[2009 drama]Invincible Lee Pyung Kang 천하무적 이평강

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onatoko

Why is this show so underrated? It's charming, well-rounded cast (goodlooking without being suffocatingly so) and I love the dual plotline (switching back from modern to historical and paralleling the two). Awww, and I adore Ji Hyun Woo - he was in Old Miss Diary too. Hella cute. I'm kinda sad that Park Ki Woong has such a small role. He's so goodlooking =.= It's a shame to keep him as a wallflower.

Guest SayAliciaaa

Why is this show so underrated? It's charming, well-rounded cast (goodlooking without being suffocatingly so) and I love the dual plotline (switching back from modern to historical and paralleling the two). Awww, and I adore Ji Hyun Woo - he was in Old Miss Diary too. Hella cute. I'm kinda sad that Park Ki Woong has such a small role. He's so goodlooking =.= It's a shame to keep him as a wallflower.

This drama was up against Queen Seon Deok. :(

Guest onatoko

This drama was up against Queen Seon Deok. :(

I've heard so much about Queen Seon Deok but I'm personally not a fan of Korean historical dramas. Is it really that good?

Guest tomato

i had fun watching this one - it was entertaining enough for me to keep watching from beginning to end. although the ending seemed a bit rushed to me, i liked how the drama ended.

I really like this drama...although it has a typical plot, the characters are developed in a very good way, the sad moments are short, the villains are not that bad and there are happy and funny moments for the most part of the time...but, most of all, the main leads, once they fall in love, hold together till the end and there aren't the long splits-up or partings typical of Korean drama. I actually don't understand why the ratings were so low....in soompi also ;)

I hope I will watch a great number of drama like this!Bye!

Guest christykorea

this may have had cliche moments and the plot was probably predictable, but what Korean drama isnt? there's been way too much dramas now, that plots wont be predicted anymore.... I LOVED this drama. the couple's chemistry was great! and the cute moments were really cute and the prince charming that never gets the girl, didnt even get too evil to not love anymore, it was just the right amount of evil ;)

I felt so bad for this drama! it got soooooooo under rated! I really wish it got more coverage than it did. It just came out at the wrong time.... T_T

If you havent watched it, you really should!!!! <3 <3 <3

Guest rochinipark

just saw ep1&2 of this drama as been seeing promo of it on kbsworld but my working times dun allow me to catch it on tv.so i dloaded it,finally got to watching it.the 1st episode was quite good,funnier than the 2nd.so few scenes of Seo DoYoung.thought he would've chosen a better project than this after his laudable(i read not seen)performance in Friend,Our Legend.guess people must go with light stuff after doing heavy dramas.

i rely liked NSM always,her comic timings good,some of the gags kinda exaggerated though.will gv it more tries especially since WITHS2 is doing the subs.

i just started watching this drama, so far so good. i really like oh dal's exaggerated facial expressions, hilarious. & the little skits at the end, pretty good :)

Accidently watching ths drama on KBSWorld....then i start downloading kdrama again... :)

Eventho very typical kdrama but who cares...as long as it is entertaining.

A good combination of cast with Nam Sang Mi,the talented actress & Ji Hyun Woo(1st time watching his drama & currently started being a fan of him...) plus the cute little girl Lee Pyung On(don't know her actual name..sorry..hehe..)

Really2 like ths drama...currently at Ep11...Thanx to WITH S2 members for keep providing us eng sub for korean drama...you guys are great....good job... :D

Hello~~

I've been watching this drama series..The first episode i saw on KBS World..

But now I'm watching it through DVD..I'm on episode 14..

I like this drama...So funny and hilarious..

Ji Hyun Woo and Nam Sang Mi are good actor and actress..

Sang Mi has been one of my favorite actresses since 'Time between Dog and Wolf'..

I know Hyun Woo when he was in 'Over the Rainbow', and i like his role there..

Ji Hyun Woo reminds me of Jung Il Woo..The way he stares, smiles, and his face expressions looks like Jung Il Woo..

Thanks Hyun Woo..^_^

Woo On Dal - Lee Pyung Kang is my favorite couple..

These two always have a chemistry whenever they do some activities together..

So sad about the ratings :( But i'll always remember this drama..

On Dal - Pyung Kang: My #1

Guest jobogae

I finally posted my Lee Pyung Kang music video. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wxf1UXi1mo

Even though the drama had really low ratings, I enjoyed watching Nam Sang Mi and Ji Hyun Woo the most. The story is good but I think the writing could have been improved - in particular, the 3 village men giving their side commentaries. They were a major annoying factor. Also, I'm not a major golf fan. I find a burial ground in a middle of a golf course a little ... odd :huh: although I understand the significance of it.

I can't wait to see Nam Sang Mi in her next weekend drama "Life is Beautiful," which will replace "Smile, You" in March. Because I enjoy watching "Smile, You" so much, I used the music of Melo' Breeze in my mv. Enjoy! I'll be posting my favorite clips on my YouTube channel as well. Look out for them!

Hello~~

I've finished watching Invincible Lee Pyung Kang 3 days ago..

Oh my, oh my...On Dal-Pyung Kang is such a romantic couple...

In the end, On Dal really needs Pyung Kang..He's nothing without Pyung Kang..

Luckily, we can see a nice ending..

On Dal-Pyung Kang is Jjang!!!

I finally posted my Lee Pyung Kang music video. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wxf1UXi1mo

Even though the drama had really low ratings, I enjoyed watching Nam Sang Mi and Ji Hyun Woo the most. The story is good but I think the writing could have been improved - in particular, the 3 village men giving their side commentaries. They were a major annoying factor. Also, I'm not a major golf fan. I find a burial ground in a middle of a golf course a little ... odd :huh: although I understand the significance of it.

I can't wait to see Nam Sang Mi in her next weekend drama "Life is Beautiful," which will replace "Smile, You" in March. Because I enjoy watching "Smile, You" so much, I used the music of Melo' Breeze in my mv. Enjoy! I'll be posting my favorite clips on my YouTube channel as well. Look out for them!

What a beautiful MV!!!! I really like it and I really like this drama...probably this is one of my favorite Korean drama among everyone I see: It's never too tearful or too evil and this is a really a good thing for a korean drama...

My only regret is that I'm not able yet to see all the episodes with eng sub...damn Viikii! :D (It's oly a joke, I perfectly understand all the difficulties with the license agreement)

Really good job!!!

Guest BI_happy

for me invicible lee pyung kang is a very hillarous drama, i also like the way JHW n NSM potray the character...they are sooo funny n cute together... <3 <3

i think its a very recommended one...i really2 enjoy it !!! n happy to know they had a happy-ending :P

Archived