[Drama 2009] Smile, You 그대웃어요

Guest sayroo

In the preview, Han Se was so mean to Jung In, but the scenes with Hyun Soo made up with it, especially when she pushed him to the side and he was in complete shock.

This is the only drama I've enjoyed watching; it's both comedic and heartwarming. So far, the acting and story plot are solid, but I kind of think that the Grandpa is a little harsh to his family. The leads for this drama are so compatible and their scenes are so cute but hilarious. Anyway, the ratings did increase by .7%, which is awesome but let's hope that it increases by at least 4% next week.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like they started subbing Smile, You over at Viikkii.net. Hopefully they'll be able to sub the whole thing. Either way they super quick at subbing. If anyone knows of a subbing group that will be subbing this as well and offering soft subs please let me know :D .

Haru2Subs is doing the subs. You can see the progress right here: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Haru2subS

Yay!!!! Thank you for Haru2Subs.. fighting!

In the preview, Han Se was so mean to Jung In, but the scenes with Hyun Soo made up with it, especially when she pushed him to the side and he was in complete shock.

This is the only drama I've enjoyed watching; it's both comedic and heartwarming. So far, the acting and story plot are solid, but I kind of think that the Grandpa is a little harsh to his family. The leads for this drama are so compatible and their scenes are so cute but hilarious. Anyway, the ratings did increase by .7%, which is awesome but let's hope that it increases by at least 4% next week.

I know, I was actually rather pissed at Grandpa for being so surly toward his family, he kept on stepping on his son when all he wanted to do was defend him in front of Jungin's father. And the fact is that his family really respect and fear him while the Seo family treats him as some sort of lowly staff, he should treat his family better.

Where's my Chunheeeee????

I have to wonder what's going to happen when Han Se comes crawling back to Jung In when he realizes how much of a fool he was to abandon her. If it's like previous dramas it should be around the time Jung In starts to have feelings for Hyun Soo and when he's given up chasing after Jung Kyung.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Jung Kyung sees Hyun Soo more as an annoyance or something like a brother/friend?

I was hoping Choi Jungyoon would be playing a more lovable character here, but alas, so far I have to say that she's totally no fun. She's constantly either miffed, annoyed, or sulky. I wonder if her doctor boyfriend has a wife or a kid or something??

I have to wonder what's going to happen when Han Se comes crawling back to Jung In when he realizes how much of a fool he was to abandon her. If it's like previous dramas it should be around the time Jung In starts to have feelings for Hyun Soo and when he's given up chasing after Jung Kyung.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Jung Kyung sees Hyun Soo more as an annoyance or something like a brother/friend?

I totally agree with you, but I kind of wonder how Jung Kyung is going to develop feelings for Hyun Soo; she's kind of in a relationship with a doctor.

Anyway, It'll be interesting to see how all the characters start to develop feelings toward each other, especially the two leads. I wonder who's going to end up falling for one another first; I'm thinking that it'll be Hyun Soo first.

Han Se is kind of a jerk, but I can see that he has some feelings for Jung In. I'm not sure if was because he was being a filial son or if he didn't want to lose his inheritance that he left Jung In. It's probably both.

That's the thing you get the impression she's in a relationship with him but at the same time it seems as if, at least from the brief introduction we have of the doctor, he's in a relationship with someone else. From her reaction it seemed as if it was another woman (squeezing his hand in the elevator).

As for Han Se I would probably bet he didn't want to loose his inheritance. That's usually the root character trait all rich people have in Korean dramas and after a short period he/she realizes that he/she gave up something wonderful because of selfish reasons only to have that decision haunt them afterwards.

I really agree with you!!! LMJ is really awesome, I loved when she makes him sign the paper and after she said " i love you" , she's not that bad, she loves harabosi and she's kinda sweet !!! the boy lead was so afraid of her!!! makes me smile this drama is awesome!!!!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

ahh I hope the serie increase in rating too. It does have a solid storyline and the cast is great! can't wait to see it this week

WOW this is going to be a 50 plus drama?? That is awesome, I love long dramas!

I didn't know that this drama was supposed to be that long (50 eps!). But anyway, as fas as I'm concerned, I felt good when watching the first ep. LMJ is amazing so far. Somehow she managed to be frightening-ly snobby and adorably cute at the same time. This kind of role is not easy at all, but she's got it. I'm kind of relieved when seeing her lovely relationship with the "grandpa". Of all bad charaters, I hate the ones who don't know how to respect elders the most, so I believe I can love Jung In more in the future. And I also admire her self-esteem attitude - she refused to come back home to the parents who practically sold her off, and also refused to receive the money from her cold-blooded sister. By the way, I really don't understand what kind of older sister Jung Kyung is. Seeing her younger sister in that desperate situation, she only expressed how she thought Jung In and her family deserved it! No sympathy, no consolation, no offer of help! Totally cold-blooded! That's why I found the whole thing of Huyn Soo desperately trying to win her little attention annoying and pathetic. Really hope that Hyun Soo will get over her very very soon, and pour all his passion on the more lovely sister. But I guess I have to wait long for that.

Yeah, I just found out too that this would have 50 episodes, sighh.. I thought it was going to be somewhere in the 16-24 vicinity. I've honestly have never stuck around for a drama long enough to see episode 30, I hope this will be the first time.

im loving the 2 episodes..hahaha i love the two main leads..their personality are the exact opposite--but i can see how they can sympathize one another especially when the person they love don't like/love them back..their different personality would help bring good changes especially once they start falling for each other..the supporting characters are very interesting too..

weekend dramas tend to be long..my first one was family honor and i thought i wouldn't survive--but i did and i love how it ended..i just hope it wouldn't take forever for the main leads to fall for each other..and im expecting a wedding--hahaha they have too..

Guest Fauvesidhe

The first 2 eps were awesome and if it continues to be this entertaining i won't mind sitting through the 50 eps. Gotta admit though, I gulped when i saw the amount.. The longest drama I've seen so far was 34 eps 0.o

So far the characters I like the most:

Jung In and Hyun Soo: She's so funny! Bad temper and rude, but she can be sweet and adorable as well. I'm really done with the angelic Candy girls, so this is a nice change. He on the other hand is geeky and kinda pathetic with his first love. Also pretty different from the usually cold a-hole lead male. Besides, they have awesome chemistry I think.

Han Se I think is going to be a fun second male, not your typical too-perfect-to-be-true dude without an actual personality.

I'm also waiting for the appearance of Jung In's oppa. I hope he'll be a hoot.

The characters I dislike:

Grandpa: Kicking away Hyun-soo's omma was to much for me. Even if there have been events that led him to be angered with his family, you shouldn't treat them lke that. For god sake, it was her own money she spent. If she had asked him he would've also said no so I can understand why she tried to hide it. For someone who's so flexible with the family of his boss, he seems to be overcompensating with his own family. I know he's the head of the family, but he shouldn't be a tyrant like he is now. As for his relationship with Jung In's dad: I think the dynamic will change once granddad sees that being in his old bosses dept doesn't mean he can't stand up for himself. If he's so righteous, he shouldn't accept that behaviour either. At least that's what I hope.

Jung Kyung: Blegh.. She lacks compassion and asense of humour. I'm not sure this character is salvable. The way she treats Hyun Soo is lame. Why slap him each time he confesses? She's a smart woman, she should try a different tactic.

Jung In's dad: Well he's also funny so I don't really dislike him. Plus I'm sure he'll be appropriately humbled in the future.

so sad when this film don't have a high rating. but, it's Ok

when I have a free time, I'll watch it because I think this film is interesting, unless the story is so old. in the first episode , and, we can guess the end :rolleyes:

Guest Fauvesidhe

so sad when this film don't have a high rating. but, it's Ok

when I have a free time, I'll watch it because I think this film is interesting, unless the story is so old. in the first episode , and, we can guess the end :rolleyes:

Only the first two eps have been aired, so anything could happen as far as ratings go right? I really wonder how they're gonna fill 50 eps. Lots of plots and twists I reckon ^.^

Guest zero_mia

my favorite from episode 1.... :)

(sometimes, the dialogue is purely fictional)

picture82l.png

Hyun Soo: Korea, i'm back!!

picture91i.png

Jung In: huhu .. you silly man! you willing to expel me. I even don't have time to wear my shoes .... TT.TT

picture97.png

Jung In: ehh? which one is mine? taxi or bus? ah, whatever...

picture101.png

Hyun Soo: who is that crazy lady to wear a wedding dress in the middle of highway?

picture102.png

Jung In: pay back the credit card debt that i payed for you before.

unnie: here it is. the first 500 won. I pay 2 million more next month.

picture105.png

Hyun Soo: hmhm#$@#$hmhhm@##@%^^3hmrm@4nhmrh!!!

picture110f.png

Jung In: i'm in the airport right know, really!!

Hyun Soo: this is a mad woman that i found before. she is legally insane. this bus stop to be airport?...

picture117.png

Hyun Soo: I do hope i'm not sit next to that crazy women.

crocodile skin bag: my inside is empty. Hyun Soo will be happy to carry me along.

picture119i.png

Jung In: what happen to this guy? military training in the bus?

Hyun Soo: oh no, i will broke my hips if i sit like this forever...

picture125.png

Hyun Soo: run for my life! i will be dead if that women possess me again.

Jung In: poor him .. not yet complete his military training? ..

picture130d.png

police: where is that criminals, wearing wedding clothes, so disguised mad women? where? where?

ajashi: there, 15 meters from here.

Hyun Soo: there she is, the woman is quite beautiful.

picture131.png

Jung In: oh my god, police! people who don't have money who want to eat ramen for free will be arrest too? ...

picture1jk.png

Jung In: haraboji!!!!

haraboji: !!!!!!!!

Hyun Soo: ??????

picture78.png

Jung In: haraboji ... you have to see what happens to me...

haraboji: you wear a new bracelet?

Jung In: uwaaaaaa !!!!....

picture2td.png

Jung In: that man is the one who ordered the police to arrest me...

haraboji: which one? i can't see it. i have a very small eyes.

picture77x.png

Hyun Soo: me? when? where?

hope you enjoy this nonsense.. :P

Archived