@nikachan: I think the vote still going on.

@lynn: Yeah so we now know that QSD doing very well in Turkey, Philly, Japan, & Indo. So many fans are gather. Are there any other countries?

I agree, that 2 scenes of DM are very brilliant. Others that I like it's when DM said to MS why after King Jinheung reign, Shilla doesn't get any progressive at all. Also when she met MS in hallway before Princess coronation, when she challenged MS to shoot her with arrow, when she told Munno her 3 reasons for becoming King, when she almost die & then talk in her heart to young DM, when she talk to BD in epi 57. Actually I like all her scenes, but that ones are some of her best scenes for me.

Guest nainaitok

What I like about QSD is, we are able to see that Deok Man changed bit by bit..

from her teenage years until she has became a queen. I believe one of the reason is because LYW played the role so well that we ended up falling in love with the character on each episode.

Guest lynn_9344

The scene wherein she met Mishil in the hallway is also one of my favorites.

t9wswp.jpg<--so brave of her to dye her hair reddish orange

She looks good in black OR ......

1hf3vo.jpg2rpwqhh.jpg

2lm1hcx.jpg2uo6pgn.jpg2s7gzrb.jpg

cr:dcinside

Guest loveitall

@nikachan: I think the vote still going on.

@lynn: Yeah so we now know that QSD doing very well in Turkey, Philly, Japan, & Indo. So many fans are gather. Are there any other countries?

I agree, that 2 scenes of DM are very brilliant. Others that I like it's when DM said to MS why after King Jinheung reign, Shilla doesn't get any progressive at all. Also when she met MS in hallway before Princess coronation, when she challenged MS to shoot her with arrow, when she told Munno her 3 reasons for becoming King, when she almost die & then talk in her heart to young DM, when she talk to BD in epi 57. Actually I like all her scenes, but that ones are some of her best scenes for me.

Yes, there were too many best scenes where Deokman was so brilliant , I guess they don't know anymore which one to choose, hahaha! Oh, I really love Deokman (Lee Yo Won) in Queen Seondeok. I think it is also showing in Hungary a friend of mind is watching it. Another friend who lives in Boston, USA was following it too through MBC America. Also they love Deokman's character so much.

What I like about QSD is, we are able to see that Deok Man changed bit by bit..

from her teenage years until she has became a queen. I believe one of the reason is because LYW played the role so well that we ended up falling in love with the character on each episode.

I agree. She was fantastic & brilliant!

@lynn: haha I think she did that orange hair in her younger days, it's natural for teenagers. She most suited with long straight hair/little wave in the bottom/pulled back like in QSD press con/OST cover.

@loveitall: Oh Hungary, wow QSD already reach East Europe, what an unusual country for airing K Drama :D So that's why D-Addicts has QSD Hungarian sub. And yes many American people also love QSD, you can see from Chicago Drama FC.

Oh yeah, a few days ago I've found a polling between her & GHJ in QSD, & once again LYW won. But I don't know which media did that poll. And also the couple polling that phetbeo had posted.

Guest loveitall

Oh yeah, a few days ago I've found a polling between her & GHJ in QSD, & once again LYW won. But I don't know which media did that poll. And also the couple polling that phetbeo had posted.

Glad to hear that. Was that polling done in Korea? For me, LYW (Deokman's character) was more interesting & fascinating to watch. I guess many people are re-watching the whole series in one setting now & they could see how LYW had beautifully & brilliantly carried out Deokman's character in different settings & in every development or transition. Indeed she has become a skilled actress.

@loveitall: Yeah that polling had been done in Korea, that's why I can't read the writings, just look at the results :P

The media mostly said/wrote as though GHJ was the only one owned the show, but actually GHJ only won at Korean Gallup poll, whereas LYW won in MBC Awards Popularity poll & this poll (no offense for GHJ, she's nice too, I just didn't like how many medias & some group of people always only praised GHJ & didn't mention LYW, or worse, bashed her). But luckily, LYW is very humble. She said a few times that she know her skills can't be comparable with GHJ who is much more senior, so it's OK if GHJ win Daesang. She also said since Middle School, she already a fan of GHJ, & 10 years after she hope she can play the role like MS as good as GHJ.

Guest lynn_9344

The media mostly said/wrote as though GHJ was the only one owned the show, but actually GHJ only won at Korean Gallup poll, whereas LYW won in MBC Awards Popularity poll & this poll (no offense for GHJ, she's nice too, I just didn't like how many medias & some group of people always only praised GHJ & didn't mention LYW, or worse, bashed her). But luckily, LYW is very humble.

Me too, that's what I felt.I like both women but some supporters are just plain spiteful. For those bashers, you can never put a good woman down. It's a good thing that she remained very humble and respectful to her senior. I'm glad that, now, many people recognized and appreciated the complicated and diverse role she played as QSD. I'm more than happy that her popularity is soaring not just in Korea but also abroad. Many people here in the Philippines like her and they love QSD. A doctor friend of mine who is a guy saw my screensaver and told me that he like QSD and asked me too many questions about it :P

With LDW:

xqm5pt.jpg

The polling I've been talking before:

ormd5g.jpg

I found this most update of her profile below in LYW DCI, if anyone want to make her Wiki page:

名前  イ・ヨウォン(李枖原)

職業  女優

出身地  大韓民国 京畿道(ギョンギド) 城南(ソンナム)市

誕生日  1980年4月9日

血液型  B型

星座  おひつじ座

身長  170cm

学歴  檀國大学 演劇映画学科 学士

家族関係 夫、プロゴルファーパク・ジンウさんとの間で娘一人。

所属事務所 GTBエンターテインメント

[映画]

1998 男子の香り - ウンヘ役(子役)

1999 ガソリンスタンド襲撃事件 - カルチ役

2001 猫をお願い - シン・ヘジュ役

2001 アフリカ - イ・ジウォン役

2002 サプライズ - ワン・ハヨン役

2005 グァンシクの弟グァンテ - ゴ・ユンギョン役

2007 華麗なる休み(May 18) - パク・シネ役

2010 デンジャン - ヘジン役

[テレビドラマ]

1999 KBS 学校2 - キム・ヨンジン役

2000 KBS コッジ - ホ・ジヘ役

2001 KBS 青い霧 - イ・シヌ役

2001 KBS 純情 - ハン・セジン役 

2002 SBS 大望 - ユン・ヨジン役

2005 SBS ファッション70s - ハン・ドミ役

2007 外科医者 ボン・ダルヒ - ボン・ダルヒ役 

2008 BAD LOVE - ナ・インジョン役

2009 善德女王 - 善德女王役

[受賞]

青龍映画祭 新人女優賞

春史映画祭 女優主演賞

ディレクタース・カット 新人女優賞

KBS 演技大賞 人気賞

百想藝術大賞 新人賞

SBS 演技大賞 ニュースター賞

放送監督が選んだ2002年最高の有望株

SBS 演技大賞 特別企画部門 女子演技賞 & 10代スター賞    

SBS 演技大賞 最優秀女子演技賞 & 10代スター賞 & ネチズン最高人気賞 & ベストカップル賞

大韓民国映像大全 フォトジェニック賞

グリメ賞 女子演技賞

MBC 演技大賞 最優秀女子演技賞 & ベストカップル賞 

第5回 アジア・モデル賞施賞式 ドラマ部門 アジア特別賞 

Guest lynn_9344

cahya, that's a big number :D , whoa! Hahaha, it's good that you post it. I saw her updated profile there too and saved it also. I'm glad that you post it already. Hope many people will visit and post in this thread. The more, the merrier.

thx for the link!

Hi guys, I thought you would also be interested to know what they were saying here, here's the translation.

LYW & SSH ー MV movie set interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiop7SUCCVw

LYW: I am filming a MV. It draws or depicts about a girl's day after she separated with her lover.

Narration: at that time SSH appeared.

SSH: It's for the song "love o'clock" music video. Undoubtedly I think the acting was really good. Yes, very satisfying.

Reporter singing: You are more beautiful than a rose...

Reporter: Apologizing.

Reporter: what was your reasons for choosing an actress?

SSH: I wanted to use or have a new person in the music video. I found Myung Sebin in a signature campaign. I chose Kim Jiho through looking at her pictures.This time we needed someone who is skilled in acting. The dream was fulfilled.

Narration: In the year 2000 LYW appeared in "I love You" MV. Showing skilled in acting now a veteran actress. SSH is satisfied too.

Reporter: What's the part in your album this time that you want to appeal?

SSH: It is the point of having invited the queen. (LYW laughing)

Reporter: If you don't watch QSD

SSH: I picked a person in the staff. (laughing)

Reporter: Because you haven't watched it? let's confirm or verify it. Who is LYW's other party?

SSH: Lee Moon Shik? (laughing)

Reporter: (showing Jukbang) this person is the other party? In the MV you also wanted to hear LYW's voice.

SSH: That's why there's a word that we asked her to say..."what to do?"

Male staff & LYW on the phone: "what to do?"

SSH: Not bad.

Narration: It is pleasant. Next was matching the music with a dance. It is unquestionable that the acting was done in a debonair way. Indeed a very skilled actress.

Reporter: Your gift song to LYW who appeared in your MV.

SSH singing: Though you are not more beautiful than the rose, you are warmer than the rose.

Reporter: wow, impressive.

SSH: The lyrics doesn't suit. You're more beautiful than the rose. (singing) You're a rose.

Narration: The meaning of SSH's new song "love o'clock" is about an inexperienced person in love.

SSH: I'll work hard so that you can enjoy the new song & for me to be remembered.

LYW: It's a very good song so please support. Also please support QSD.

thx again for the translation, actually i want it to be translated but you've done it before i request :D :D

With LDW:

xqm5pt.jpg

The polling I've been talking before:

ormd5g.jpg

who is LDW? in what series they were a couple?

WHOWaaa..... Oh My God.... Yowon is sooo popular... he reach more than a million pools.. Greaaat!!!

In what country the polling is taken??

Yeaaaaaaa.... I don't know why even many media praise GHJ that way as Mishil, from the beginning i immpressed by Deokman.. coz i really2 like her characters when she was still a nangdo.. hahha.. so Boyish... even more manly than other real man..hahha.. the way she gets angry with Yushin, the way she fights with Seokmpum's Nangdo, the way she clenches her fists to beat.. hahah.. they're really impressed me....she really gets into the character... Thumbs Up !!

@lynn & ninimi: Yeah that's very big number haha. It used Hangul so must be from Kor, but I don't know who/which media that did it.

Lynn, wow, so even a doctor want to spare his time to watch QSD :D Now I'm officially starting to re-watch QSD from the 1st epi for my holiday agenda.

Ninimi, LDW is Lee Dong-wook, he's LYW pairing in her newest movie Bean Paste which will be released tentatively this March. I hope her stars friends will visit her in the press con release, so that she won't be lonely without LDW (in the military service now).

Guest loveitall

cahya, that's a big number :D , whoa! Hahaha, it's good that you post it. I saw her updated profile there too and saved it also. I'm glad that you post it already. Hope many people will visit and post in this thread. The more, the merrier.

Yes, quite a big difference. I am happy & I am happy for LYW, more power to her. Thanks Cahya.

Guest happyjh

who is LDW? in what series they were a couple?

WHOWaaa..... Oh My God.... Yowon is sooo popular... he reach more than a million pools.. Greaaat!!!

In what country the polling is taken??

Yeaaaaaaa.... I don't know why even many media praise GHJ that way as Mishil, from the beginning i immpressed by Deokman.. coz i really2 like her characters when she was still a nangdo.. hahha.. so Boyish... even more manly than other real man..hahha.. the way she gets angry with Yushin, the way she fights with Seokmpum's Nangdo, the way she clenches her fists to beat.. hahah.. they're really impressed me....she really gets into the character... Thumbs Up !!

Oh, I really hated the media for being so one-sided. Glad LYW is winning many awards & as well as winning many polls. That shows LYW is superior. I like GHJ too, just hated those who supported her & bashed LYW.

Nika, use http://tinypic.com. You can re-size the pics as you wish.

Thank you so much Cahya. I have found this photo in one of fan made facebook page. I think it's LYW with her baby? I really like the photo where she was eating or feeding her child. Really she is a Mom.

es48dt.jpg

It's great to see the polling result. I am happy for LYW. I think she deserved it.