So do I, I'm speechless but mad.  :w00t:

me too.. i'm mad but still try to LOL at everything.. haha

at least, as long as still no announcement, hope that there will be solution.. they'd better respect the queen, she has many citizen to fight out.. LOL

haha, QSD, you fall to nil !! ROFL

Yes, please our queen, save us!!!

LOL...aigoo...

Then will discuss on PM again, have lunch first!

Yup.. i hope Yowon will consider again. still fighting! there're so many comments in hancinema who want LYW.. i hope she reads it..

Oh, really...maybe we should add our comments too, who knows LYW will see it & will consider...

It's 3:00 pm here now & I haven't eaten my lunch too. Forgot about it, lol!

Then will discuss on PM again, have lunch first!

Yup.. i hope Yowon will consider again. still fighting! there're so many comments in hancinema who want LYW.. i hope she reads it..

OK, have your lunch to re-energize and we fight to the end for our queen.

LOL...aigoo...

Oh, really...maybe we should add our comments too, who knows LYW will see it & will consider...

I'm desperate Nika.

I forgot to take a shower, so I see you later.  Go ahead and eat.

LOL it's past 10 pm here, such a "bad for your health" way to end the day, this news/rumor :sweatingbullets:

So phetbeo rumor wasn't so wrong after all...

@QSD: It b'coz we already waiting so long for Yo Won next drama series, so we greet 49 Days with warm hug almost too eagerly, though we know K Drama land always full of changes. So now the fall is very hard for us. ^_^

LOL it's past 10 pm here, such a "bad for your health" way to end the day, this news/rumor :sweatingbullets:

@QSD: It b'coz we already waiting so long for Yo Won next drama series, so we greet 49 Days with warm hug almost too eagerly, though we know K Drama land always full of changes. So now the fall is very hard for us. ^_^

I agree Cahya, lol!

Well, everything is not yet finalized so I am still hopeful.

@QSD: It b'coz we already waiting so long for Yo Won next drama series, so we greet 49 Days with warm hug almost too eagerly, though we know K Drama land always full of changes.  So now the fall is very hard for us. ^_^

We learned a lesson from it.  It was pretty fun at the same time.

Yeah Nika, we're still hanging in there.

Yes, but it's not because LYW doesn't want to share the leading role with NGR... LYW is never that kind of person.

I don't believe Yowon is that kind of person.

@Cahya: That's not a rumor to begin with; it's just a mistranslation is it?  I think Bsmonkey said that.

Yes, but it's not because LYW doesn't want to share the leading role with NGR... LYW is never that kind of person.

Yeah, b'coz Yo Won was indeed courted for main lead. At least we now know the female lead role in 49 Days will be Song Yi Kyung.

@QSD: Yeah it was more of a mis-translation. But still, contained a bit of truth, right? Such surprising coincidence haha.

Yeah, b'coz Yo Won was indeed courted for the only main lead. At least we now know the female lead role in 49 Days will be Song Yi Kyung.  

@QSD: Yeah it was more of a mis-translation. But still, contained a bit of truth, right? Such surprising coincidence haha.

You mean the producers are not true to their words by saying ONLY in the first place?

I haven't read it thoroughly to give a correct assessment of it.  It could have been a misunderstanding.

So ninimi, is our queen still in Hongkong? I wonder what she is doing now.

i don't know this Nika,, i guess she's now somewhere in fun and great place with her hubby and daughter for her wedding aniversary.... w00t.gifw00t.gif

LOL...aigoo...

sure !!!! you should give comments i have done it.. LOL http://www.hancinema.net/upcoming-korean-drama-49-days-27062.html

hahah, all hunger has gone becoz of this eh? LOL

OK, have your lunch to re-energize and we fight to the end for our queen.

I'm desperate Nika.

I forgot to take a shower, so I see you later.  Go ahead and eat.

hahahahahaaa !!! this is one thing i can LOL at among all these desperado... :P

So phetbeo rumor wasn't so wrong after all...

hmmm.... yeahhh too long to wait, once it comes, so happy, but then falling down to the ground.. LOL

I agree Cahya, lol!

Well, everything is not yet finalized so I am still hopeful.

yepp yepp yepp..... Still hoping..

yeaaa.. it's not about this, this is different case at all....

and LOL at 16 New messages in my inbox !!!! :lol: :lol:

You mean the producers are not true to their words by saying ONLY in the first place?

No QSD, I mean all who interested in 49 Days drama, not just we Yo Won fans, were confused about who's the male and female lead, right? (based on posts in 49 Days thread), inc. in phetbeo rumor. So by ninimi PM, now we know that the main lead is Song Yi Kyung, not NGR role. We could know from all the other names mentioned for the role that they all senior and established actresses. So it must be main role.

maybe they were just not so clear about that WORD (ONLY), so others just assumed & proclaimed that they were that...

Cahya, it's definitely Song Yi Kyung...but maybe because of excitement...they made a mistake.