Guest sayroo

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jillia

said:

the girl who!

said:

I was watching dramas for 2 years in 2009 and no one in my house was interested in k-dramas ... 
But suddenly my mom started to get interested in Smile You after watching me enjoying it so much ( okay ... I was over the rainbow after watching every episode xD ) , then my little sister , then  2 of  nephews and even my little brothers became interested ... after that, we watched the drama 3 times together hahaha ... a truly family marathon LOL! 
Till now my nephews , little sis and mom are addicted to k-dramas and Min Jung ( we're a small fanbase XDD ) ... one of my brothers is not a fan but he keeps watching k-dramas frequently XD ( Snow Queen and Smile You are his fav dramas LOL ) 

• 3 weeks later...

So after watching Heartless City and seeing how bad*ss and soo full of swag & charisma and swoon-worthiness...*oh man the list goes on*  ♥___♥ ...of Jung Kyung Ho <333 I watched Smile You after and oh gosh I LOVED IT ^___^ He's sooo ADORKABLE AND KYOOOTE OMGSH so different from Doctor's Son kekekeke HE'S SUCH A GREAT ACTOR :') seriouslyyy. I don't usually watch family dramas because of the length and how it talks about other characters too much, but I LOVEEED THIS DRAMA <3 !! finished the 45-eps 2 weeks with my umma and we had sooo much fun watching it ^o^ I laughed and smiled like a babo lol the drama had so much heart and I loved all the characters even though it was frustrating with Hyun Soo's umma LOL hehe and Idiot-Frog couple sho cuteee <3 I think I will watch this drama again in the future for all the heart and genuineness <3 :') I seriously enjoyed watching the whole cast!! They felt like a real family :')
SO GLAD I WATCHED THIS DRAMA <3 ^^

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_msf7j5llwU1qbxx00o1_r1_250.giftumblr_msf7j5llwU1qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_msf7j5llwU1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_msf7j5llwU1qbxx00o4_250.giftumblr_msf7j5llwU1qbxx00o9_r2_250.giftumblr_msf7j5llwU1qbxx00o8_r2_250.giftumblr_msf7j5llwU1qbxx00o10_r2_250.giftumblr_msf7j5llwU1qbxx00o6_r1_250.giftumblr_msf7j5llwU1qbxx00o2_r1_250.giftumblr_msf7j5llwU1qbxx00o7_r1_250.gif

"The Seo Jung In I know chirps like a frog, talks big when she’s in the wrong and hits you on the forehead if you tell her to apologize. Don’t change, that’s the Seo Jung In I love."

cr to shura

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i miss SooIn couple so much!!

why they still not reunion #drama yet?

its over 5 years limit waiting

before Kyungho oppa marrying Sooyoung SNSD, i miss its romance

if cant... just reunion with #Parkminyoung im disappointed with #JamyungGo be the end.

want to see their shipper^^

how bout KyungMin JKH+PMY cpl

can be right?

Archived