[2009 drama]Invincible Lee Pyung Kang 천하무적 이평강

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jobogae

What a beautiful MV!!!! I really like it and I really like this drama...probably this is one of my favorite Korean drama among everyone I see: It's never too tearful or too evil and this is a really a good thing for a korean drama...

My only regret is that I'm not able yet to see all the episodes with eng sub...damn Viikii! :D (It's oly a joke, I perfectly understand all the difficulties with the license agreement)

Really good job!!!

Thanks patnina!

I've uploaded 2 more videos ... hmm... not sure if I have time for more but that's all I have for now.

Edward Schwartz MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSE5K5Cul8M

Favorite Nam Sang Mi Clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2M33CJYPSQ

Guest lOveKorea

I love this drama, will write my thoughts on it later. Just dropping by to share this.

Currently loving Lee Hyun's 숨이 막혀 song. I could not find anywhere, so I've done a romanization. Hope you guys love it.

Please credit to me :)

P.s. My English is not so good, so I won't translate. Sorry~~

Sumi da meojeun geotgata. Modeunge meomchun geotgata.

Sarangeul midji anhatdeon nae mamsoke niga isseo.

Neoege malhaebojiman neon deulrijiga anhnabwa.

Modeungeol beoryeodo neol gatgoshipdago sorichyeo

Summakhige neol saranghae jugeulmankeum neol saranghae

Eejeya algesseo unmyeongirange baro neoyeotdeoneungeol

Ddeugeoun naui gaseume neoui ireumi saegyeojyeo

Sumeul shwilsu eobseo gamchulsu eobseo

Neoreul saranghandanmal geu hanmadi

Cham babogata mianhae cham eoriseogeo mianhae

Gaseumsoke sumgyeodwotdeon neul seotureotdeonmal saranghae

Neol saranghaneun nae gaseum sarangeul malhan nae ibsul

Neoreul bogoitneun nae dunun kkajido neol wonhae

Summakhige neol saranghae jugeulmankeum neol saranghae

Eejeya algesseo unmyeongirange baro neoyeotdeoneungeol

Ddeugeoun naui gaseume neoui ireumi saegyeojyeo

Sumeul shwilsu eobseo gamchulsu eobseo

Neoreul saranghandanmal geu hanmadi

Nae gaseumeun ojik neolwihae isungan sumeul shwieo

Michidorok neol saranghae jugeulmankeum neol saranghae

Neoege barange hana itdamyeon nisarangdan hanaya

Tabeorin naui gaseume neoraneun jogagman nama

Sumshwilsuga eobseo meomchulsu eobseo neoui gyeote isseulkke

Neol saranghae neo hanaman

Guest Arsenal1508

How does this awesome drama only have 8 pages in the thread?

Must be underrated in Korea...but it's quite spectacular I feel. The chemistry between the two leads is simply fabulous.

why doesn't this drama have more pages! it's cute and funny..atleast one laughter per episode..lol

pyeonggang is prettier in the "old times"..the modern time hair style just doesn't fit her.. and ondal is cuteeeeeee, he got me doing the screaming thing LOL :o AHH!

I can't wait for the last two episodes. To those who have seen it please post even a short summary only. There is a screen caps but I don't get it.

Thanking you in advance.

If you want, on dramacrazy.net, there are all the episodes with english subs...I have seen them there. Bye!

Guest bakakoala

I loved this show for the chemistry between the two leading actors as well as for the comedy bits sparkling in every episode - never mind those 3 farmers/warriors always having their own interpretation on the subject matter :rolleyes:

Of course it's the shame that not so many people were able to enjoy the show, since it had unfortunate timeslot while airing on TV. QSD made it's mark in 2009, but hopefully ILPK will get more fans (and pages at this thread ;) ) later this year.

Guest pharmeceutikle

I love this show alot, i keep watching again again again ehheheh. i hope more people get to watch it . NSM is the best of the best exactly. I wish i can do some advertising to get more people watchiing it hehehe

I loved this show for the chemistry between the two leading actors as well as for the comedy bits sparkling in every episode - never mind those 3 farmers/warriors always having their own interpretation on the subject matter :rolleyes:

Of course it's the shame that not so many people were able to enjoy the show, since it had unfortunate timeslot while airing on TV. QSD made it's mark in 2009, but hopefully ILPK will get more fans (and pages at this thread ;) ) later this year.

Guest pharmeceutikle

i was crying so much when watching final episode, the set in the past of life when wool on dal died in the coffin, nam sang mi cried alot . it's so touching :( . Beside of that, i like nsm and edward also ehhehe, am i ambitous ? :unsure:

Guest garnet07

K, I started watching this show for Nam Sang Mi. I'm on ep7 right now and very much confused about the evil characters. One reason for that is probably because I keep fastforwarding their parts :P . But besides being evil, what are the motivations behind their actions?

Why did On Dal's father marry that witch? She obviously looks like someone who has an ulterior motive. Why does her son hate On Dal besides losing the girl he likes to him?

As for that girl, is she like a prize trophy? It's like she's saying she'll marry the one who inherits the company. That's so absurd!! Really, is it just me but I can't stand this actress. I didn't like her role in Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (loved the manhwa, but she ruined the movie) with Jang Geun Suk.

Guest mcramsey

Hi.

Love this series.

Very funny.

Mainly because Nam Sang Mi's in it :wub:

My 1st Korean crush (1st time saw her in 'Spy Girl').

Ahn Hye Kyung is hott by the way :P

totally underrated..the first few epis were a bit blah maybe because u start to get annoyed with the leading man...but as the episodes progress, i fell gradually for him like the main lead girl hehehe..loved the chemistry..i loved the fact that they were together especially when have to face troubles..and im glad the main couple didn't separate because they have to in order to show their love..i thought the main lead girl was going to the other guy and sacrifice herself but thank god the writer didn't do that and have my main couple be together..the couple areee sooo cute..memorable couple scene for me was when she was sick and he was wearing a mask..you will think he wore it because he didn't want to get sick..but cuteness overload, he painted his nose/cheeks to look like a cat and did the lil cutesy expression to make her smile...hehehe that was sooo cute!

Fun drama to watch..great acting..gorgeous, with plenty of tall guys ^___^

So underated....the storyline is a classic girl falls for the bad guy...but it's so hilarious and fun to watch the bickering couple

totally in love with Ji Hyun Woo here...first time watching him in a drama, will definitely look forward for his new project "Birth of the rich man".

Spread the love for Lee Pyung Kang! Fighting!!

Archived