[2009 drama]Invincible Lee Pyung Kang 천하무적 이평강

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to male lead, but this time I really wish female lead to end up with 2nd male. After 5 years of watching k-drama, first time I prefer 2nd male. He suits much much better. If not finished shooting this drama, maybe fans can cause the drama to have a different ending? Has that happen before?

But again, probably not enough people watching this one to make that happen.

Fighting Edward-shi!

just finished epi 6, some scenes are a lil awkward and theres too many silly scenes from those 3 ajashis which bore the richard simmons outta me. enjoyed watching the crepe scene though little did poor edward know its for won dal not pyong won!! and why did that stupid won dal had to destroy edward's crepe!! nooooo........

won dal needs to grow up and i hope the ratings wont affect the overall standard of the drama! this series have lots of potential imo... go invincible lee pyung kang!

Guest jobogae

Some pictures to enjoy till next Monday since there wasn't much of a preview for episode 11! A few of my favorite scenes :D ...

776604.th.jpg 776617.th.jpg 776618.th.jpg 776624.th.jpg776895.th.jpg 776896.th.jpg 776960.th.jpg 776975.th.jpg 776976.th.jpg 777388b.th.jpg

credit: kbs.co.kr

cbanner-ilpg.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 4 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: Lyd_94rulz

Spot Translators: ahsieee, hjkomo, karened

Timer: casajuve

Editor/QC: annchong

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 5 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: meju

Spot Translator: karened

Timer: szhoang

Editor/QC: puela

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

PS: WITH S2 needs more translators to help with this project.

If you're interested in helping us, please contact us here

Thank you so much in advance! :) :wub:

i just started watching this show and i really like it. it is really funny. I find the Pyung Kang and Edward really cute together. I am confused though, on edwards profile it says he is a pro golfer but in the show he is in the business world. anyway he looks so much cuter in this show then he does in spring waltz. any way i can't wait until new subs come out and the new episode comes out. I really like the historical scenes. those are funny too.

I think the show takes sometime to hit on. But it's getting fun, I love the little ancient clip at the end, so freaking funny.

Poor Nam Sang Mi...I'm a big fan of hers from her very first drama and any drama with Nam Sang Mi in it was a surefire ratings magnet. Not any more. Sadly.

The ratings for ILPK is terribly depressing, and it has been from the 1st episode. Yes, I agree there are some very funny bits here and there but it's the unfunny bits that's spoiling this drama.

I can respect some of you who love all the male and female eye candy abundantly in this show but the super low ratings say Koreans are not biting into Nam Sang Mi's charisma any more. Her recent horror movie flop is also not lifting her star image and I feel sad for her bcos she's a huge talent but her talent is being wasted in this part-comedy drama, part-dunno-what plot week after week.

For her sake, I'll still stick to the end of this drama's run and thank goodness it's only 16 eps. The scriptwriter should do some serious soul-searching after this and refrain from foolishly thinking that a few laughs here and there set within a beautiful resort will bring in the viewers and the advertisers because these are not enough to rescue or disguise an overused and trivial plot.

Archived