C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest PB&Banana

I loved this guy ever since i saw him singing wherever you will go. Then YB never watched it I read recaps but he was the person who caught my eye.

Guest yani-sakura

LOL. For real. (: I totally agree.

I couldn't even finish BBF. Bleh.

Yong Hwa is such a cutie. I love his character in YB. It's sad how the nice ones never get the girl (but then, I love JGS too, so I'm not exactly complaining that much).

BBF was hard to get into it took me 10 episodes. I forced my self to watch it because my friend wanted someone to talk to about it. It was good at the end.

YB was amazing and was hooked straight away. I love JGS! and Yong Hwa was so cute especially in the episode when he had the hat a glasses. I liked it when he smiled. It was ad we didn't see it a lot on YB.

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ thnx thuy! there's really difference apperance compared to now than YB days~ hmmmm maybe it's the hair style!

more caps of yonghwa @ Star Radio!

1264006777la101.jpg

1264006777la111.jpg

1264008282la191.jpg

1264008282la161.jpg

1264008282la171.jpg

1264008282la181.jpg

cr : bestiz

Guest eumsung

he's so my style~~ KYAH!! but he's 89er! nooo~ haha

he's the only reason why i want to watch You're Beautiful now..

he really looks good in the checkered pattern.. RAWR~

Guest 1234567utygrfed

ahh I love him in You're Beautiful!! that's what got me into his music. I'm a Loner has been on replay all week! his eyes are so sexy haha~