Lynn & Cahya I agree to what you were saying about LYW.

Reading the article I can confirmed now that LYW likes to eat. I thought she was only hungry when she was cooking noodles in the mountain and when they were giving food to the staff & crew. It's good she doesn't get big or expand though I'd like her to add some weight, it would be good for her, IMO.

Yes, I am also looking forward to her next project and I hope she will push through with the romantic comedy, I want to laugh with her this time. And yes another big question is who's going to be her next leading man? Hmm, can't wait for LYW to reveal it to us. Anyway, though I really want to see her earliest return to the spotlight, I am happy that she is taking the break & especially spending a lot of time with her family because I think it's important.

So lynn you want JJM to be LYW's next leading man. I've seen them together already & I don't know many Korean actors so I'll go for SJS. Any other good candidates or prospects?

Found this web:

http://kmovieaddicts.blogspot.com/2006/09/...ts-destiny.html

It has interview & on the set When Romance Meet Destiny.

thx for the article cahya, n it has MV, BTS n trailer too..whoa.. helpfull..

n thx for the video too photbeo..

umm.. one thing we can wait for sure is Beanpaste, i hope it will be realeased soon.. eventhough that move perhaps will not perform in my country,, but still wait for it..

n Yowon's next couple.. who will he be?? i hope she can be paired with Won Bin.. haaa.. like it!

Hmm... suitable candidates for her pairing? Korean have many talented actors, & so many more good looking ones. I like SJS, but that's almost impossible since he's already has upcoming drama this year. JJM, it's a small chance since they've already met in Fashion 70's. Won Bin, I don't know if he will ever want to comeback in TV drama again, his last series is in 2000, a very long time.

So... how about her costars in the MV's? Ryu Shi-won, Gong Yoo, Joo Hyun-jae? But I think GY & JHJ is still in the military now & RSW doesn't really active anymore.

Or Ji Sung & Lee Byung-hun, the ones in All In & Swallow the Sun? But they both more suited in action roles.

Oh Ji-hoo (Chuno, Queen of Housewives), I like his dimples.

Choi Chul-ho (the one who got Excellence Award with KNG in MBC Awards).

Lee Seo-jin (Yi San, Lovers). Again his dimples.

Kang Ji-hwan (Hong Gil Dong).

Go Soo (Will it Snow for Christmas?).

Song Seung-hun (Autumn Tale, East of Eden).

Park Yong-ha (On Air).

The ones I mentioned above are all have the same age/older than her :P

Or maybe with Lee Seung-hyo & Joo Sang-wook, but this time they become couple?

Guest happyjh

happy, what is "Queen of Wives" about? Is it a poll?

Sorry Lynn, there was no poll about that, it's just a thought that came to my mind and was hoping Korea would do it.

For his next leading man? I like Ryu Shi Won, geez he's cute!!! and why he is not active Cahya? and also, why Won Bin doesn't go for dramas?

Happy,

RSW latest series is Style & it didn't fare too well, & his series before that is in 2005 Wedding. For the last 4 years he's only starred in Japanese dramas I think.

And Won Bin, after he's out from military, he's only starring in movies, his last drama is miniseries Friends in 2002. His last series is in 2000 Autumn Tale.

Guest happyjh

Happy,

RSW latest series is Style & it didn't fare too well, & his series before that is in 2005 Wedding. For the last 4 years he's only starred in Japanese dramas I think.

And Won Bin, after he's out from military, he's only starring in movies, his last drama is miniseries Friends in 2002. His last series is in 2000 Autumn Tale.

Thanks Cahya, I hope Ryu She Won will come back with Lee Yo Won & it will be a big hit. I've only seen Ryu Shi Won in Beautiful Days. For Won Bin saw him in Autumn Tale only.

Lee Seung hyo? i think they can try it.. beeing in the same management doesn't matter, right?

BTW, i want yowon to be with wonbin coz there was a drama they've been together, maybe around 2002 in The Guy's Love. but since i haven't seen the drama, just can see the photo posted by friend.. i want them tobe together again in drama or movee

Guest 1.deokman

hi guys! obviously..i am an avid fan ever since watching...QSD...i just completely fell for it...so i love LYW too...

i was wondering if this is the official thread..can anyone help me out...much thanks..and by the way..nice meeting everyone here! :)

hi guys! obviously..i am an avid fan ever since watching...QSD...i just completely fell for it...so i love LYW too...

i was wondering if this is the official thread..can anyone help me out...much thanks..and by the way..nice meeting everyone here! :)

Hi Deokman, if you were looking for LYW's soompi thread then your are in the right place. Welcome!!! Hope to hear from you more. Yes, same here, got crazy for LYW after watching QSD, hahaha!!!

Guest lynn_9344

1.deokman, welcome to this thread. Hope to hear from you more. :)

Hi, everybody. I saw LYW together with Ryu Shi Won, Gong Yoo, and Kwon Sang Woo in an MV Zoe Project. I think she would have a good chemistry with Gong Yoo. She was paired with him in that video. Gong Yoo got out from the military months ago. I think that was the same time when Lee Dong Wok entered the service. Goo Soo isn't a bad choice too if that would happen. How about the cutie pie she was paired with the 2 Seeya MVs, Jo Hyun Jae? Won Bin, love him. Also, Lee Seung-hyo & Joo Sang-wook aren't bad. Hope they will get one or two of those guys we have chosen in a drama with LYW. That would be great, isn't it?hahahaha

nikachan, yeah I want her to do a project with JJM again but it wouldn't be possible, anybody from the above will do.

happy, I thought it was a poll, I was getting excited coz surely she'd be nominated hahahaha...

ninimi, yes, LYW is the model for LG Household and Health Care Industry for their cosmetic line which is OHUI The First. They already aired the commercial. Pls check out vid from blueyowon. Her classic beauty shines in that commercial.

Hmm... suitable candidates for her pairing? Korean have many talented actors, & so many more good looking ones. I like SJS, but that's almost impossible since he's already has upcoming drama this year. JJM, it's a small chance since they've already met in Fashion 70's. Won Bin, I don't know if he will ever want to comeback in TV drama again, his last series is in 2000, a very long time.

So... how about her costars in the MV's? Ryu Shi-won, Gong Yoo, Joo Hyun-jae? But I think GY & JHJ is still in the military now & RSW doesn't really active anymore.

Or Ji Sung & Lee Byung-hun, the ones in All In & Swallow the Sun? But they both more suited in action roles.

Oh Ji-hoo (Chuno, Queen of Housewives), I like his dimples.

Choi Chul-ho (the one who got Excellence Award with KNG in MBC Awards).

Lee Seo-jin (Yi San, Lovers). Again his dimples.

Kang Ji-hwan (Hong Gil Dong).

Go Soo (Will it Snow for Christmas?).

Song Seung-hun (Autumn Tale, East of Eden).

Park Yong-ha (On Air).

The ones I mentioned above are all have the same age/older than her :P

Or maybe with Lee Seung-hyo & Joo Sang-wook, but this time they become couple?

Lee Seo-jin, is he the guy who became the king in Yi san? Of the names above I only know Lee Byung-hun, Ryu Shi Won & Kang Ji-hwan (if he is the guy who acted as Hong Gil Dong), hahaha! poor me. Too bad SJS is not available. BTW, just remember, how about Song Il Kook? Oh... the King of Goguryeo & the Queen of Silla. That would be a nice combination.

Nikachan, yes Song Il-gook also a great choice. But like SJS, he's already has upcoming drama this year. And yeah, KJH acted as HGD & LSJ as King Yi San. And you know Choi Chul-hoo too right? He's with KNG got Excellence Male in MBC Awards. He's kinda hot too hahah.

And ninimi, yes being in the same management doesn't matter. For TGL, didn't LYW just got a small role there? She didn't got paired with Won Bin right? 'Coz he's one of the main role there. It will be funny if they can be together again, you know, about that double eyelids thing, how will LYW react? :P

Oh yeah, welcome in this thread 1.deokman, let's we have many2 talk 'bout this classic beauty actress :wub:

cahya, yea, yowon just got small role there. that's why i want them tobe main role next time :D

duble eyelids? hahah.. it doesn't matter since KNG also has the same thing n they still can make a verryy good chemistry :)

1.deokman, whoaa... you absolutely are the same with me, i love Yowon because QSD.

Gomawo to QSD !!! :P

BTW, i Just download Attack on The Gas station, haaahaaa..... Yowon's hairstyle is so funny... B)

i haven't finished watching the movee, just take a look a little :lol:

Pic again.

eamog7.jpg

Geezzz !! she's so beautiful in that pic.. :)

it's a commercial right..?

Nikachan, yes Song Il-gook also a great choice. But like SJS, he's already has upcoming drama this year. And yeah, KJH acted as HGD & LSJ as King Yi San. And you know Choi Chul-hoo too right? He's with KNG got Excellence Male in MBC Awards. He's kinda hot too hahah.

And ninimi, yes being in the same management doesn't matter. For TGL, didn't LYW just got a small role there? She didn't got paired with Won Bin right? 'Coz he's one of the main role there. It will be funny if they can be together again, you know, about that double eyelids thing, how will LYW react? :P

Oh yeah, welcome in this thread 1.deokman, let's we have many2 talk 'bout this classic beauty actress :wub:

hahaha! that double eyelid thing is really funny. Oh, why is it that the guys I prefer are not available? Sigh! They must really be in demand. I think I'll go for LSJ than KJH, I think he has more acting skills than KJH. Ryu Shi Won is also OK. BTW, just a silly thought. I think it would be fun to see Lee Seung-hyo plays LYW's body guard again, a close buddy actually if they make a drama together, I just love their relationship in QSD. It would be nice to see them laugh & do things together as good friends, a thing they couldn't do in QSD.

Love that short hair look of LYW Cahya. Thanks.