Quantcast
nonski

Park Hae Jin 박해진 | Upcoming Drama - "Secret"||Completed - Cheese In The Trap Movie || 2018 APAN Global Star Awardee/2018 AAA Eco-Creator Award

Helloes! Sorry been MIA, I had some problem logging in and it turns out we were required to change password.

Will update soon with PHJ news, many happened after that SAJA disaster.  I think it there was no resolution to the problem but it seems definite the drama won't be realized at all.

On the other hand, it is such a good news that Haejin is going to film a new drama, hope no hiccups along the way.  The drama's working title is Secret and it will be filmed during the first half of 2019 (fingers crossed).

He also just finished a successful Valentine's fan meeting in Japan.

He released his 2nd Photoook.  He also came as a guest on the variety show, Tasty Guys.

Another great news is Haejin is named as the Lotte Hotels Promotional Model.  Isn't that great!

Will post updates from where I left off as soon as I'm not mobile.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 2/24/2019 at 8:14 PM, nonski said:

Helloes! Sorry been MIA, I had some problem logging in and it turns out we were required to change password.

@nonski, great to have you back, and having so much new information.  Yes, there have been some issues with Soompi. I do not know why they changed the format. If something worked for years, why go and change it?

I am so thrilled that Park Hae Jin will be in a new drama.

There is already a thread for the drama

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/432009-upcoming-drama-2019-secret-시크릿-park-hae-jin/

Hopefully things run smoothly this time around. Does this drama have a broadcaster yet?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Today 2016.04.01 marks the 13th anniversary of Park Hae Jin in the entertainment industry.

It was today when the first episode of The Famous Chil Sister aired on 2006.04.01

54446810_317544932167566_497540032538857

Here is the anniversary gift sent by our group (Official PHJ Philippines Fans Club)

56197318_140309643688286_873409643906462

54512558_129540331502784_161749557190473

Spoiler

54191311_162502931414721_820504908478215

56837358_170149463975241_205527208845706

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Park Hae Jin on the set of SECRET with the PDnim before his trip to Nanjing China

78b00ad3ly1g1cig0z0x8j20qo0htafh.jpg

78b00ad3ly1g1cig1ob21j20qo0htq7y.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Mountain Movement update 190328

Park Hae Jin immersed in his role as Kang Sang Hyuk

78b00ad3ly1g1iabtwrs4j20rs0ijjuq.jpg

78b00ad3ly1g1iabte8mhj20rs0ijgph.jpg

• Like 2

190330 Park Hae Jin on the set of SECRET surprised by his 13th debut anniversary celebration

PHJ Japan Supporters prepared a buffet food support for him and the staff of Secret

PHJ Singapore sent their celebratory cake 

78b00ad3gy1g1kuinlcfjj20rs0ijaei.jpg

78b00ad3gy1g1kuioj0pwj20ij0rsq6z.jpg

PDnim handing HaeJin another celebration cake

78b00ad3gy1g1kuipozs0j20rs0ijk1x.jpg

Spoiler

78b00ad3gy1g1kuiqy1s0j20rs0ijqa1.jpg78b00ad3gy1g1kuiu64kej20rs0ij796.jpg78b00ad3gy1g1kuiwrk1cj20rs0ijadu.jpg78b00ad3gy1g1kuiytwdtj20rs0ijdkz.jpg

78b00ad3gy1g1l2h13kwhj20rs0ijdih.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for all the updates,  @nonski
Could you also please change the title page to reflect the upcoming drama.  i.e. Park Hae-Jin,  Upcoming Drama "Secret."
Thank you in advance
 animated-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Secret - 2019" Park Hae-jin Ready to Tackle Dramaland Once Again
photo1048774.jpg

Park Hae-jin is ready for the lime light.

He is done with the first filming of "Secret - 2019" in which he plays Kang San-hyeok, a 119 helicopter rescuer. San-hyeok looks like he stepped out of a picture and he has animal-like instincts as well as a clever head. However, he lives forgetting his childhood.

Park Hae-jin acted out Kang San-hyeok, a star in the investment industry. He's never failed, so he's confident and arrogant, but he made even that look sexy.

Later, he takes cover as a 119 rescuer, but his existing principals in life are broken as he realizes he's innocently passionate about saving people's lives.

Meanwhile, "Secret - 2019" is drama about characters with realistic desires fathering in a space called 'forest' which heals their wounds cause by unhappy memories and heal themselves, realizing the true elements of happiness.

source

• Like 2

Delivery of Anniversary Gift for PHJ to MM agency

purJQAq.jpgCMpCzZf.jpg

e2txHGc.jpg

@irilight done... i just realized it last night when I was posting.  thank you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, nonski said:

done... i just realized it last night when I was posting.

@nonski Thank you very much... for that and your dedication to this thread. We are all blessed receiving all the information you share with us.

I am so thrilled he has an upcoming drama. I want to know which Network it would end up with...

20140226094304951_59_20140226094402.jpg

• Like 2

@triplem Thanks for the tip. I apologize it took you so many attempts to finally get the point through. I did not intend to quote images and gifs - its just that I didn't know how to avoid it.  Call me stupid but technology wise I do take my time with trials and errors till I get things sorted .:anguished:

Now I have figured it out so it won't happen again unintentionally. Thanks again.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I just got to know that PHJ can sing :D

@katakwasabi I remember when I first found out that he sings - I was so impressed. His Lotte -your'e so beautiful and As long as you love me are my favs. I loved his version even more than the original Backstreet Boys' version. Especially with his cute english accent. I also like his Japanese song Hyururi.

BTW did you know he also designed a Jewellery collection called Kiss and he designed clothes for a fashion show too. He is a multi talented star who deserves much more recognition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't know he had legal issues with 4 Sons production company :sweatingbullets:. So is it safe to assume that 4 Sons is totally shelved and would not see the light?

Park Hae Jin Wins Lawsuit Against “Four Sons” Production Company + To Appear In New Drama With No Legal Issues

Park Hae Jin Wins Lawsuit Against “Four Sons” Production Company + To Appear In New Drama With No Legal Issues

Apr 8, 2019
by Y. Kim

Park Hae Jin will be filming the upcoming drama “Secret” (working title) with no legal restrictions.

Since May of 2018, filming has been suspended for the drama “Four Sons,” in which Park Hae Jin was cast in the male lead role. Park Hae Jin’s agency applied for charges of obstruction of business against the production company Victory Contents after the company accused Park Hae Jin’s agency and its affiliates of interfering with the drama’s production.

In February 2019, Park Hae Jin confirmed that he will be starring in the upcoming drama “Secret.” In response, Victory Contents applied for charges to prohibit Park Hae Jin from appearing in “Secret.” At the time, Park Hae Jin’s agency stated, “According to the contract we signed with the production company, we agreed to film until October 31, 2018. There should be no issue with appearing in a new drama when the contract date has already expired.”

On April 8, it was reported that the 50th Civilian Division of the Seoul District Court ruled in favor of Park Hae Jin with regard to the lawsuit Victory Contents filed against Park Hae Jin.

The court’s determinative sentence stated, “Considering the fact that a press release was issued under the premise that he had the duty to appear [in the drama], and that an injunction against creditor Park Hae Jin that would prohibit him from appearing in other dramas was filed, debtors Victory Contents and others have defamed and infringed upon the business rights of the creditor either directly or through a third party by spreading news via the press that creditor Park Hae Jin has violated the duty to appear [in the drama].”

Additionally, it stated, “An appearance contract is a contract regarding the filming of one single drama and is different from an exclusive contract, so one cannot assume that prior approval from the creditor for all entertainment activities is required during the terms of the contract.”

Park Hae Jin’s agency has confirmed the above reports about winning the lawsuit with the company behind “Four Sons.” They also stated, “In the future, those behind ‘Four Sons’ will not be able to issue press releases related to Park Hae Jin. They also cannot get involved in him filming other dramas.”

They added, “We plan to take separate legal action in regards to the damaging of Park Hae Jin’s reputation through false statements.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I didn't know he had legal issues with 4 Sons production company :sweatingbullets:. So is it safe to assume that 4 Sons is totally shelved and would not see the light?

Sad but true. It does seem that Saja is well and truly shelved. I'm so disappointed but at least I have Secret to look forward to.

• Like 2

@katakwasabi  @andie4u  yes there were legal issues when he left Four Men/Saja.  The production company wanted him to continue filming right after his contract ended since the drama was still unfinished.  PHJ deemed it only right to move on since he had been kept hanging and he had also made lots of investment in Four Men.  Just as what they say, Quit early (although it's already really late) to lessen your losses.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, nonski said:

Quit early (although it's already really late) to lessen your losses.

IKR @nonski. I still think he tried his best to make Saja work. He kept going even when Nana left the project, the PD left it too. He even renewed his contract twice as shooting was not completed. But when Victory Contents asked for another extention, PHJ had finally had enough and took the hard decision to finally give up on the drama. 

But not to worry, we have Secret to look forward to. It looks promising. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2