You're welcome :)

Haha she was affected by it too i think...coz there's one interview whereby she said she is affected by KNG's eyes, they r v soulful & expressive which make her almost fall for him :rolleyes:

Haha so she's not scared of his eyelids 'coz of his eyes expression :P When did she got that interview?

Oh, and now that you've posted the MV, I've remember I've watched it before too, no wonder I felt familiar when nanaitok said about SSH MV. I think she is the type that looks best when wears light makeup.

Btw, I've just realized LYW still doesn't have her Wiki page yet. Even her info in Dramawiki need Edit (her Awards recognitions & agency). Even some stars that seldom/never got main role has his/her Wiki page.

Guest lynn_9344

fatlouie, as always, thank you very much. Like what cahya thinks, I think she's not scared of actors with double eyelids, but the expression which they will ellicit :P

@cahya, it's true she doesn't have one.

ninimi, r u talking about dis MV? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeAed_CcmxQ...player_embedded

Yah, she looks good here...v natural & sweet, even when she cry she looks beautiful haha

Why is it that when I click on the link I got this sign, The URL contained a malformed video ID. Sigh!

Thanks fatlouie, that was very funny about the double eyelid thing with LYW, hahaha! Poor Bojong!

Thanks Cahya & Lynn, I was able to download & save some photos of LYW into my computer today. I have one big beautiful photo of LYW showing in my desktop. People here at home said I am crazy, lol!!! I blamed it to LYW.

Btw, I've just realized that LYW still doesn't have her Wiki page yet. Even her info in Dramawiki need Edit (her Awards recognitions & agency). Even some stars that seldom/never got main role has his/her Wiki page.

I think someone has to make the page and submit it to Wiki, isn't it right?

Guest nainaitok

ah..it's true

I think we can edit the wiki page right ?

But I guess wiki d addict and english wikipedia has a bit about LYW tough only minimal info

anyway, I have requested an account on Drama Wiki. I think when I got my account approved i can help to edit the page of course with all the help I can get. I think it will be great if we can add a bit summary to every project that she has done like the movies and stuff...

so, who's interested to help me out ?

Shin Seung Hoon - Fool For Love - Lee Yo Won MV !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc6Z2Yktjd8

Guest lynn_9344

I think it will be great if we can add a bit summary to every project that she has done like the movies and stuff...

nainaitok, I'll be glad to help however, my info is limited but I can will try to help you. This is for a good cause :)I'm sure others will help too. :) I think another title for that MV with Shin Seun Hoon is Love O'clock.

You're welcome nikachan. Me too my screensaver are pics of her. You're not alone. :D

yes, love this MV & the song too though I couldn't understand the words. The melody was really good.

Just let us know what we can do to help make the Wiki page. I also don't have much knowledge but we can try by doing it together. Good luck!

ah..it's true

But I guess wiki d addict and english wikipedia has a bit about LYW tough only minimal info

anyway, I have requested an account on Drama Wiki. I think when I got my account approved i can help to edit the page of course with all the help I can get. I think it will be great if we can add a bit summary to every project that she has done like the movies and stuff...

Of course I will gladly help. Like lynn & nikachan had said, let's do it together haha. I think for Dramawiki it just need some edit with Awards & her agency. For summaries of her projects & biography, better put that on Wiki page instead.

@nikachan & lynn: Me too, my wallpaper & screensaver only centered around 3 things: Anime, LYW in her various drama & pose, or LYW-KNG as DM-BD :lol:

Oh yeah, just for info, I've put my review about QSD DVD Korean (Asian) edition in QSD thread, for ones who interested to buy it. You can check it out.

Is it new? Can you post the link? Haha thx. Ahh... today I start my college holiday, hence multiple posts. Hope you all not get bored of me :lol:

yeaa,the video is what Nikachan has posted.

it's so georgeus to see her in MV again with her recent style,i mean her thick eyebrow with her waving hair.. :)

i like the MV so much!!

is Sing Seon Hoon a senior singer? from the comment it seems that the singer is a senior one has been 20 years in music industry... Whoaaa.... it's great that LYW is chosen as the star for this clip.. ;)

this is another video Fool For Love (Lee Yo Won feat Sing Seon Hun)

fatlouie85, can you post the link of video about that eyelids "incident" ? :P

@ cahya, yea I agree with you !! it's so nice to see LYW doesn't shaven her eyebrow, she lets it grow naturally n becomes so thick.... someone commented if she had eye surgery to make her eyes mo appealing. then I said NO !! it's just the effect of her "shincan eyebrow" ... Hahahahah....

QUOTE (phetbeo @ Jan 27 2010, 11:42 PM)

12500681272009081218092.gif

hihihhi,,,, yeaa. Bong Dal Hee is very Funny, she used her own stetoscops to her body n heard her heart pulse.. what a funny with that "pooh" pants.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW thx for those nice pics!!

Guest nainaitok

anyway I really wonder about this picture.is this an official picture from MBC or fan made? The graphics is amazing !!!

29pryxj.png

I remembered my first Korean Movie that I watched is My Sassy Girl, and I heard about SSH from the movie soundtrack. So, I guees he has been around the entertainment for a long time...yup, I also like LYW in his video..

is Sing Seon Hoon a senior singer? from the comment it seems that the singer is a senior one has been 20 years in music industry... Whoaaa.... it's great that LYW is chosen as the star for this clip.. ;)

@ cahya, yea I agree with you !! it's so nice to see LYW doesn't shaven her eyebrow, she lets it grow naturally n becomes so thick.... someone commented if she had eye surgery to make her eyes mo appealing. then I said NO !! it's just the effect of her "shincan eyebrow" ... Hahahahah....

Yes he is senior singer. His latest OST songs are for IRIS & Cinderella Man. Both are great.

The good thing about LYW's eyes is, her eyes doesn't look like they have myopia.

Btw, I've found forum for Korean fans in Turkey language (you can switch it to English). So many fans of QSD & it's casts, especially LYW, KNG, & UTW there. Very popular. You can vote Best Female Act for LYW, Best Couple for LYW-KNG, also QSD for Best Drama & Historical Drama in thread Korean Fans Award 2009.

Here's the link: http://www.korea-fans.com/forum/

Hi guys, I thought you would also be interested to know what they were saying here, here's the translation.

LYW & SSH ー MV movie set interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiop7SUCCVw

LYW: I am filming a MV. It draws or depicts about a girl's day after she separated with her lover.

Narration: at that time SSH appeared.

SSH: It's for the song "love o'clock" music video. Undoubtedly I think the acting was really good. Yes, very satisfying.

Reporter singing: You are more beautiful than a rose...

Reporter: Apologizing.

Reporter: what was your reasons for choosing an actress?

SSH: I wanted to use or have a new person in the music video. I found Myung Sebin in a signature campaign. I chose Kim Jiho through looking at her pictures.This time we needed someone who is skilled in acting. The dream was fulfilled.

Narration: In the year 2000 LYW appeared in "I love You" MV. Showing skilled in acting now a veteran actress. SSH is satisfied too.

Reporter: What's the part in your album this time that you want to appeal?

SSH: It is the point of having invited the queen. (LYW laughing)

Reporter: If you don't watch QSD

SSH: I picked a person in the staff. (laughing)

Reporter: Because you haven't watched it? let's confirm or verify it. Who is LYW's other party?

SSH: Lee Moon Shik? (laughing)

Reporter: (showing Jukbang) this person is the other party? In the MV you also wanted to hear LYW's voice.

SSH: That's why there's a word that we asked her to say..."what to do?"

Male staff & LYW on the phone: "what to do?"

SSH: Not bad.

Narration: It is pleasant. Next was matching the music with a dance. It is unquestionable that the acting was done in a debonair way. Indeed a very skilled actress.

Reporter: Your gift song to LYW who appeared in your MV.

SSH singing: Though you are not more beautiful than the rose, you are warmer than the rose.

Reporter: wow, impressive.

SSH: The lyrics doesn't suit. You're more beautiful than the rose. (singing) You're a rose.

Narration: The meaning of SSH's new song "love o'clock" is about an inexperienced person in love.

SSH: I'll work hard so that you can enjoy the new song & for me to be remembered.

LYW: It's a very good song so please support. Also please support QSD.

Yes he is senior singer. His latest OST songs are for IRIS & Cinderella Man. Both are great.

The good thing about LYW's eyes is, her eyes doesn't look like they have myopia.

Btw, I've found forum for Korean fans in Turkey language (you can switch it to English). So many fans of QSD & it's casts, especially LYW, KNG, & UTW there. Very popular. You can vote Best Female Act for LYW, Best Couple for LYW-KNG, also QSD for Best Drama & Historical Drama in thread Korean Fans Award 2009.

Here's the link: http://www.korea-fans.com/forum/

Thanks Cahya. Do we have to register to read the posts or cast our votes? Are the posts also translated in English? I've checked it out but I could only see photos.

Nikachan, thx for translation. Good that SSH praised LYW for her acting skill.

And for the forum, if you just want to read the post you needn't to register, except you want to post. You can choose English for thread name, although the post is in Turkish, but the name of actors & actresses are still stays same, so you know who they choose/like. They have 1 segment just for QSD (general talk, casts, eps caps, MV/OST). In the FC segments, mostly in page 1 are consist of QSD casts haha (most popular are LYW, KNG, UTW).

Many choose LYW & KNG for Best Female/Male Act. LYW-KNG is most liked Best Couple beside BBF & YAB couples, & mostly choose QSD for Best Drama & Historical Drama.

Direct Link for QSD segment: http://www.korea-fans.com/forum/drama-movi...lubs-f-293.html

For Korea-Fans Awards 09: http://www.korea-fans.com/forum/korea-fans...2009-f-427.html

Maybe you should use Mozilla for better view.

Oh yeah, that Couple Polling pic phetbeo posted, is there anyone know from where? :D

Nikachan, thx for translation. Good that SSH praised LYW for her acting skill.

:D

You're welcome & thank you Cahya. I've checked the webpage & it's good to know that almost everyone voted QSD for best historical drama & it is also one of the top for best dramas. And LYW also emerges as one of the favorites in best female actress. So many beautiful pictures there too. I think you have to register to cast a vote & I am wondering if it is still going on, is it?

Guest loveitall

qsw1.jpg

Love this scene when QSD & Chunchu confronted Wolya & when she got so mad... oh, I miss QSD.

Here's the translation:

Start from Alcheon saying: After QSD finishes, I will go for double eyelid surgery...

LYW: What?! Double eyelid surgery? No~you already have double eyelids~~~

LYW: I really dislike all the double eyelid guys in the whole world~~~

LYW: !

LYW: No...Bojong is alright....(Yushin keeps laughing :D )

LYW: (to Bojong) Why did you lower your head? Why~ (Yushin continue laughing hard)

LYW: (slapping Yushin on the shoulder) Sorry oppa, it's not what I meant (to Bojong)

Then they start to make their fake double eyelids & LYW agonizing in the background mostly saying "No, I don't like..."

:lol: From what I know, her dislike for double eyelid guys start from her Kkogi days when she was acting with Won Bin...I think she cannot resist the look hahaha Or maybe its some childhood fear or something... :wacko:

Very funny, thank you for the translation.

Hi guys, I thought you would also be interested to know what they were saying here, here's the translation.

LYW & SSH ー MV movie set interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiop7SUCCVw

I like the MV a lot. I am also happy the singer praised LYW's acting skills & chose her to appear in his MV. She fits so well & did a wonderful job.

Many choose LYW & KNG for Best Female/Male Act. LYW-KNG is most liked Best Couple beside Goo Hye-sun-Lee Min-ho & So Ji-sub-Han Ji-min, & mostly choose QSD for Best Drama & Historical Drama.

Great to hear this. I'll check out the website & I wish I could also cast my vote. Thank you.

Guest lynn_9344

Thanks cahya for the links. They sure love Bideok there in Turkey ;) QSD seems very popular there.nikachan, many thanks for your translation. SSH really admire LYW.

loveitall, me too. Two of my favorite scenes is that one wherein QSD gave an ultimatum to Wolya and his peeps and the other one is when she killed the village chiefs. I was a bit disappointed when MBC presented the scenes of the nominees for Best Actress, they did not show any of those. They should have shown clips wherein the actors/actress gave their best in a scene.