New 9-member boyband Child Of Empire to take the Kpop world by storm

ncly

20090930025001180602970.jpg

9-member group Child of Empire is set to debut!

Jewelry’s company Star Empire Entertainment revealed, “The group will debut in November officially, but from 28th September, they will be holding guerrilla concerts nationwide.”

The group will perform in major cities, including Seoul, for their guerrilla concert. Their seonbae from Star Empire, V.O.S will also be showing their support by appearing for their guerrilla concert.

Even before their debut, the group has already gained much interests and popularity amongst female fans. The group is known to consist of representative membesr uljjang Moon JoonYeong, Park Hyun Sik etc.

This is the result for the Mnet reality show ‘Empire’s Children’ which aired from April, showing the process of forming this group. There are also members have trained for more than 4 years for their singer debut.

Already, we have many mega-size male groups in Kpop group like 13-member Super Junior, and 7-member 2PM, but the group is now promoting as 6 members after leader member JaeBum left the group.

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

VOS and Jewelry are the sunbaes from Star Empire Ent

20090408mnet572.jpg

20090529vos300.jpg

* 9 is alot...they can pair up with SNSD perfectly.

and i don't think it's easy to "take the Kpop world by storm" these days anyways

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh, i just saw them peforming outside the Sinchon station yesterday~ on a small stage propped up on a truck. Must have been their guerrilla concert then??? I had no idea who they were, haha thought they were japanese or some sort of foreigners, because there was this huge sign behind them that said "제국"....looked it up later and it meant "empire" or something along those lines. :D Plus, they sang only in English~ not Korean..so that's why i thought they werent korean. sang good covers of songs tho~ like one of JT's songs, and they did rising sun too :D

thanks for sharing the info~ now i know who i saw~

Guest zahieyjunki

I thought they were debuting their 9 members group first, but male group is good too..

I need a close-up for the pics..

woah the family is gettin bigger coz I guess they were also debuting their female group this year or early next year..

Guest eloquence

the picture is sorta small but the 2nd to last one on the right is sure cuteeeeee.

I don't dig many korean boybands no more. only 2AM & SUJU <3

will definitely look out for them though.

Guest Leni1430265175

wow, new groups are just popping up everywhere nowadays... =\ .. i think im just gonna stay loyal to my original faves.. DBSK, SUJU, etc.. but still im looking forward to their music too.. =]

Archived