Wish we know the official synopsis by now so we can tell what dual roles if she would be playing.

Will NGR character be  like her? If so then NGR & LYW  must train or at least must learn  some techniques in martial arts & fencing...I wonder if this is the  area or the thing that LYW was talking about. If I remember it correctly, when she was offered the role in Damo, she declined because she doesn't like doing action.  If the writer uses this side character of Haji then LYW has to perform  some actions & there's no time for her to get some training. This is  probably the reason why she's still thinking about the script &  can't decide right away. In QSD, she trained in martial arts &  horseback riding for two months. Anyway, these are just my speculations.

Oh Cahya, I am shaking here again... LOL!

QSD, a very important person, Her Highness....LOL! Right, right...

That's true.

LOL I'm also back in doubt mode today :sweatingbullets:

But the time is near, guys, I'm sure with BSB confirmation today, that we'll soon get the name for Song Yi Kyung role, the supposedly female lead. Let's be prepared hahaha.

By the way, you guys understand Google translation for BSB news? I'm not, it's even more messed up than the usual translations. I couldn't understand the explanation about his role. But I got the impression his role won't be evil and I thought the news also mentioned him for lead role? :o

By the way, you guys understand Google translation for BSB news? I'm not, it's even more messed up than the usual translations. I couldn't understand the explanation about his role. But I got the impression his role won't be evil and I thought the news also mentioned him for lead role? :o

Cahya, google translation gives me a headache so I tend to just wait for someone to give the translations, LOL!

Since they are all claiming to be playing the lead role, then this drama is I would say one of a kind...LOL...it's interesting.

hohoohoo..... hi all !!!!! :D

weee.... yupp,,, Jo Jin Moo more looks alike Bollywood than Hallyu Star..hahhaa

especially his nose... it's sooo Shah Ruk Khan...LOL

yuppp... Kajol - SRK are perfect couple, Producers often pair them together, their latest movie MY NAME IS KHAN was so successfull in world Box Office..

yupp.. sure Yowon needs to prepare much for that role....

if it will be like Hajie, yupp it must be so difficult to do that character, unless they just do camera tricks..

hwwaaaaaaaa !!!!!! BAE SO BIN is positive !!!

waaaaaa..... so it's still nervous for us..... tsk tsk tsk... :sweatingbullets:

@nika: True, Google translator really headache-induced :lol: But usually they still can give us rough meaning, but this BSB news translation was much more messed up LOL.

Since they are all claiming to be playing the lead role, then this drama is I would say one of a kind...LOL...it's interesting.

Because this 49 Days drama have star-studded casts so far. I almost couldn't believe they will manage to gather LYW, JHJ, JIW, BSB together in 1 drama. Plus NGR, eventho she's still newbie as actress, but she already quite well known from her singer (SeeYa) days. That's why the line between who's the leads and who's second and third are blurred. Esp. the guys. You will believe no matter who's among the 3 of them reported to be male lead :D

Cahya, google translation gives me a headache so I tend to just wait for someone to give the translations, LOL!

LOL, i also don't understand.. :sweatingbullets:

yeaaa,,, soo 3 lead actors? interesting....

like Queen Seon Deok, there're two lead actress right? Lee Yo Won and Go Hyun Jung, both have very important role....

This "49 Days" case is very suspenseful.  Nobody knows anything for sure, even the native speaking of all the people in Korea.

Hope there is the last confirmation tomorrow.

hahahha... yeaahh even for those in the same country didn't know how it goes...

hmmm... from the news of Bae Soo Bin, the related article there's Lee Yo Won article too....

i don't know if is that kind of confirmation too?

i'm not sure there will be another confirmation from LYW, since we have ever seen SBS video? :unsure:

like Queen Seon Deok, there're two lead actress right? Lee Yo Won and Go Hyun Jung, both have very important role....

I think as prominent and great as Mishil/GHJ, the female lead was still only QSD as she's the titular role. The title used her name and the story was about her life journey. Mishil's role was the arch-nemesis/main villain for the first 50 eps.

hmmm... from the news of Bae Soo Bin, the related article there's Lee Yo Won article too....

i don't know if is that kind of confirmation too?

i'm not sure there will be another confirmation from LYW, since we have ever seen SBS video? :unsure:

The related article was dated Jan 5, about rumor of LYW will be part of 49 Days. That's just reporter pure speculation without words from Yo Won herself or GTB. But in BSB today news, like JIW, he explained his role himself with the confirmation from BH, his management.

yea Cahya, the Queen is always the Leader after all !! :w00t:

hmm yeah, the article was pure with reporter's word... you're right,, we haven't read any news contain LYW herself own words.

even the SBS news, no new video, just taken from old drama and movie...

hmmm... i'm starting nervous again.... :phew:

@nikachan and phetbeo: That's the Naver page for 49 Days. Naver is the biggest and most popular search engine in Kor. But that one phetbeo posted was from early Jan when Yowon name was still attached in most 49 Days articles/news. Her name was removed long since.

Also, after thought more, I'm still having faith in that SBS newscast. They couldn't used Yo Won name and face for 49 Days TV advertisement w/o at least verbal agreement, right? As uncertain as Korean drama casting business, I don't think they were that careless. I'm sure SBS was among the first party to knew if Yo Won rejected the offer.

Oh guys, prissymom posted the English translation of BSB character in 49 Days thread. Looks like ninimi guessed right, all 3 guys might be leads here.

filming begin last january... still have 2 weeks to be nervous waiting for the FINAL cast... :phew:

haa, yeaaaa.... it's impossible if there's no agreement before, that SBS relay video contain Lee Yo Won in 49 Days.... she's choosen becoz i think she's the most wanted among all cast, her latest big hit drama and long breaks makes people wonder and putting LYW on screen indeed interesting.

so still have big hope, moreover the SW has mentioned Song Yi Kyung to be playe by Yowon, soo it almost done.. :lol:

nahh... 3 leads....... big budget drama? of course... LOL

Thanks Cahya.

I just visited 49 thread. I find it surprising that JHJ has been confirmed to appear in the drama, but what role he will be playing is not revealed yet. And JHJ's fans are waiting for it, while we LYW fans here are waiting for her confirmation, LOL! This drama hasn't started yet, but it's already full of suspense.

Ninimi, do you remember the guy in the manga who came back from America? Was it Tehu?

yea nikachan, JHJ has confirmed earlier, at the same day with JIW and NGR huh?

but still, his character is mysterious..

it said that JHJ is Song Yi Kyung's boyF....

actually we also haven't known any of Song Yi Kyung's character... plus we're also still waiting for official confirmation from Yowon...soo.. it's double nerve for us !!! LOL

from America?

hmm... Taehu... it isn't described so clear.. i don't remember Nika...

filming begin last january... still have 2 weeks to be nervous waiting for the FINAL cast... :phew:

nahh... 3 leads....... big budget drama? of course... LOL

I'm sure it won't be full 2 weeks, ninimi. They still have to do first script reading and some written contract/discussion among crews and perhaps first all-casts press release/conference or something before they could start filming.

I just hope writer can flesh-out all 3 guys characters. It's not easy to have 3 male leads with big names actors portrayed them for just 20 episodes drama.

Another article for 49 Days in English, with Yo Won name, from KoreanVibe:

Lee Yoo Won’s body is haunted by other woman’s spirit in ‘49 Days’

Oh, City Hunter now have premiere date set to be May 25. And with Sign expected to end Feb 24, perhaps we could expect 49 Days to have more than 20 eps.