[2009 drama]Invincible Lee Pyung Kang 천하무적 이평강

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimbo39

I really hope the writers ditch the hackneyed approach, and allow Pyung Kang to end up with Edward. I understand that to make the story most interesting (a la "Shining Inheritance") they must pair her with the bad boy, but why not for once be contrarian, and match her with the polished, "safe" guy.

I like it when Edward look and smile at her...there's a warm twinkle in his eyes...it seems he finds her really adorable, cute, fun, and sweet to be with (maybe even behind the camera right?) His amusement and admiration seems genuine. His smile is not just acting but seems really heartfelt. I just hope there are available behind-the-scenes video clips and photos of them to view. :wub:

I really hope the writers ditch the hackneyed approach, and allow Pyung Kang to end up with Edward. I understand that to make the story most interesting (a la "Shining Inheritance") they must pair her with the bad boy, but why not for once be contrarian, and match her with the polished, "safe" guy.

But "Safe Guy" cannot attract Girls, he just make them feel comfortable and safe => that's all.

.................BAD GUY................=========> first girls hate him, then they .... worry => An End that everyone know..... :D

----------------------------------------------------

I like Ji Hyun Woo's acting after I watched "My Precious You" on Kbs world. His character in this drama is so different, so funny ==> LOL. .............................Oh, waiting to understand = > i'm watching Ep5.

Thank you for eng sub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S: this drama will broadcast on KBS world in this Dec.

Guest eucharis

i don't know why the rating is so low although the quality of this drama and the characters are very good.

i wonder when withs2 will update next ep 's sub. :)

Archived