@lynn & ninimi: Yeah that's very big number haha. It used Hangul so must be from Kor, but I don't know who/which media that did it.

Lynn, wow, so even a doctor want to spare his time to watch QSD :D Now I'm officially starting to re-watch QSD from the 1st epi for my holiday agenda.

Ninimi, LDW is Lee Dong-wook, he's LYW pairing in her newest movie Bean Paste which will be released tentatively this March. I hope her stars friends will visit her in the press con release, so that she won't be lonely without LDW (in the military service now).

whoa.... i'm waiting for her new film.. Bean Paste.. seems interesting...hihihhih....

Lee Dong Wook, yea hope that they will have a good chemistery..yuppiie...

I think SSH is Song Sueng Heon :) am I right, nainaitok?

I used google to translate the article...it is talking abt the "Sunflower" volunteering project LYW did before she went 4 holiday ;) the one where she voice over 4, & donate her paychecks to....besides LYW, there r other actors & actresses too & they all talk abt their feelings 4 this volunteering project...

Btw, LYW is back...on the 24th or 25th :P She logged in to her Korean cafe website & read the fans msg :)

jfzp6w.jpg

tt's her as 파란사과, which is green apple in eng :lol: & while they were in Cebu they lived in Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort & Spa, tt's what her assistant said B) which I think is quite expensive & LYW paid 4 it all...she really is a nice boss hahaha

kyaa.... i want to join that web, but How?? :huh: :huh:

@nikachan:

Thx for the baby pic, yeah me too, love to see her care expression. She has different face when she with her daughter. I remember saw the BTS QSD pic where her child visited LYW (she wore backpack so I think it's after school). But she seems alone in all 3 pics, without her hubby. Guess he's really busy man.

And for Grimme pic, yeah as I've said before, I hope SJS-LYW will team up someday. You know, in some fb group/forum, after they saw Grimme pics & vids, they start to imagining how if SJS became YS, 'coz in 2003 SJS become Great General too in 1 drama although short. They even not sure anymore if they will still love DM-BD if SJS really became YS haha.

Thank you so much Cahya. I have found this photo in one of fan made facebook page. I think it's LYW with her baby? I really like the photo where she was eating or feeding her child. Really she is a Mom.

es48dt.jpg

It's great to see the polling result. I am happy for LYW. I think she deserved it.

hmm.... i wanna see her daughter's recent photos.. how is she righ now? must be so cute like her mom.. :D

@nikachan:

Thx for the baby pic, yeah me too, love to see her care expression. She has different face when she with her daughter. I remember saw the BTS QSD pic where her child visited LYW (she wore backpack so I think it's after school). But she seems alone in all 3 pics, without her hubby. Guess he's really busy man.

And for Grimme pic, yeah as I've said before, I hope SJS-LYW will team up someday. You know, in some fb group/forum, after they saw Grimme pics & vids, they start to imagining how if SJS became YS, 'coz in 2003 SJS become Great General too in 1 drama although short. They even not sure anymore if they will still love DM-BD if SJS really became YS haha.

Cahya can u post the pics when her daughter visited? B) B)

Guest lynn_9344

Thanks for the pics nikachan and phetbeo. It's good to see her holding her child or another one's baby :) There's still no news yet on her next project? Yeah, I agree, SJS and LYW look good. I hope they will do a good drama together. I'd be looking forward to it if that will happen. In the meantime, let's all hope that her movie with LDW will do good and they will have a good chemistry onscreen.

I'm surprised that she now allows pics of her daughter to be taken. I remember reading from a post that she is very protective of her family's privacy especially when it comes to her daughter .

@ninimi: Sorry I forgot to save the pic. But I remember it has the logo imbc so it must be official BTS pic, maybe I can find it again in MBC web.

@lynn: Maybe that's when her daughter still a baby. When she's getting older like in the pics, perhaps LYW had loosen, not so protective anymore. In pic 2-3, looks like they attended some gathering, maybe for friend/family, not entertainment business.

And you know, I've kind of realized that LYW has tendency to absent a year after finished her projects since her comeback. In 2005 she's active, 2006 she didn't, 2007 active again, & 2008 not. But maybe in 2008 she busy to finished her college. Now that she finished long drama like QSD & 1 movie, does she want to rest this year?

Some pics:

2qn8cw2.jpgk9guj7.jpg30lcjz8.jpg

For BiDeok fans:

34f1df4.jpg

1zz2bsn.jpg

Guest nainaitok

I like Go Hyun Jung, in fact I'm also one of her fans. But I feel that many people (mostly media) don't give a fair judgement. Both GHJ and LYW give a different performance and impact to the viewers. Tough I have to say that for this series, I like LYW better than GHJ. Why ? Because we have to be fairly say that the character of Mishil doesn't have many room to grow in character compare to LYW. I mean, in this long series we are able to see how Deokman personality change. From her easy going personality until she has became the great Queen Seon Deok.

I think the media should treat this 2 actresses and 2 characters based on their performance and not because they favored one of the actress. GHJ is a great actress there's no doubt about her..but LYW also give out the very best of her. Who would believe that LYW can actually give a perfect tranformation? I believe no one believe in LYW ability from the first, and when LYW can proof them wrong, I do think that the media should give out their fair judgement,

from cahya

k9guj7.jpg

she seems elegant... like it, she seems like a secretary with that hair... :D

@ cahya

ooh... okey i still wait for those pics, i'm so curious about her dauhgter recent face...hihhihi...

And you know, I've kind of realized that LYW has tendency to absent a year after finished her projects since her comeback. In 2005 she's active, 2006 she didn't, 2007 active again, & 2008 not. But maybe in 2008 she busy to finished her college. Now that she finished long drama like QSD & 1 movie, does she want to rest this year?

hmm... absent one year after finishing long project... i hope not for this year... i hope she will come back soon for next project.. :)

@nanaitok: Not too mention her difficult acts like war (for goodness sake in that muddy & bloody swamp), her various emotional breakdowns, when being tortured, etc. Yes like I said, I have no offense for GHJ, she's nice & great too, but QSD is the main role in the show, LYW is the main star, so it's OK if they want to praise or wrote about GHJ, but please include LYW too. As a human, I'm sure more or less LYW feels sad, she even said she feels pressured. Poor her :mellow:

Btw, is any of you know where to DL May 18? I watched it by borrow my friend's DVD, but now she is attending college in US, so I can't re-watch it.

Guest lynn_9344

I hope she will be active this year. It will be good to see her in a movie and a drama this 2010. I read in a news that she was praised for lending her voice in Sunflower. They said that she had a charismatic voice.

You can see May 18 in youtube. It also has an english sub. As for Daemang, I have no idea.

You can see May 18 in youtube. It also has an english sub. As for Daemang, I have no idea.

Yes, Youtube has May 18, for Daemang you can watch it at dramaclick, I am re-watching it there now for a filler since most of QSD links both in dramaclick & mysoju, my source for Korean dramas, are broken, really sad, so many people would like to watch it online right now but can not. You can also watch Surprise Party & AFRIKA at dramaclick. And Cahya, I think I'll have to download QSD since the dvds have not come out here yet, do you know where I can download it? Thanks.

I was really fascinated by that photo of LYW & her baby. I can feel that she's really a loving mom. Seeing that photo I admire her the more. I also would like to see those photos you were telling us Cahya. Thanks.

Well, I hope she will not take a break from doing or making movies or dramas, I will miss her. But that's her, she does what she think is good for her, rest or take a break whenever she feels she has enough or she's exhausted. She doesn't allow her popularity or being in demand affects her decisions. I think it's good for her & for her family too.

And I am with you all about this LYW & GHJ thing. I think LYW was more interesting in QSD. GHJ was good & I like her too but the media just overrated her. And like Lynn had said LYW was so humble, yes, I really admire her for that. Also, just basing on the awards LYW got this year, she had the grimme award, MBC & the ASIA model awards & these are all about her performance in QSD, plus the polling results, it means she was good and many people prefer her.

I have watched Cain & Abel & find SJS really a good actor & when I saw that photo I thought they could become a good pair. Really hope they could team up one of these days.

Guest loveitall

@nikachan:

What is fb? I am for SJS & LYW team up too & I think I would go for SJS-DM couple if he played Yushin in QSD. I think SJS is really good looking.

BTW, looking at Lee Yo Won picture with her baby I think she was wearing her wedding ring, too bad the picture is not so big, can't see it so well.