C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest Crystal392

myblue: Hii! :) Don't forget it's against soompi rules to quote the pics (just click on 'Edit' on your post and delete the img tags. Also your post has to contain at least 20 words ;)

*Ep 17 of 'Running Man' with eng subs where uri YongHwa was a guest has been released ^_^ (thanks iSubs!). You can find links here: http://cnbluestorm.com/2010/12/07/engsubbed-yonghwa-at-running-man-ep-17-11-07-2010/

hi guys.. this is my first time posting here.. <3 <3

i am currently watching running man ep 17 with english subs... i have a question for those who have watched this episode though.. in the beginning of this episode, it is stated that yonghwa used to be an overseas boarding school students studying in the States... (02:24 of http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=108286895909511) and that's why it is to the other casts' advantages that his writing/ spelling ability is not as good.. truthfully, although i am not a huge fan of yong, i got excited when i watch the scene.. so much that i had to pause and resort to this thread.. i'd be really thankful if someone could confirm whether this is true or not.. and if it is, i hope someone would even point out where in the states did he use to study.. i am a cali girl, so yea.. kinda hoping it's cali too =p =p

btw, @cyrstal_malfoy i seem to see you everywhere these days.. @ wgm thread, @allkpop, and now here.. hehehehe i salure your multiexistence, buddy! =p 

oh and there are only 3 days left to yonghwa's next appearance on WGM.. yong fighting~ :)

@hafunohane: regarding your question, i think yong hwa went to the US to visit his brother.. he said in the running man episode that he went to seattle/spokane and stayed there for only a month.. yong hwa's older brother lives in the US.. hope that i answered your question correctly.. =)

it's good that CN Blue's reaching that side of the world.. biggrin.gif

edit: one more thing, yong hwa suggested that part of the game.. the 1 vs 9 wherein the running man cast would prank yong hwa.. and yong hwa's mission there was to let them think that he was pranked while at the same time, beating them by 'cheating' them.. i guess he just said that he 'lived' in the US for a long time to confuse the running man cast.. haha i hope what i just said was clear.. sweatingbullets.gif

Guest Crystal392

hafunohane: hehehe yeah I am like the air!! I am almost everywhere hihihi about your question, anj already answered it :lol: He just stayed in Seattle for around a month or so because his older brother lives there, but he tricked the other MCs and they thought he had studied in US when he was younger and that was why he wasn't good at writing in Korea xD but it was just a plot so he could ask for help from them and win a 'Running Ball' :P

anj: *waves* hehehe yeah what you said was clear :) Did you watch CNBLUE's perf @ GDA? YongHwa, JongHyun, MinHyuk and Jungshin were awesome!! I loved loved loved 'Im a loner' jazz version ♥ But YongHwa looked really tired :( He was wearing make up but I still could see dark bags under his eyes x_x I hope he will get more rest. The boys are probably practicing a lot now that CNBLUE concert (Dec 18) is close. And I read Inki is preparing something (special stage?) with the MCs so he is probably rehearsing for that. Plus the variety shows he appears on and maybe recording for their Japanese album and or practicing for their Japanese concerts x_x

~Yong talking @ GDA~

prize1.jpg

cr:jyh/dcinside

@crystal_malfoy: yep! i streamed GDA! they won an award! yaaay!!! the i'm a loner jazz/broadway version was soooo cool!! yong hwa can really sing any genre!! he's very very talented! i noticed also that he looked tired.. he always looks tired.. but i can't complain because they're a rookie band (who performs like an experienced one, i know i'm biased hehe) they should work hard because they need to establish themselves.. MC shows, variety, concerts, performance.. hmmmmm i'll support them all the way..

anyway, i saw the new album RE-MAINTENANCE.. i'm planning to pre-order.. hihihihihihi i'm excited! i hope FNC/AI ent. can release an audio teaser! kyaaa!!

CN Blue fighting! yong hwa fighting! jong hyun fighting! min hyuk fighting! jung shin fighting!

edit: ugh, i can't seem to edit my post.. soompi's going weird.. 

Guest Crystal392

aneng: Thanks for sharing all those pics ^_^

anj: At the rehearsal he looked happy but on the red carpet he looked so serious. According to fanaccounts it seems he was nervous because of CNBLUE's perf, because after that he seemed more relaxed and smiled again :) Yeah idols have to work really hard, and we fans can just support them and cheer them up :D

*Who gave YongHwa a candy/chocolate? :lol:

choco2fm.jpg

choco3u.jpg

choco4.jpg

cr:as tagged, jyh/dcinside

Annyeong.... first post here...

Just want to drop by and spread this...

Please vote for CN Blue and Jung Yong Hwa in Gokpop Award

Yong Hwa has been nominated in various categories such as best male solo, best user of english, best musical ability, sexiest male singer, most-want-to-be-boyfriend/girlfriend. 

You can vote one a day using twitter or facebook account. biggrin.gif

hope it's not repost

207423052.jpg

credit to back247 @ twitter

bee_ichigowub.gif

Guest Crystal392

*YongHwa fancam (filmed by Golden정용화) of him singing 'I'm a loner'... hehehe I think he stifled a laugh @0:05-0:07 :P after he got into oetori mode again hihihi

*Screencap by annan@CNBLUE thread of Golden정용화 (GoldenJungYongHwa) banner:

goldend.jpg

Guest Crystal392

*YongHwa focused fancams (cr:kimjiyoung85@YT):

~Singing "I'm a loner" and playing around when "Love" was shown (it was prerecorded). So cute

^_^ ~

[Fancam] 101215 Melon music Awards CNBLUE 외톨이야 + LOVE

~YongHwa speech for CNBLUE Rookie Award. He looked really handsome~

[Fancam] 101215 Melon music Awards CNBLUE

*Screencaps (cr:jyh/dcinside and as tagged)

awwwo.jpg

89560742.th.jpg18241528.th.jpg

hi guys.. this is my first time posting here.. <3 <3

i am currently watching running man ep 17 with english subs... i have a question for those who have watched this episode though.. in the beginning of this episode, it is stated that yonghwa used to be an overseas boarding school students studying in the States... (02:24 of http://www.facebook....08286895909511) and that's why it is to the other casts' advantages that his writing/ spelling ability is not as good.. truthfully, although i am not a huge fan of yong, i got excited when i watch the scene.. so much that i had to pause and resort to this thread.. i'd be really thankful if someone could confirm whether this is true or not.. and if it is, i hope someone would even point out where in the states did he use to study.. i am a cali girl, so yea.. kinda hoping it's cali too =p =p

btw, @cyrstal_malfoy i seem to see you everywhere these days.. @ wgm thread, @allkpop, and now here.. hehehehe i salure your multiexistence, buddy! =p 

oh and there are only 3 days left to yonghwa's next appearance on WGM.. yong fighting~ :)

He just trick others by saying that he'd studied at America. Later he confirmed that he had been America only a month.^^ Everyone at studio just want to ....die!!! [so funny]

Guest dan_glitz

When I first watched Jung Yonghwa act in You're Beautiful, I just could'nt care less about the guy. But I saw him in CNBLUE singing I'm A Loner, oh my,

there. I was asking myself why the heck didn't I pay attention to this guy? But anyways, now, I love him so much, and even paid a lot of money to go

watch CNBLUE showcase when they came to my country. 

Then as he entered variety shows, his personalities just comes out naturally and I just couldn't help but be a fangirl. 

Jung Yonghwa, you better stick around for a long time, you hear me... 

:) 

Guest Crystal392

*YongHwa singing part of a song by T-ara (gif+sound) ^_^ cute hehehe: http://gall.dcinside.com/jyh/279863

*Pictures from 'Feel the Blue' concert (Dec 18 2010):

con3h.jpg

con2h.jpg

con4s.jpg

con5.jpg

cr:as tagged and dcinside