[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

I'm sure the prosecutor will be unhappy when she finds out EY is pregnant. Yea, she was so bold when she told EY that she no longer has any feelings for Isang. Then why does she actions show otherwise? As if it wasn't enough that she sent Isang a heart sign, she also winked at him! Sure, she said that she was trying to cheer him up; in my book, that's flirting. Then does it mean she would do the same to Isang's subordinates whenever they needed cheering up too?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melren

why today, the tie so slow arrr??? huhuuh

Be patient dear, I cant wait for the finale too, it'll air in about 30 mins I guess ^_^

One thing I dont understand. The court ruled that all the assets be returned to Umi's husband. So how did YH end up in the poor house? She seemed to have money and she had her own apartment. What happened to her assets?

Guest rochinipark

when is drama ending.its started out nice but became too serious to my liking.

now i sit feeling miserable while watching it on kbsworld.i only occasionally watch it though.

Guest C51236

what happen to EY actually? can someone explain pls

I believe EY had a miscarriage. But like 2 years later, EY and her sister BY were both pregnant, and struggling to give birth. EY finally gave birth to a son.

Guest zzola1003

I believe EY had a miscarriage. But like 2 years later, EY and her sister BY were both pregnant, and struggling to give birth. EY finally gave birth to a son.

thanks .. i just finished watching the finale. I am glad this drama warps up with all the happy ending.

YH finally escaped and she found courage to face Umi again.

It's cute when MIL found the joy of having handphone .. hahahaha. She's on good terms with all her DIL.

Looks like FIL has found a job .. not sure what it is.

CN twins are boys

Prosecutor and IS team member are a couple .. i dun't think they make a cute couple

CN enrol as student, same class with her son .. i think that's cute and admirable

Yes, EY suffered miscarriage but soon EY & IS has a son. Finally EY let loose her hair .. I think that's make her look younger but IS hairstyle at the end was horrible.

Umi emerged as the true winner her .. she make truce with MIL and also with YH and live happily ever after. She looks fab and elegant.

Looks like all of them having soo much fun at the end .. with the heamorroid dance .. hehehe

I hope they will come out with the behind the scene dvd, i will surely grab one. Must be fund watching it. Thanks for the group photos tooo ... hope's there's more you can share.

hurrrayyy ... the long journey has ended. Next drama for me is CITYHALL :-))))

Guest sema608

I'm happy we have a happy ending. After all that IS/EY went through there is still some bitterness left from all the fighting and craptastic writing they gave IS. Zola, IA with you on IS's hairstyle.

BTW, I'm trying to download the first 15 episodes for my collection. The clubbox thing doesn't work. It's asking for login info. Is there another way to download? Sorry for asking here.

Guest lucky_moon

it's such a big relief that drama has a good ending for all.. still watching it at KBSW but seems will watch the final raw.

Guest doloris66

it's such a big relief that drama has a good ending for all.. still watching it at KBSW but seems will watch the final raw.

[/quote

what show will be replacing three brothers ?

Archived