[Drama 2009] Smile, You 그대웃어요

Guest sayroo

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fio209js2

Tire shop dad and used-to-be-rich girl's dad are not even close to being related and I would add friends, well not yet. If you noticed from the first two episodes he (the tire shop dad) came very close to beating him (used-to-be-rich girl's dad) up for various comments only to be stopped by his father (the person the rich girl calls "grandfather").

Ah... Thank you!

I'm guessing the sister that works at the hospital and the guy that works there are dating? The guy has a child.. but they are keeping their relationship on the downlow because of work?

That's really open to debate. Other than what we see in episode 1 and episode 4 their relationship could be anything. If the girl in the latest episode is his daughter that would make him significantly older than her and their relationship, for the moment, could be simply a senior/junior relationship that is turning into something else. Just by looking at his (the senior's) and her reaction it might be more along the lines you spoke of. Then again if they were dating (senior and junior) why did she accept Hyun Soo request for a date? She could have said that she wasn't interested in him or more to the point said that she was involved with someone and in most cases Hyun Soo would have sulked for a bit and simply moved on.

Double checking both episode 1 and 4 it would seem that he (the senior) is talking to the same girl (we presume his daughter), so it's kind of puzzling as to why Jung Kyung would feel uneasy/unnerved (she squeezed his hand when he was talking to her) in the elevator.

She did, during the dinner. She asked Hyunsoo why he liked her and he told her he's curious about her. Whether he sees her or not, he always wants to know about her. Jungkyung used his answer to illustrate that there is someone like that for her too. She told him to stop here (stop chasing her, basically).He asked if they can be friends instead but she flatly rejected him. She said it would be meaningless. They later talked some more, but I couldn't understand most of it. Jungkyung told him that he's a good guy and everything but said goodbye anyway. I think Hyunsoo said something along the lines that the 2 years in military and during his study abroad were bearable because of her. They parted on a better note.

It was such a nice scene. I wish that Jungkyung was a more upbeat person, she always looks sad and sour. I think Hyunsoo is good for her actually. He's the positivity that she's lacking.

Rating (TNS):

Nationwide: 12.8% ranked at 10

Seoul: 13.0 ranked at 9.

I say, not bad!! Sol Pharmacy is still reigning with 41%, with I Love You Ten Million Times in second place, and the Bibimbap drama in third.

Guest Trine29

Rating (TNS):

Nationwide: 12.8% ranked at 10

Seoul: 13.0 ranked at 9.

Not bad at all! It went up quite a bit from yesterday, almost 3 percent. I expect we won't gain much next week because it's the finale of Sol Pharmacy, but afterwards? Who knows? This has all the potential to become a hit--hopefully Korea will see what we've been seeing.

Guest nichoclassic

Hi Guys... Are you having problems on the episode 3 ental version?

yup..the video only play for 28 minutes and i ended up take that ep from Aja-aja..

Guest raiven

^

So true, this drama really has a potential! I can't wait for episode 4 to be subbed, if things go well and still be enjoyable on next week's episodes(5 & 6), I'm really gonna spread the love for this drama! :)

Edit:

A comment of mine, I think the title is not catchy it's kinda weird for me, but the drama is love!

Guest saranghae_miyavi

what is the song called at the end of the episodes? does any one know where i can download it or does anyone have the download, plz reply or message me

Guest Cherrie_050588

Woahh~~

I just finished watching episode 4...

and this drama is absolutely AMAZING!!!

Love LMJ' character here~!!

Love the expressive face of JKH~!! Esp the hiccup *double hiccup with his father~* :D

Love haraabeoji alsooo~!!!!

Ehmm...continuing the question from Saranghae_miyavi, does anyone knows the title of the ending song ??

Love it sooo muchh~!! Thanks before

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

yeah the rating is not bad, I hope it will go up up soon! This serie is good, and the cast is great. I smile everytime I see this!

Guest vanessahudgens

i've watched the first 3 episodes, i really enjoy it. can't wait for chunhee's character to show up. the main 2 leads are really good at acting, i <3 lee min jung from bof, and she doesn't dissappoint here. =)

Guest GodOfSpeed

I really love JKH's expression, it's really awesome :D

And i wonder what's Chun Hee's role in this drama, the 1st picture of him is...funny lol.

Guest Trine29

Oh my gosh, those pictures of Chun Hee are fantastic. He must have just found out about the non-wedding, and has gone to teach the fiance a thing or two. YES PLEASE. I like the idea of him being this overprotective older brother. I hope him and Jung In are close; it would be a nice balance between the rift she has with her sister.

Archived