[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

Guest zzola1003

I think quarrelling more after marriage is not so strange as they are adjusting to living together. But I'd never for a million years understand what he sees in her. She's become more of whiney - something I did not think was possible!

yess, quarelling in marriage is normal in fact the making up part what's strengthen a relationship.

The way i look at it, Isang is the youngest brother .. he still has this childish character, with no younger/elderly sisters around, a mother like that ??? :wacko: it's explanaible why he is attracted to an older women i guess. You can see EY's background how she mothers her sister and what not. Taking care of her father ..

Probably Isang himself likes the part where EY kind of 'mothers' him....

I am still in episod 32 (with all the spoiler here hhahahahahha .. plus i can watch clubbox bcoz no english sub :( )

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zzola1003

I loves how the writter projected Isang & EY relationship. Now i remember the wrong steps Isang took during their first argument on their honeymoon.

First - mentioning about EY age. Hahahaha .. what a laugh. Never never never a man should mention about a women being ageing and what not. That's a sensitive issue .. BIG ONE. On your wedding night?? No wonder EY went crazy. Isang should just give in, apologise and he could have just enjoyed his honeymoon.

Second - He simply let EY got her way by dropping her by the roadside. That angers her more!!!! Of course she was still angry from the night before and Isang being so inconsiderate as to just leave her go home on her own. She is mad mad mad.

Pity them .. what a way to start a journey of marriage. :rolleyes:

Guest zzola1003

Truth to be told..I watch this mainly because of UMI. But I enjoy other stories as well. I hope UMI will get her happiness by the end of the drama. She was too depressed here. And her husband seems doesn't care about her feelings at all. He thinks he is the only one tired from work. UMI is tired of work and people around her whose treating her like dirt. Especially the MIL. The MIL always thinks she is right. Can't stand her at all. Soo selfish.

Yeah, the prosecutor really drives me nuts.

yes, UMI is the most pitiful character. She has endured 10yrs of miserable life.

Having workaholic and clueless husband, Her bad relationship with her mother. has unlucky brother, Sleeping with the children ?? MIL from hell, SIL bullying her and has a friend that stabs her back..

It's no surprise she has to find pots to crash and relieve her anger. Where else can she throw all that frustration ... it's a bonus to her that the first DIL secret got blown up. Self pitied she began to be Umi's shoulder to cry on. I hate how she use her way around the MIL to bully Umi on earlier episodes.

Can't wait to see what happen to UMI

By me making this comment I am quite aware alot of you might be upset but Do, Ji-Won (the oldest son's wife) need to visit the gym more often, at home in The Three Brothers drama, she wears some really nice knit dresses/shirts, but her butt has fallen she need to get some butt excercise, on Sunday episode it was so visible, it looked like she has love handles around her hips and she is really skinny that should not be, get that butt firmed up, its so easy.

Guest ahhahha

By me making this comment I am quite aware alot of you might be upset but Do, Ji-Won (the oldest son's wife) need to visit the gym more often, at home in The Three Brothers drama, she wears some really nice knit dresses/shirts, but he butt has fallen she need to get some butt excercise, on Sunday episode it was so visible, it looked like she has love handles around her hips and she is really skinny that should not be, get that butt firmed up, its so easy.

Wah, interesting observation, let me see see, dont worry, i am a girl, haha...

yess, quarelling in marriage is normal in fact the making up part what's strengthen a relationship.

The way i look at it, Isang is the youngest brother .. he still has this childish character, with no younger/elderly sisters around, a mother like that ??? :wacko: it's explanaible why he is attracted to an older women i guess. You can see EY's background how she mothers her sister and what not. Taking care of her father ..

Probably Isang himself likes the part where EY kind of 'mothers' him....

I am still in episod 32 (with all the spoiler here hhahahahahha .. plus i can watch clubbox bcoz no english sub :( )

gee, EY is only 3-years older than him. Hardly qualifies to be in the 'older women' category. Three years is a hugh difference only for the very young. EY and Isang are not at that stage. And anyway, if she doesn't keep emphasising that she is 3-years older, one could easily think she is 13 years younger from the childish way she behaves. Even her sister at times is more mature than her. Isang is the youngest brother but has a depth and maturity to him that his older brothers do not have.

The colleague of Isang who fancies EY's younger sister is a bit of an odd ball. I can't quite figure him out. He makes her spend money on him to test her loyalty and commitment. But she is a student with no income of her own so doesn't he wonder where she gets the money from. And she lies to her Dad and EY to get money to spend on him. She shows no regret for her lies but only joy when she gets $ from them to spend on him. Not exacty the wifey qualities he should be looking for! He first told Isang he had to test her as he wanted to be sure as he had been fooled before. Then just before Isang's wedding day, he said that she is his first g.f.?!

Screencaps EP 39

Drinking game: Joo Eo Young vs. Lee Tae Baek

[url="http://img514.imageshack.us/i/kiol.jpg/"][img]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7616/kiol.jpg[/img][/url]
[url="http://img26.imageshack.us/i/leoefijs.jpg/"][img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6562/leoefijs.jpg[/img][/url]
[url="http://img198.imageshack.us/i/ljobn.jpg/"][img]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7695/ljobn.jpg[/img][/url]
[url="http://img85.imageshack.us/i/plok.jpg/"][img]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5861/plok.jpg[/img][/url][/codebox]

all credits go to [i]nate[/i]

Guest sema608

Wow. Well, where I am (NJ) we're on episode 11 - where EY's first boyfriend shows her their "house". Gosh, I can't believe she's so stupid to let YS go after the way that prosecutor dumped her. I already hate the MIL. My gosh, that daugher in law is not some slave. Does her husband (2nd son) even love her? I can't even begin to understand the eldest brother. Someone just punch him.

Now just looking at all the screencaps, what happens to the guy prosecutor that dumped EY? Also, how many episodes are in the series?

How can Hyeoncheol be so insensitive to Umi's feelings! After finding out & seeing herself that the brooch she thought was a gift to her turned out to be her husband's gift to her snake friend, she seemed to have reached the height of self pity leading to her attempted suicide. No one in his family knows what is going on between this couple. I hope Heoncheol's dad will learn about their trouble & will do something to help them solve their problem. But I would like to see Hyeoncheol embarassed in front of his dad for being a jerk putting the blame on Umi upon that woman's influence.

Isang is able to put one over Eoyoung on their agreement to postpone their not having a child early on their marriage. When she is in a bad mood, whining & complaining, Isang had a way to pacify her anger & his sweet talk & cajoling ways always end up on bed. I predict Eoyoung will get pregnant in no time. :lol:

Guest lost_syd

poor umi...

hope that his FIL will know about hyeonchal's affair

gosh i hate chief tae and hyeonchal..she is so manipulative person and he never care about umi

Guest lucky_moon

EY is no better than first daughter in law, they both thinking of Umi easily, she prepared all the sacrifice by herself. EY is married and she has obligation toward her husband family than her family if she respect her husband, mother in law on tonight ep at KBSW was right with what she did to her, I think IS is being easy with her and he's blind in love but her mother in law will straight her and they need to respect and appreciate all the hard works done by Umi, gosh it's so frustrating seeing how unfair she's been treating but at least now the mother in law busy with first and younger daughters in law and Umi in break from her nagging.

Guest zzola1003

How can Hyeoncheol be so insensitive to Umi's feelings! After finding out & seeing herself that the brooch she thought was a gift to her turned out to be her husband's gift to her snake friend, she seemed to have reached the height of self pity leading to her attempted suicide. No one in his family knows what is going on between this couple. I hope Heoncheol's dad will learn about their trouble & will do something to help them solve their problem. But I would like to see Hyeoncheol embarassed in front of his dad for being a jerk putting the blame on Umi upon that woman's influence.

Isang is able to put one over Eoyoung on their agreement to postpone their not having a child early on their marriage. When she is in a bad mood, whining & complaining, Isang had a way to pacify her anger & his sweet talk & cajoling ways always end up on bed. I predict Eoyoung will get pregnant in no time. :lol:

oh gosh, umi tried to end her life ?? Poor Umi, she gives so much and yet receive soo little :(

I remember the moment she plead for her husband to just give her a warm smile and what did Heoncheol do ? He is just clueless

Archived