Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jobogae

Thanks for the uploads everyone! I love episode 9! I giggled like a little girl while watching the last scene but I can guess what will happen next hahaha :lol: . My favorite episode so far as we see the romance brewing between our 2 leads hehehe ... I really enjoy how the writer is weaving both ancient and modern time plots. I like how they run parallel with each other.

I find it interesting how Pyung Kang vs Ja Rak show their affection towards On Dal. In one of the earlier episodes, you see Pyung Kang massaging On Dal's injured hand. In another scene you see Ja Rak pampering On Dal with a massage treatment at a spa! Pyung Kang stands by him in full support on the golf course whereas Ja Rak cheers him off course and takes the glory at the end!

I like Edward's character! He is a smart businessman but yet he is awfully sweet to Pyung Kang. Side note: Seo Do Young looks really dashing in this series! They look super cute together and I love that they have chemistry on screen. I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. :)

And yes ... I'll be adding romantic scenes of our 2 leads on my YouTube channel as long as my software doesn't crash on me.

just starting watching this show yesterday, it's not so addictive but it quite entertaining while waiting for my fav weekend dramas. too bad this thread is quite, wish got more people give their opinions, quick summary and spoilers. seen the raw of latest epi, don't understand much of it but seems storyline getting more interesting. love to see the angst coming!

Guest mzxhanner

Thanks for the uploads everyone! I love episode 9! I giggled like a little girl while watching the last scene but I can guess what will happen next hahaha :lol: . My favorite episode so far as we see the romance brewing between our 2 leads hehehe ... I really enjoy how the writer is weaving both ancient and modern time plots. I like how they run parallel with each other.

I find it interesting how Pyung Kang vs Ja Rak show their affection towards On Dal. In one of the earlier episodes, you see Pyung Kang massaging On Dal's injured hand. In another scene you see Ja Rak pampering On Dal with a massage treatment at a spa! Pyung Kang stands by him in full support on the golf course whereas Ja Rak cheers him off course and takes the glory at the end!

I like Edward's character! He is a smart businessman but yet he is awfully sweet to Pyung Kang. Side note: Seo Do Young looks really dashing in this series! They look super cute together and I love that they have chemistry on screen. I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. :)

Sorry to cut your post, but I agree with a lot of what you said. It just goes to show how different the characters of PyeongKang and JaRak are. PyeongKang is warm, feisty and affectionate whereas JaRak is reserved and a bit snooty. No wonder he starts to fall for PyeongKang.. :P

Also, I couldn't agree with you more about Seo DoYoung. I swoon every time he comes on screen because he's so darn handsome in this series. Also, I feel like when he smiles during his scenes with PyeongKang, it's really him smiling because he thinks she's cute. That's the aura he gives off, so either he and Nam SangMi really do have good chemistry, or he's a better actor than I thought from when I saw him in Spring Waltz.

I just started watching this drama because I wanted something else to watch after You're Beautiful ended, but I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying this drama. I really wish more people would give it a try. :(

Archived