On 11/26/2016 at 11:05 AM, vaiduakhu said:

Hi @ranz, my twist twin! :lol: thought you had difficulty logging into soompi, but turns out you lived in the cave for the past days, isolated yourself from Internet to patiently wait for Engsub... haha, I'm amazed! :D

@nikachan2008 I like the background music with whistle too... Here is engsub (from NL thread):

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9439-night-light-2016/

quickly download! It may be taken down

I see most of you think SYK is now nourishing a viper in her bosom and LSJ may flip the table over SYK in the future... LSJ is indeed very smart, but I believe in SYK, she's brilliant, she knows what she's doing.

SYK fighting! I root for your villain but charming vibe! :wub:

EDIT: Nikachan2008, you better look for Japanese sub. And others, look for local sub. The engsub is... like google translation. Don't let your expectation up too much! 

Thank you so much for the link, vaiduakhu. But I have a problem, how come nothing would come out from the screen? I haven't done this for a long time so I am confused. Am I downloading it correctly?  How did you do it? It's good that we can watch it online so I am just watching it there. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, QSD said:

Nika, you have to enable subs on whichever program you use to play the video.  Both video and subs have to be the same name.

What step do you take to do it? I only clicked on the download button and that's it, however, nothing comes out on my screen when I tried to play the video. Ah, I'm so poor on doing this things.

9 hours ago, QSD said:

Nika, that cool gif is in the drama, except I don’t see her reloading ammunition though.

Just finished episodes 1 and 2. It's really helpful to have the English sub. Hope the subs on episodes 3 and 4 will come out soon. I am excited how the story of this drama will unfold especially the relationship of the three leading characters and their transformation.

From episode 1 and 2 my understanding on I-Kyung's character is she is doing what she is doing now to go after somebody or group of people to take revenge. Am I the only one feeling this?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

What step do you take to do it? I only clicked on the download button and that's it, however, nothing comes out on my screen when I tried to play the video. Ah, I'm so poor on doing this things.

Did you download the raw? I mean, the video without sub? the one u download from darksmurfsub is just srt file (soft sub), you need to put both raw video and soft sub in same location, rename them as same name. Then, play the video, sub will sync with the raw

10 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

From episode 1 and 2 my understanding on I-Kyung's character is she is doing what she is doing now to go after somebody or group of people to take revenge. Am I the only one feeling this?

yeah, seem she wanna join the association to take back what ppl (PGW's dad & the big boss) stole from her Dad. 

Finally, we know who are in the old photo, they are SYK's dad, PGW's dad & that big boss (I can't remember his name, so many name in this drama, even Jang Tae Joon LOL). They were friends. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

yeah, seem she wanna join the association to take back what ppl (PGW's dad & the big boss) stole from her Dad. 

Finally, we know who are in the old photo, they are SYK's dad, PGW's dad & that big boss (I can't remember his name, so many name in this drama, even Jang Tae Joon LOL). They were friends. 

in the drama thread somebody speculated that I-Kyung would be Jin Goo's protector. It will be exciting if that would happen because our queen would be playing hero. however, from the synopsis it says that the three leading characters are ambitious and greedy for wealth and power. I wonder if the three will be fighting each other to gain the wealth and power like what we saw in Empire of Gold? These are just my thoughts. I could not follow the discussions and news about the drama so I really don't know much.  

21 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Did you download the raw? I mean, the video without sub? the one u download from darksmurfsub is just srt file (soft sub), you need to put both raw video and soft sub in same location, rename them as same name. Then, play the video, sub will sync with the raw

I see. Where can I download the video? I haven't done it for a long time so I forgot how to do it. :(

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, nikachan2008 said:

in the drama thread somebody speculated that I-Kyung would be Jin Goo's protector. It will be exciting if that would happen because our queen would be playing hero. however, from the synopsis it says that the three leading characters are ambitious and greedy for wealth and power. I wonder if the three will be fighting each other to gain the wealth and power like what we saw in Empire of Gold? These are just my thoughts. I could not follow the discussions and news about the drama so I really don't know much.  

I see. Where can I download the video? I haven't done it for a long time so I forgot how to do it. :(

You can download the raw video using torrent here: https://www.tosarang.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=torrent_kortv_drama&wr_id=71909

So far, all my speculation is... wrong :sweatingbullets:, which is a good thing. The drama is unpredictable. 
I don't know how it will go, but so far, PGW is very different with Tae-joo in EOG, he's like a Saint. He didn't play dirty nor kneel down to anyone to get what he wants. He even turned down the good offer from ppl he dislikes. He's the very reason SYK stepped in cruel business world, and I feel like he will also be the reason for SYK to come back to true happiness. 
Abt LSJ, I don't know... she's unexpected, just like Donald Trump, so I don't wanna give speculation abt her... haha.

I don't think there will be only a fight  for wealth and power like in EOG... it would be mixed b/w fight for wealth & power, loyalty & betrayal, love triangle. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

You can download the raw video using torrent here: https://www.tosarang.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=torrent_kortv_drama&wr_id=71909

So far, all my speculation is... wrong :sweatingbullets:, which is a good thing. The drama is unpredictable. 
I don't know how it will go, but so far, PGW is very different with Tae-joo in EOG, he's like a Saint. He didn't play dirty nor kneel down to anyone to get what he wants. He even turned down the good offer from ppl he dislikes.

Thank you very much for the link. I will try it.

Yeah, that's what I get from his character in the first two episodes. He was not very much interested in power and wealth, but then people change especially when challenges arise and feel threatened so as of this time I can't really be sure of his personality.

He's the very reason SYK stepped in cruel business world, and I feel like he will also be the reason for SYK to come back to true happiness. 

Curious about this.. I thought it was the father or something in the family that made I-Kyung entered business.

Abt LSJ, I don't know... she's unexpected, just like Donald Trump, so I don't wanna give speculation abt her... haha.

LOL.. don't know much about Mr. Donald Trump's personality. If Se Jin is like him then she might become a millionaire too :D

I don't think there will be only a fight  for wealth and power like in EOG... it would be mixed b/w fight for wealth & power, loyalty & betrayal, love triangle. 

Mmmm.. love triangle. The queen (basing from her other dramas) is not very much into romance so I guess she wouldn't care if at the end Jin Goo and Se Jin would end up. That's my speculation because that's the queen, she loves to make the audience go wild.. :D

• Like 2

Nikachan2008, you are always welcome :) . Hope you can watch the drama with sub soon. DDS sub for ep1 & 2 is completed and decent. Although I watched local sub online already, I still enjoy watching the drama with Engsub and better video quality. 

Yeah, the drama is unpredictable so far, characters may change along the way. 

I won't answer ur Q abt why PGW is the reason for SYK to involve deeply in business. You will find the answer in ep4 or 5. No spoiler, haha. 

Abt LSJ, no, I don't mean she's like Donald Trump, she's nowhere close to him in term of personality and talent. It's just a metaphor and joking. ^_^ I meant she's unpredictable. Now she's naive, kind, 100% dedicated to SYK. She's smart and witty too... but u will never know how money, power and fame can change ppl. 

Abt the love triangle, I can't imagine how PGW may fall for LSJ... and even harder to imagine noble SYK fights with her subordinate over a man. I'd like to think abt the love triangle as PGW & LJS fighting for SKY's attention. :lol: it puts my heart at ease :D 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Nikachan2008, you are always welcome :) . Hope you can watch the drama with sub soon. DDS sub for ep1 & 2 is completed and decent. Although I watched local sub online already, I still enjoy watching the drama with Engsub and better video quality. 

Yeah, the drama is unpredictable so far, characters may change along the way. 

I won't answer ur Q abt why PGW is the reason for SYK to involve deeply in business. You will find the answer in ep4 or 5. No spoiler, haha. 

Abt LSJ, no, I don't mean she's like Donald Trump, she's nowhere close to him in term of personality and talent. It's just a metaphor and joking. ^_^ I meant she's unpredictable. Now she's naive, kind, 100% dedicated to SYK. She's smart and witty too... but u will never know how money, power and fame can change ppl. 

Abt the love triangle, I can't imagine how PGW may fall for LSJ... and even harder to imagine noble SYK fights with her subordinate over a man. I'd like to think abt the love triangle as PGW & LJS fighting for SKY's attention. :lol: it puts my heart at ease :D 

That’d be fun but a major shock to OTP shippers though. 

Nika, if you want us to reveal why YK stepped in the cruel business world, just say the word and we shall be here to spoil all you want.

• Like 3

Let’s play another betting game, just to see who guesses right.  Choose one of the following scenarios.

1) PGW – SYK

2) PGW – LSJ:  Most likely won’t happen.  Rather, I see there’s a high chance she ends up with the bodyguard instead.

3) One of them perishes in the end.  Normally I don’t mind the queen, but not this time.  I would say let PGW be the one.  There’s no love line between him to anyone anyway so might as well gets toasted.

I definitely eliminate #2.  My heart wants the first case so I stick to that.

Now pick your choice.

• Like 1

@QSD, I officially give up on DC... :(

Abt the scenarios, I also skip #2, LSJ may have one-sided love with PGW, and that's all. As much as I feel heart-broken with PGW-SYK love story, I don't think they will end up together. Therefore, I'm left with #3, but perishing is too extreme, and this is modern drama. So, most likely, some one among 3 main leads would be in prison instead of death. I feel it's LSJ or PGW, not life sentence but couple of years or a bit longer. Their business is dangerously illegal: bribing, money laundry so far. Maybe, there will be stock manipulation or illegal internal transaction in the future. 

'

• Like 2

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Let’s play another betting game, just to see who guesses right.  Choose one of the following scenarios.

1) PGW – SYK

2) PGW – LSJ:  Most likely won’t happen.  Rather, I see there’s a high chance she ends up with the bodyguard instead.

3) One of them perishes in the end.  Normally I don’t mind the queen, but not this time.  I would say let PGW be the one.  There’s no love line between him to anyone anyway so might as well gets toasted.

I definitely eliminate #2.  My heart wants the first case so I stick to that.

Now pick your choice.

Just watched episodes 1 and 2 so I can't decide yet. 

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

@QSD, I officially give up on DC... :(

Abt the scenarios, I also skip #2, LSJ may have one-sided love with PGW, and that's all. As much as I feel heart-broken with PGW-SYK love story, I don't think they will end up together. Therefore, I'm left with #3, but perishing is too extreme, and this is modern drama. So, most likely, some one among 3 main leads would be in prison instead of death. I feel it's LSJ or PGW, not life sentence but couple of years or a bit longer. Their business is dangerously illegal: bribing, money laundry so far. Maybe, there will be stock manipulation or illegal internal transaction in the future. 

So they are doing illegal business??? :huh:  I-Kyung too? 

Is there already subtitles to episode 3 and 4?  Can't find at darksmurfsub yet :(