Ninimi, you're great!!! I am down to zero...!!! lol...

Alien Baseball was really bad? I think she was good too in Fashion 70s.

hahaha, you just have 1% and it blast becoz of baidu rumours, lucky me that i collected the 91% before, the daum rumours isn't so big problem..LOL

i haven't wacthed Alien baseball, i mean , if it the two drama QSD and AB compare which one will be more successful, of course i prefer yowon for other drama, let KMJ replaces.. i don't mean to wish KMJ badluck, but of course i definitely don't want yowon for fail drama. hoho

It still makes me laugh when I think about the situation. We were all nervous & confused, while our queen was in Hongkong enjoying...lol! Cute!!!

When did it come out Cahya? Well, I guess LYW did decline the offer. I think she was the first choice & for few days there were no other names except hers.Hmmm...

Haha, yea this is so funny, the Queen is having fun in hongkong, while her citizen's going insane thinking for her. LOL

yeah, cahya and nikachan we need someone who can translate korean, and we have to attract someone on Yowon's daum cafe to join soompi..

in earlier rumours i also heard other names for candidates, it's Eugine or who else i forget, but Kim Min Jung and Han Hye Jin , this my first time

Ninimi, your high spirit brought me up, OK, I am up again to 1%...lol! Thanks.

Yes, QSD brought us here in this forum, thanks to that & LYW for her wonderful performance.

"...while her citizen's going insane thinking for her."

LOL...

Eugene, she is the girl in King of Baking. So there were many candidates huh. Maybe it came out because LYW hasn't confirmed yet.

BTW, I visited LYW's profile in wikipedia, can someone clarify this to me? Thanks.

* 2002 SBS Drama Awards: Newstar Award --- This could be Daemang, right? I didn't know she got an award in that drama.

* 2001 9th Spring History Film Festival: Best Actress for Take Care of My Cat

* 2001 Baeksang Awards: Best New Female Actress --- Take Care of My Cat?

* 2001 KBS Acting Awards: Most Popular Actress --- her dramas under KBS in 2001 were Pure Heart & Blue Mist, which drama did she won this award?

* 2001 Blue Dragon Awards: Best New Actress Award--- I guess this one is from Take Care of My Cat, right?

She got an award in most of her dramas...I didn't know it.

yapp.. thank for Yowon to choose QSD and give us wonderful perfomace so that we have someone to talk and think and LOL about everyday.... :P

Eugine was also the first come out besida Yowon's name, i think i read it in JHJ.com

She's from King of Baking? the drama was successful, no wonder she will be candidates.

But nikachan, i feel doubt for this..

in making decision, Yowon can't be doubt, she has to be sure..

i like her decision in choosing QSD, she said that the first time she read the script,

she feels like "Queen is my destiny"

so she has no doubt in choosing, she's so sure about the role is made for her.. she decline Alien Baseball and maybe other script, remember, She was the last candidate who's name never pop-up before like Go Hyun Jung, Lee Yong Ae or Sung Yu Ri, she was in last minutes, means that she was the last to offer, she did't need much time to decide, BANG !! she's the Queen !

unlike this, so many rumours, decline, sharing leading role and so on..

maybe she's hesistate...

i ever read about Bad Love, i heard at first she decline the role Na In Jung becoz she didn't like her character... but finally she accepted it..

see what happened to bad love then..... ^_^

Eugene eh? hmmm... she's gorgeous, but I'm really not fan of her acting. Never impressed me. I heard she won Excellence for Baker King so she must be improved a lot. She also a former singer, in S.H.E., one of Korea earliest girl band. I thought she and Sung Yu Ri (former FinKL) must be very lucky b'coz they always got lead roles since first drama series! LOL. No other idols I've known have done it. But Sung Yu Ri acted better than Eugene.

But you know, Eugene already acted with JHJ in 1 Mom 3 Dads (2008), I think they were lead pair. So I don't think producers want them act together again so soon.

At least now that I see the other candidates for Song Yi Kyung role, I'm 100% sure it's main lead. All of them (LYW, HHJ, KMJ, Eugene) are veterans accustomed to get lead roles. I can't imagine them to be second lead. No way they want Nam Gyu Ri to be the lead instead of them. :sweatingbullets:

If I must chose between 3, then it's HHJ. But of course, Yo Won is my priority.

Yes, I was not very much impressed by her acting in King of Baking. Compared to her I think I like Seo Ji Hye (Kim Soo Ro) more than her in terms of acting. Can't remember much Sung Yu Ri's acting, seen her only once in Hong Gil Dong. How about the girl in Legend? I can't remember her name, but she was good too. I wonder where she is now.

Well, let's still hope for LYW to join the cast.

HAHAHHAH.... looking at the situation my hope now decrese to 2% !!!

LOL... be real.. be real... be real... :lol:

LYW, HHJ, KMJ, who's the best in acting?

i haven't seen any of HHJ drama before...

for KMJ, she's good in fashion70s...

i can't compare since Lee Yo Won has made me going crazy over her in Queen Seon DEok... :lol:

@nikachan: Alien Baseball ratings were very bad, never surpassed 10% for every eps. Similar to Bad Love.

About YoWon awards, yes every movie awards she got was from TCoMC. KBS Awards never listed for what drama every stars won in Popularity. Example: For 2010, Park Min Young-Song Joong Ki won Popularity, but KBS never announced for what drama, though we know it's from Sungkyunkwan. So we can say YoWon won for both P.Heart and B.Mist. As for SBS, yeah she won for Daemang, 'coz that was YoWon first drama for SBS, therefore "Newstar Award."

@ninimi: As Yo Won fan, of course I will be bias so I chose LYW among the three :D But if I'm no bias, HHJ is very good and shared 1st place with YoWon. Though like every stars, she has her up and down, but generally she's a strong actress. Esp. in Jumong.

Do you realize all of potential candidates were born in 1980-82? So they esp. want actress from that age group. No surprise since it's suitable with JHJ-BSB. But what I wonder is, why they want 25 yrs old Nam Gyu Ri for the other woman? Isn't it better if 2 women are in the same age? I can't imagine why Ji Yeon will want to possessed woman older than her, except maybe the reaper want her enter his sister body specifically? But why would he do that? LOL :lol:

really Nikachan.. now i'm just 2% :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

* 2001 KBS Acting Awards: Most Popular Actress --- her dramas under KBS in 2001 were Pure Heart & Blue Mist, which drama did she won this award?

i think this is for Blue Mist, becoz Blue Mist is her first drama where her role recognized by people..

even it was controversional theme, but she did a breakthrough by Blue Mist..

Do you realize all of potential candidates were born in 1980-82? So they esp. want actress from that age group. No surprise since it's suitable with JHJ-BSB. But what I wonder is, why they want 25 yrs old Nam Gyu Ri for the other woman? Isn't it better if 2 women are in the same age? I can't imagine why Ji Yeon will want to possessed woman older than her, except maybe the reaper want her enter his sister body specifically? But why would he do that? LOL :lol:

hha.. i agree... additional reason, maybe becoz the want to pair with JIW also

It still makes me laugh when I think about the situation. We were all nervous & confused, while our queen was in Hongkong enjoying...lol! Cute!!!

It’s hilarious to think of it when the queen was roaming around in the shopping malls, while we were here anxiously waiting for the updates.

My first reaction when I heard of her whereabouts I said what?!?!  The queen is in Hong Kong shopping???  :lol:

As long as they haven't announce other actress for Song Yi Kyung role, we still could hope.

Yeah until then we can discuss further in-depth of the manga or the situation.  It’s exciting to analyze.

really Nikachan.. now i'm just 2%  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:    

Well at least it’s bigger than mine.  Keep your spirit up buddy.

@nikachan: Alien Baseball ratings were very bad, never surpassed 10% for every eps. Similar to Bad Love.

About YoWon awards, yes every movie awards she got was from TCoMC. KBS Awards never listed for what drama every stars won in Popularity. Example: For 2010, Park Min Young-Song Joong Ki won Popularity, but KBS never announced for what drama, though we know it's from Sungkyunkwan. So we can say YoWon won for both P.Heart and B.Mist. As for SBS, yeah she won for Daemang, 'coz that was YoWon first drama for SBS, therefore "Newstar Award."

@ninimi: As Yo Won fan, of course I will be bias so I chose LYW among the three :D But if I'm no bias, HHJ is very good and shared 1st place with YoWon. Though like every stars, she has her up and down, but generally she's a strong actress. Esp. in Jumong.

Thanks Cahya, I just browsed the award list before, but last night I was surprised to see the long list & started to compare which drama it is that she won those awards. I am so happy that she got an award in almost all of her work, she is really a talented actress. I am so impressed.

Yes, HHJ was very strong in Jumong. But I am more impressed with LYW's acting & hooked to her beauty. HHJ is really beautiful too the first time you see her, but it fades along the way. The aother girl in Jumong has also a classic beauty like LYW. She was not very attractive the first time you see her, but her beauty starts to set in as you continue to watch her. Her acting was also good, I was happy Jumong ended up with her.

The synopsis is really confusing at the moment Cahya so it's interesting.

i think this is for Blue Mist, becoz Blue Mist is her first drama where her role recognized by people..even it was controversional theme, but she did a breakthrough by Blue Mist.

Yes Ninimi, it must be from Blue Mist, her acting there was really strong, though I like her more in Pure Heart because of the story & her pure, innocent character.

Well at least it’s bigger than mine.  Keep your spirit up buddy.

lol...yes, Ninimi, your spirit is keeping me alive...keep it up!

Thanks Cahya, I just browsed the award list before, but last night I was surprised to see the long list & started to compare which drama it is that she won those awards. I am so happy that she got an award in almost all of her work, she is really a talented actress. I am so impressed.

Yes, HHJ was very strong in Jumong. But I am more impressed with LYW's acting & hooked to her beauty. HHJ is really beautiful too the first time you see her, but it fades a long the way. The aother girl in Jumong has also a classic beauty like LYW. She was not very attractive the first time you see her, but her beauty starts to set in as you continue to watch her. Her acting was also good, I was happy Jumong ended up with her.

lol...yes, Ninimi, your spirit is keeping me alive...keep it up!

Yes, Yowon's performances are impressive, evidently from many awards that she stacked up.  I love her beauty also, it's classic.  She looks demure and elegant.

I applaud Ninimi for her high energy.

@nikachan: Yes I also wasn't a fan of HHJ appearance (her nose a bit weird :sweatingbullets:). I like Eugene or KMJ with her big eyes more. But for acting-wise, I think HHJ much stronger than other 2.

@QSD: I agree, YoWon's prettiness really unique even among other Korean actresses. It's very distinguishable. She's so cute and looks young, yet at the same time still exude graceful and elegant vibe even when she acted cheerful and naive like in Fashion 70's (my first crush on her).

Tomorrow is Sunday so I don't expect any news. I think next week we'll surely know.

Guest bsmonkey

Same here Cahya, i first watched Lyw in F70s. Oh i like Doemi very much, i love the way she loved Dongyoung, and I was a bit disappointed when DY said 'I love you ' to KMJ's character. KMJ was good in F70s but among 3 actresses i like HHJ the most. Now i feel hopeless about 49 Days but I think LYW will soon announce her next serie

@Cahya & Bsmonkey:  Didn’t know you two are fans of Yowon since Fashion 70’s.  Good to see such loyal fans.  Better stick with the queen.

I’m afraid to see your news/rumor next week Cahya.  :sweatingbullets:  It’s been plunging my spirit deep very deep for the last few days.  Hope it can re-energize back to 100% when I see next time.

Haha, even i'm still 2%, it's bigger than you all? hoho, seems like we are hopeless,hehe

hmm, but it decreased by time, just 1% already..

yea, yowon is so classic in fashion70s, eventhough soo skinny! i'm surprised at first time i saw her in F70s, different with deokman, deokman is so much chubby! LOL

kim min jung as kang hee, she's so beautiful and sexy, unlike duh mi.. but my fav part is when Kang hee realised that duh mi isn't as weak as she thought, duhmi , even just village girl, but she's adorable, sweet, cheerful, no wonder dongyoung and bin really love her.

BTW, i just finish reading Book no. 11 of hot blooded woman.

Aram died, and i have no passion to continou reading after aram died.. actually i like aram's chara and body more than haeji..

Yup, like nikachan ever said , Aram gives us many lesson of life.

i still wanna see aram in the manga.

Guest bsmonkey

QSD, although we met LYW at different times but i think anyone of us loves her as much as the others, right? But I admire phetbeo, she loves Yowon for 10 years. LOL

Haha, even i'm still 2%, it's bigger than you all? hoho, seems like we are hopeless,hehe

hmm, but it decreased by time, just 1% already..

yea, yowon is so classic in fashion70s, eventhough soo skinny! i'm surprised at first time i saw her in F70s, different with deokman, deokman is so much chubby! LOL

We still have hope but… you know. 

The chubby face makes her looks so cute and young.  Deokman is such adorable as a nangdo. 

QSD, although we met LYW at different times but i think anyone of us loves her as much as the others, right? But I admire phetbeo, she loves Yowon for 10 years. LOL

Sure, we can love Yowon equally the same.

Well Phetbeo is a different case; she could be in the Guinness book as the longest fan of the queen.  :D