jpgscreenhunter02dec310754.th.jpg

kenjisam: Thanks so much for the screencaps :D Soo cute on NAN. Hmmm about the link you posted, is a BTS of 'NAN' filming :lol: you can see NAN cast and YongHwa signing autographs to a couple of girls from the audience :) To all the ones who want to watch it go here: http://bbsplus.sbs.c...us&loganal2=정용화 무릎꿇고 싸인

You all are going to love this fancam, he looks adorable ^_^ :

Thanks crystal your the Jjang

Happy New Year

Guest Faith_memory

Microphone Incident – Jung Yonghwa’s Professionalism Shines

The audio breakdown during the 2010 KBS Music Festival could have brought damage to the broadcast but CN Blue Jung Yonghwa’s quick thinking solved the issue.

During the 30th December 2010 KBS Music Festival broadcast, CN Blue appeared on the dark stage, with their costumes and musical instrument in blue fluorescent outlines, raising interest from all the audience and viewers.

However, when Jung Yonghwa started singing the first verse of “I’m A Loner” on stage, the microphone suddenly stopped working causing him to look rather confused and embarrassed.

Thankfully at that time, Jung Yonghwa’s professionalism helped him to escape the crisis. He missed a few lines of the song, but seeing Lee Jonghyun standing near him, he quickly grabbed Jonghyun’s microphone and then went out front to carry on with the performance.

Ignoring the incident, Jung Yonghwa continued performing. Excited by the audience’s response, he jumped off the stage and in an instant the atmosphere (in the hall) changed as if it was a CNBlue concert.

The MC of the show watched the performance in amazement and remarked “That was quite something. I thought we were in CNBlue concert just now.”

Source/Credit: consumertimes.net

gif image: mmminhyuk@tumblr

Translated + re- posted by: fizzy@cnbluestorm

Credits to:http://anjellholic.tumblr.com/post/2537397560/microphone-incident-jung-yonghwas-professionalism

Guest Crystal392

Faith_memory: Thanks so much for sharing that. I heard he got lots of praises for the way he handled the mic incident and that made me really happy :)

I heard 'Don't say goodbye' and 'Try again smile again' and I am really proud of him, he is such a good compositor in my opinion. 'Dont say goodbye' is a really emotional song and I like it a lot but I have to say 'Try again smile again' is my favorite, and it's becoming very fast one of my fave CNBLUE songs... I just love the lyrics and the sound, it touches something inside me and makes me smile... I... I am just soo in love with that song, I fell even more in love with CNBLUE and as a YongHwa fan I felt really really really proud :D

Guest Crystal392

kenjisam: awww hehehe bumblee ftw! xD seeing JGS wearing it... and remembering YongHwa, I suddenly miss ANJELLs. I hope they still keep in touch ^^

*Lots of fancams YongHwa focus from past events (also posted on YongHwa's drama thread):

-Perf: CNBLUE vs FTIsland feat Onew and Luna :P He had so much fun on this perf :D

~Two fancams: front and side. First part~

110101용화, 미인 멀티

~Front and side. I love this fancam, he dances and smiles ^_^ also interacts a bit with Onew. My fave part is from 0:49-0:53... his smile ♥~

110101용화, 처음 그 느낌처럼

~Front. His voice is just awesome~

110101용화, 미인 직캠

~Front. Singing with Onew and Luna. He looks soo happy~

110101용화, 세상에 뿌려진 사랑만큼

~FTI and Luna sing. He does a cute gesture when fans sing FTI song chorus before time xD~

110101용화, 대기중.. 직캠

~Love love love... everybody clap clap clap~

110101용화, LOVE 직캠

-Song: Romeo & Juliet

I made this cute gif... I don't know why it is fast xD

yonghwa-cute-dance-o.gif

Guest bittersweet_

I have a silly question. How many ring finger (specifically ring finger) rings does YongHwa own? Seems to me, he wears the couple ring almost a little too much. Even overseas in Singapore?! That's very very cute. I guess he wears it whenever he feels like it even outside of filming ^_^

Guest bittersweet_

I have a silly question. How many ring finger (specifically ring finger) rings does YongHwa own? Seems to me, he wears the couple ring almost a little too much. Even overseas in Singapore?! That's very very cute. I guess he wears it whenever he feels like it even outside of filming ^_^

Guest Crystal392

^ I think no one will be able to answer that question BUT YongHwa himself :lol: He loves accesories and I am sure he has lots and lots of rings. But the one he almost always wears is his WGM couple ring.

I hope that answered your question :)