@ninimi: Yeah I posted few times on 49 Days thread. Just to say hi and then replied mskoala and soulan.

And yeah it's good news for clearing both actresses reputation-name (LYW-NGR). Also our hope that if not 49 Days, Yo Won will surely choose another project(s) soon is proved to be true. This year we'll surely see Yo Won in drama series guys, I'm sure. So let's be patient a bit more.

But it's still "waiting" for our hope about 49 Days, though. Still no certain decision :sweatingbullets:

@ninimi: Yeah I posted few times on 49 Days thread. Just to say hi and then replied mskoala and soulan.

And yeah it's good news for clearing both actresses reputation-name (LYW-NGR). Also our hope that if not 49 Days, Yo Won will surely choose another project(s) soon is proved to be true. This year we'll surely see Yo Won in drama series guys, I'm sure. So let's be patient a bit more.

But it's still "waiting" for our hope about 49 Days, though. Still no certain decision :sweatingbullets:

yupp.. it's now clear, at least we recieved good opinion about this and another news,

Yowon is also considering new interesting Movie , yeahh!

sure Cahya, she really will be in 49 Days, just need to wait a little longer...

hmm, her character is chalenging, can't wait !! hohoho

I know until they officially announce it, we will sweat badly each day for the news.

yup, still not officially annouced, but this makes my hope UP to 99% again!!! Muahahahahaahhaaa.... :lol:

I know until they officially announce it, we will sweat badly each day for the news.

agree...but I am not worried anymore, I am just glad that our LYW is fine & is just thinking hard. And also that she is doing well with everyone.

"Wow Ninimi, you jump very high from 3% to 99%."

LOL...I am only in 50%...but will be waiting happily for the final result.

Have to work first guys...my break has ended...see you later again.

If I can have my wish, or allowed to be whiny, I'll have 49 days start filming in April-May :w00t: So that it'll give Yo Won time to filming the movie and then prepare herself for difficult dual roles. And freeing themselves from the predicted fierce competition with "Thorn Birds". Also, it's good for my own guilty if I ended up watch and like "Thorn Birds" too (btw, try to read tieba Baidu again and the second male rumored to be Joo Sang Wook, Wolya in QSD).

I also realized 49 Days will be in the same time slot as Daemul before, GHJ latest drama with Kwon Sang Woo with high ratings and then GHJ received Daesang again in SBS Drama Awards 2010. "Sign" is the bridge drama between them.

agree...but I am not worried anymore, I am just glad that our LYW is fine & is really thinking hard. And also that she is doing well with everyone.

"Wow Ninimi, you jump very high from 3% to 99%."

LOL...I am only in 50%...but will be waiting happily for the final result.

Have to work first guys...my break has ended...see you later again.

hahahha... yeah good news and confirmation from candychen clear my brain..hehe

now not worrry anymore, at least we know the reason and that there's another movie script she's considering hard...

If I can have my wish, or allowed to be whiny, I'll have 49 days start filming in April-May :w00t: So that it'll give Yo Won time to filming the movie and then prepare herself for difficult dual roles. And freeing themselves from the predicted fierce competition with "Thorn Birds". Also, it's good for my own guilty if I ended up watch and like "Thorn Birds" too (btw, try to read tieba Baidu again and the second male rumored to be Joo Sang Wook, Wolya in QSD).

I also realized 49 Days will be in the same time slot as Daemul before, GHJ latest drama with Kwon Sang Woo with high ratings and then GHJ received Daesang again in SBS Drama Awards 2010. "Sign" is the bridge drama between them.

yupp, dual role is difficult, she must prepare herself....

Thorn Birds? yea such a competitor, but i believe 49 Days will go well, it has great casts and good story, plus good scriptwriter.

yea, 49 Days will be at the same slot like Daemul, have a good rating, SIGN also have a good rating even though the competitor is My Princess who's casts are so popular, Kim Ta Hee and Song Seung Hun..

Nice wish.

BTW, do we know what movie she was thinking about?

the movie... i don't know, i hope it will be something great...

Thank you, phetbeo! Wow, first time with only Yo Won name for 49 Days! Another good news today :D

Google translation:

In the first half, home theater is a good star will appear in droves.

Acting the base! Actors to star with box-office expectations of the fans deulyieoseo bigger, some actors do?

In the first two home theater heunghaengseutajyo of? Jang Hyuk, Kim Hee-ae, Mr. come.

Two people in the background of the securities I'd like a TV show, Mr. JH was awarded the grand prize last year, acting as dramas, Kim Hee-ae said 'my man's woman''ll return to TV after 4 years? So much drama, I'm hot for the interest of the fans expected, as is the attention it is receiving a lot of love.

안방극장의 또 다른 흥행스타, 이요원 씨도 올 봄 판타지 로맨스로 시청자들을 만나는데요, 출연하는 드라마마다 높은 시청률을 기록했던 이요원 씨! 이번에도 40%에 육박하는 높은 시청률을 올릴지 기대해 보겠습니다.

Another star of the television theater box office, Mr. Lee Yo this spring to meet the audience's fantasy romance, a drama starring Lee Yo had high ratings for Mr. This is close to 40 percent, even higher ratings olrilji'll be looking forward.

I find handsome actor also attended home theater? Eric recently completed his Coast Guard military life as a backdrop to a blockbuster drama, handsome actor Lee in his original cartoon appeared in a drama is expected to win the Woman 's depth.

ninimi, there's a video above the news. Have you watch it? I want to but couldn't because now I'm doing night shift in hospital LOL. There's no urgency or anything, in fact I just sit in my table filling my patient status, but my connection is bad :sweatingbullets:

I think that video important b'coz it looks like a SBS newscast or something, there's SBS logo and Jang Hyuk face I think :D I realized the news didn't mentioned 49 Days title, just the genre, fantasy romance. I like the way news said LYW was a box office actress or something with achievement of 40% ratings? (I think for QSD)

Oh you haven't wacthed? i have.. hehe.. yap! the video contents actors and actresses who will star SBS Upcoming drama, the first is Jang Hyuk who will be in "Midas" this february, and the next is LEE YO WON in "49 DAYS"! yeah there's tittle 49 DAYS when yowon appear, the video is taken from MAY18 and then Surgeon Bong Dal Hee. yup.. last drama of yowon in SBS was SBDH, right??

then after yowon there're some people i don't know who, and the last is Lee Min Ho, who will star in City Hunter.

So.... is that such an Official Announcement? *please say YES ! LOL

you're a young doctor cahya, you're great, my childhood dream was to be a doctor. hahaha

Cahya, hope there's no Dr. Ahn type doctor with you right now, please be careful, lol. Have fun working... BTW, thanks for translating the news for us, it helped a lot.

Thanks Phetbeo for posting the link.

Ninimi, thanks also. I was wondering at first if it's talking about the drama 49 Days because it was not mentioned in the news article. Then I watched the video again, it's from SBS & I found the 49 caption below so I can really say it's talking about the drama & LYW appearing on it. This is really great news, now I am up to 99%, lol. Hope it will not go down anymore.

"So.... is that such an Official Announcement? *please say YES ! LOL "

Hope so Ninimi...lol, sorry I can only say that...

hahahaa.. dr.ahn... LOL

i imagine cahya like dr.bong right now..hehe

yees Nika, at first I also didn't feel any good thing of the link, because there's no 49DAYS, but when i wacht..woww... i'm sooo happy.. maybe this is the answer of our long waiting and hope for this long..LOL

yupp.. i'm on 99% too! just need 1% more to make it perfect... :w00t:

just "Hope so" Nika? LOL

Hahaha LOL at dr.Ahn type :lol: Of course there's some killer doctors in my universities, either here or in S'pore. But haven't meet anyone quite like dr.Ahn. He's one in a million! But no I'm not a doctor yet, still a medical student. I go to NY for my internship. Oh I want to watch the video, but I left my iPhone at the dorm *sigh.*

@ninimi: From the translation, I guess the one before Lee Min Ho is Eric Mun for "Poseidon?"

I guess I'm the only one sure from the start that the news talk about 49 Days. It said "fantasy romance." Not many (modern) fantasy romance drama in Kor haha. If it's from SBS then I guess it's safe to increasing our hope to 90% at least. It's ALMOST official. Let's now waiting for press release. But I still think the publication for LYW-JHJ was too little. They must do new articles ASAP with big pics of LYW-JHJ. I think SBS should do something, LYW-JHJ already done so many dramas for them (Do you guys realize most of JHJ dramas were also for SBS?)

so it's so poor for Bong Dal Hee to meet someone like dr.ahn who'e just One in a Million, why must she meet dr.ahn among million doctors in the world? LOL

ohh yeah, maybe it's Eric Moon, i don't know him :D

Nah, ALMOST Official, i'm with you cahya!

after day before day there was getting worse and worse... finally it's getting better and better these day,LOL

yupp,,, SBS must release GIANT poster with LYW - JHJ in it, it's a must!!

why's so quiet?

yeah both of them seems love SBS than other tv station..LOL

phetbeo, the pic is very nice ! yowon is so pretty...