[Drama 2009] Smile, You 그대웃어요

Guest sayroo

im so excited..even though i didn't really like her character in BOF--i thought she was very cute and bubbly..and im glad that they have JKH as the main lead guy..i always wanted him to do a romcom type of series and plus he is so cute.im loving the main couple--can't wait to see their chemistry transform in the screen!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kanako28

I've just seen the trailers, they made me so looking forward to Smile, You!

It looks pretty funny. Like many people, I love Lee Min Jung since BOF so it's great to see her as the female lead.

Quite random, but I like how there's the dad from Gourmet LOL.

Guest NoRefund

Awesome! I've been looking forward to this drama since news about it was first released since I follow Lee Min Jung's career :P Alot of people didn't like her in BOF but I thought that she made it that much better by playing her character so effectively.. ah well haha. I thought this was airing on October 10th but I guess Style got cut short or maybe they just bumped this up - in any case no complaints :P

Archived