Lee Min Jung & Jung Kyung Ho

9jhvs6.jpg

Drama Info:

English Title: Smile, You / Smile

Korean Title: 그대웃어요

TV Station: SBS

Episodes: 45

Broadcast Period: September 26, 2009 to March 7, 2010

Timeslot: Saturday & Sunday 21:45 (To Replace the drama Style)

Official Website: OFFICAL SITE

Synopsis: (by javabeans)

In the story, Lee Min-jung is the daughter in a rich chaebol household, while Lee Chun-hee is her immature older brother. When her family meets with financial ruin, she’s dumped by her former fiancé (Lee Kyu-han) until he decides he wants her back. Meanwhile, she and her family move in with their former chauffeur, played by Gourmet’s veteran chef Choi Bool-am. The ex-chauffeur now runs an auto center with his son (Chun Ho-jin of Job Well Done), who is married to Song Ok-sook (Beethoven Virus’s nervous cellist). The two families struggle to adjust to living together, making for lots of bickering but also warm family moments and laughs.

Main Cast:

chart_etc_10.jpg

YZIN8019_1.jpg

Jung Kyung Ho as Hyun Soo

Soompi Thread ll WIKI

YZIN7635_1.jpg

Lee Min Jung as Seo Jung In

Soompi Thread ll WIKI

YZIN8341_11.jpg

Choi Jung Yoon as Seo Jung Kyung

Soompi Thread ll WIKI

45456.jpg

Lee Chun Hee as Seo Sung Joon

Soompi Thread ll WIKI

YZIN7906_11.jpg

Lee Kyu Han as Lee Han Se

Soompi Thread ll WIKI

Production:

Producer:

Director: Lee Tae Gon

Screenwriter: Moon Hee Jung

RAW DOWNLOADS:

(Megaupload links by AJA-AJA will not be posted here! Go directly to AJA-AJA!)

AJA-AJA - "Satisfying Your K-Drama Needs"

=====================================================

Torrent links (CTRL+F=그대웃어요)

Official English Subbing Team:

mtx95j.png

(Please take your time to read Haru2subS's Announcements!!!)

Haru2subS - Everyday Is a KDrama Day

Chinese Hardsubbed Links:

(SendSpace links would be available once it airs!)

Cocorust Repository

Episode Ratings **TNS MEDIA RATINGS ONLY**

EPISODE RECAPS/DRAMA NEWS

Last complete edit by sayroo: March 7, 2010

ALL FORUM RULES APPLY!

CLICK HERE FOR THE FORUM RULES THREAD!

(SPAMMING AND HEATED DEBATES ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED!!)

(QUOTING IMAGES ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED!!!)

ll PREVIOUS: STYLE ll NEXT: LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ll

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sayroo...thanks for starting the thread ^^

PD Lee Tae-gon

Previous Works:

2008 The Last Scandal of My Life

2005 Lawyers

2004 Tropical Night in December

Writer Moon Hee-jung

Previous Works:

2008 The Last Scandal of My Life

2006 Rude Women

2006 Heaven's Tree

2005 Let's Go To The Beach - co-writer

more still pics

20090908025001173302530.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-09-14

indexlinkimagephpr.jpg

indexlinkimagephp2.jpg

src: Naver

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG finally get to see the thread. I am super excited for this. She is so beautiful and Jung Kyung Ho is one of my favorite new actors, lol well since I'm Sorry I love you I liked him.

I hope they have amazing chemsitry and the serie bring new ideas to the audience.

ahh the wedding pic --- lol did it stop again half way through.lol

The Main Couple Of “Smile”

September 15th, 2009

"Smile traces the story of what happens when a rich family falls into financial ruin, and moves into the home of their chauffeur. Of course, (hopefully) hilarious shenanigans ensue. Lee Min Jung plays the daughter of that rich family, while Jung Kyung Ho plays the son of the poor one. Jung’s character, Hyun-soo, is a timid guy who’s been chasing after one woman (Choi Jung Yoon) for eight years, but hasn’t even been able to go on a date with her. After Jung-in (Lee Min Jung) moves into his family’s home, the two of them end up bickering constantly, and he transforms into a hot-headed guy."

Source: Dahee Fanel

Can't wait, Junpyo's fiancée lol is sure too funny I was hoping her as the lead woman§§§ Just can'et wait she's really funny and beautiful!!!!

Smile , YOU FIGHTING!!!!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

aigo! These two are so cute, I hope to see more pics of them. Man we finally get to see this next week, and they just started filming like 2 weeks ago? I hope they find chemsitry fast, and it looks like a cute drama, hopefully add inspiration to people facing hard time since the economy is rough.

Guest TaroTard

This and You're Beautiful are the one's I am really looking forwards to out of the next slot of dramas. I am so happy someone made a thread for it ^0^ thank you!!! Wah

And Thank you for all the lovely pics :)

This is driving me crazy!Too many dramas to anticipate and my schoolwork keeps piling up lol

They have a good line-up for this drama, plus not to mention the collaboration between the PD/Scriptwriter of 'The Last Scandal of My Life' (which I personally like so much).

Thanks for the news. Keep on updating!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I know, lol I have school next week and then October is school school school, but all the dramas I want to see are coming out. I think my weekends are going to be so full for the next few months!

Can't wait to see more pics of Smile!

Guest Prinxess58

Oh my...this drama looks like fun....hahaha....can't wait for jung kyung ho back on th3e screen...

lol...can someone post a clearer picture of the female lead...i can't really see her face..

thanks in advance...

Oh my...this drama looks like fun....hahaha....can't wait for jung kyung ho back on th3e screen...

lol...can someone post a clearer picture of the female lead...i can't really see her face..

thanks in advance...

If you have watched Boys Over Flowers, the female lead was Junpyo's fiancee in that drama. :)

Lee Min Jung gets dumped

September 18th, 2009

Source: Dramabeans

leeminjungdumped.jpg

A few more shots have been released of Smile [그대 웃어요], SBS’s upcoming weekend drama starring Lee Min-jung as a bride who is jilted after news of her family’s financial ruin makes her fiance’s family cry off the union.

This particular scene was shot near the road to Incheon International Airport, and required Lee Min-jung to trudge down the street barefoot for three hours, resulting in injury to her feet. Apparently the odd sight of the actress walking dejectedly in a wedding gown caused a traffic backup on the high-speed highway as rubberneckers slowed to watch.

In the drama, her parents-in-law pressure their son to call off the marriage right after the ceremony; the bride, Jung-in, is dumped as the couple is on their way to the airport to leave for their honeymoon. (Mighty gracious of groom Lee Kyu-han, below, isn’t it?) She then runs into Hyun-soo, played by Jung Kyung-ho (last photo), an individualistic “mandoo guy” who happens to be pining after college friend Choi Yoon-jung. Jung-in and Hyun-soo’s relationship gets off to a rocky start as their two families move in together and the two bicker back and forth (which we know = true love!).

Lee said of her character, “She’s such a lovable and cute character that I fell in love with her. I plan to live as [my character] Seo Jung-in for these five months, so please keep watching.”

Smile premieres on September 26, following Style.

lmjdeo.jpg

Archived