C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

i first notice him in CN blue but never have soo much interest in him except that their music is super hot.!!

But, when i watch You're Beautiful, i fell in love in him. He is freaking hawt!! manly but the same time soo sweet!!

i really think he and park shin hye really close together when i watch behind the scene of YAB..

hope the ending of YAB SW and MN will be together..<3333

Oh man I literally fell in love with him the moment I saw him appear in the drama.

Everytime he comes on screen, even if it's a sad scene I have this big smile on my face. Sooo hot!

Guest ichamommy

Hey guys.... I like the part when SW following GMN -- that wearing agirl dressed-- unnoticed. He bought jer ice ream n clothes. So cute. His outfit is cool too. Like him a lot!!

Guest Tiffany1430265366

Anyone would fall for him lol although I don't like his

character in YB cause I really pity him like Jihoo,

never getting the girl and only standing by, so sad :'(

This guy is ridiculously good-looking.

I always get to distracted whenever I'm watching YB and he's on screen cause I keep on staring at him lmao :lol:

Guest Patootie

I started You're Beautiful not too long ago and ahh. I didn't know Jung Yong Hwa is a singer. I've never heard of CN Blue. Anyone care to explain to me about them? Are they new? Or old? I noticed their soompi thread is under 'other music' cos they released a japanese album? confused.

anyway I really love Yong Hwa's voice. It's just so manly and calm. His rap is LOVE <3!! He's too sweet in YB. Its sad to see him not getting Mi Nam/Nyu ! ><

I started You're Beautiful not too long ago and ahh. I didn't know Jung Yong Hwa is a singer. I've never heard of CN Blue. Anyone care to explain to me about them? Are they new? Or old? I noticed their soompi thread is under 'other music' cos they released a japanese album? confused.

anyway I really love Yong Hwa's voice. It's just so manly and calm. His rap is LOVE <3!! He's too sweet in YB. Its sad to see him not getting Mi Nam/Nyu ! ><

Jung Yonghwa is the lead singer and guitarist of a new korean indie band, C.N.BLUE..

the band is new and just debuted in July/August if i'm not mistaken..

they debuted in Japan with a mini album consisting 5 songs..all songs are in english(basically he sings in english)

their label and management company is F&C which is the same as FT Island..they are fti juniors..they have different company who co-manage them in japan..

i think they will released a full album at the end of november..

the rest of yonghwa bandmates are still in japan preparing for their album..

correct me if i'm wrong ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thealien.

omg/. so theyre brothers? o_______o

i feel so bad. when i watched time between dog and wolf, i totally fell for Jung Kyung ho. now that im watching you're beautiful, i have the same feelings for yonghwa. .__. LOL. sucks how both of them wont end up with the girl in either drama. but damn. both of them really do resemble dong gun in a way. :D i wish they were all brothers.

Guest yimmmah

oh dang...i just realized they really do look alike XDDD I've been watching Smile, You and You're Beautiful back to back for the past 2 months and never took notice until now 0_0 definitely look for the resemblances now...woot for sibling! both being in top dramas at the same time XD

Guest SleepiiDreamer

omgg i've been looking for this thread. isn't he just the hottest thing alive? ;D <3

they debuted in Japan with a mini album consisting 5 songs..all songs are in english(basically he sings in english)

their label and management company is F&C which is the same as FT Island..they are fti juniors..they have different company who co-manage them in japan..

but anyway, an english (sort of? lol) speaking/singing korean hottie-slash-rapper. =)

just make him all the more appealing =D