Ohh really,, i got the point now...

both NGR and LYW are coma...

so... yeah it won't be double character, just one... not really challenging..

but did she read the whole plot? didn't she know this before?

this still my question, how can the news come out if she doesn't love the characters.

unless this is management's problem like i said before..

So the script really stays true to the manga.  I have only read up to the beginning of chapter two so don't know much details.

Did you finish the manga Nika?

It's very long, but I was able to finish until volume 12 then I skip to the last volume. The first 10 volumes were really interesting. Based on the review from volume 15 it drag so I skip it & went to the last volume.

i still wonder if WHITS2 is missploted?

there's no official announcement that the drama based on Manga.

i think the info of the drama is still so few..

i don't think Yowon will consider this drama if it's not challenging.... :huh:

the record of the Scriptwiters is so good in developing character and story, this is what i heard in my dicussion in indonesian forum . they are all excited for this drama not only becoz of the great casts but also becoz of the SW.

those who have seen Shining Inheritance and Prosecutor Princess are so excited for this drama, they're sure there will be good developing.

and i don't think the SW will only based on Manga.

i still wonder if WHITS2 is missploted?

there's no official announcement that the drama based on Manga.

i think the info of the drama is still so few..

i don't think Yowon will consider this drama if it's not challenging.... :huh:

It's strange.  Only Phetbeo got the info that it is based on the manga.  I dig for days and don't find any article related to the manga.

Ohh really,, i got the point now...

both NGR and LYW are coma...

so... yeah it won't be double character, just one... not really challenging..

but did she read the whole plot? didn't she know this before?

this still my question, how can the news come out if she doesn't love the characters.

unless this is management's problem like i said before..

Yes, Ninimi, I think the character is really interesting, except that yeah, LYW has to share the heroine part with NGR. It's not probably a problem with LYW, but maybe her management wants her to take the lead part alone. Just my thoughts.

yess QSD, we haven't find any news of 49 Days based on Manga, just discussion and for some people who have ever read the Manga.

it has some similarities, but i don't think for the whole story.

yea Nika, Yowon always considering to take challenging character,

from Blue Mist until Queen Seon Deok, she always pick a special character.

i think Na In Jung in Bad Love also considered as Special Character for her, a woman with guilty ...

and of course as Deokman, it was very challenging.

this time i'm sure she wants one different special and chalengging character for her..

haha.. reallyyyy this will be long long long speculation until MARCH maybe? LOL

@Nika:  Does the character of LYW (assuming if she takes the project) in the manga has double persona?

yes, in the manga her other persona in the other world sometimes comes out. Also there were flashbacks about her early life. Same for NGR. Also, sometimes even if it was NGR's spirit was taking her body, her original body tend to behave like before.

I also can't find anything that suggested this drama based on an existed source material (inc. comics). Even the character names here different from the comics. But after WITHS2 article and nikachan explanation, it seems really clicked, more or less. What if the scriptwriter planned the ending like in comic, where LYW character died? Is that why Yo Won seems hesitate to take the role? Then I understand her. After QSD, no way she intending for sad ending again :D

@ninimi: I think if this really based from Hot Blood Woman, then LYW char. supposed to be comical right?

Also ninimi, WITHS2 is a fansub group right? So I don't think they misinterpret/mis-translate the article. But it could be the wrong one was from original article in Korean.

haha.. reallyyyy this will be long long long speculation until MARCH maybe? LOL

It's a lot to speculate about because we all dying waiting to see Yowon.

That's what keeping this thread going at the insane speed.

I also can't find anything that suggested this drama based on an existed source material (inc. comics). Even the character names here different from the comics. But after WITHS2 article and nikachan explanation, it seems really clicked, more or less. What if the scriptwriter planned the ending like in comic, where LYW character died? Is that why Yo Won seems hesitate to take the role? Then I understand her. After QSD, no way she intending for sad ending again :D

@ninimi: I think if this really based from Hot Blood Woman, then LYW char. supposed to be comical right?

Also ninimi, WITHS2 is a fansub group right? So I don't think they misinterpret/mis-translate the article. But it could be the wrong one was from original article in Korean.

Yes, Cahya the character is truly comical.

Actually, I didn't like how the story ends in the manga. I wish for Aram(LYW) to be alive & live happily ever after with Sin Uo(JHJ), not Haji(NGR)& Sin Uo(JHJ) together.

I wish they could make the ending of the drama like that.

i will be happy if the character Aram have a big and comical character afterr all if this really based on Manga.

yeah it's WHITS2 is fansub who understand korean very well, we just know about both character are coma by WHITS2, is that the same with Manga? Heji and Aram are coma? hoho, i have too read the manga soon!! heheh

It's a lot to speculate about because we all dying waiting to see Yowon.

That's what keeping this thread going at the insane speed.

LOL, that's one benefits, yea this thread's rolling like crazy.....

Actually, I didn't like how the story ends in the manga. I wish for Aram(LYW) to be alive & live happily ever after with Sin Uo(JHJ), not Haji(NGR)& Sin Uo(JHJ) together.

well well, i also hope this will be happy ending :lol:

LOL !!! 161 pages already !! phew.gifphew.gif

I wish they could make the ending of the drama like that.

Good ending.  I take that.

LOL, that's one benefits, yea this thread's rolling like crazy.....

Yup, thanks to the news spreading everywhere.   True or not.  Haha

yeah i believe she will take the best for her... don't worry be happy...

yeah now i will willingly accept whatever her decision, accept 49 Days or not.

i hope there will be another better role, better drama..hehehhe

phetbeo, the photos mainly only about Jung Il Woo and Nam Gyu Ri eh.... :rolleyes:

Good ending.  I take that.

Yup, thanks to the news spreading everywhere.  True or not.  Haha

LOL !!!! hahah, thanks to article.....

@Phetbeo: Did you search use Nam Gyu Ri Korean letters name? I see her name was with bold letter :D

But I know what you mean. I see there mostly JIW-NGR pics and names displayed, with one of them mentioned only JIW-JHJ-BSB (LOL why only the guys name haha), and one mentioned only NGR-JIW-JHJ. Acch the combinations are always changed and different for every articles. None of them featured all 5 casts like yesterday. Like I said I don't know anymore who the leads are. :rolleyes: Not just for the women, but the guys roles as well, the more I searching, the more JIW seems to be the lead instead of JHJ.

LOL the casting changes were usual in K Drama, but rarely there this confusing guess about who the leads. K Drama usually straight since the start about who the main leads and second leads.