[Drama 2009] Smile, You 그대웃어요

Guest sayroo

Guest moniiica

this drama is hilarious! i am loving lee min jung's portrayal of jung in.. she has the best facial expressions! and she is so believable when she drops those tears.. like before she got slapped by her ex-mom-in-law. the 3 main leads have awesome chemistry.. there are a lot of LOL moments already.. hopefully they can keep this up! i can't wait to see more episodes!! :D

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest C51236

In episode 3, does anyone know what Hyun Soo said to Jung In to make her so mad that she left him? Also, why was Hyun Soo meeting Han Se, was it for a business deal or something?

The scenes with Jung In and Hyun Soo were so cute and extremely hilarious. I can't choose which scene was the best, but one of my favorites would have to be when Jung In stopped the car spontaneously and Hyun Soo slid down the seat. They pretty much argued in every scene that they had, but Hyun Soo seems to be genuine with Jung In, even though she's a little harsh to him. I can't believe that he considers himself an oppa to her because they just met but it's still cute.

Jung Kyung Ho is a great actor; all his expressions were on the mark in all his scenes. Seriously, the more I watch this drama, the cuter he gets.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I really like this drama. the main leads are so perfect together. lol I already can tell when they fall in love, it will be so cute. AHHHH love these two!

can't believe HS likes JI's sister!

Guest darkaz619

wow this drama is good i like the lead actress this drama is like taiwanese drama Corner with Love

by Barbie Xu and Show Lo thank you Haru2subS for subbing this show.

Guest raiven

Currently finished watching episode 2! I must say this series really hooked me from the 1st episode even though there are quite a lot of annoying characters! The most annoying one is the father of Jung In, I will not elaborate further, I know all of you agrees on me right? 2nd will be the grandpa! I must say I tolerated his attitude because I know he's really grateful for his dead boss but after he kicked the daughter in law(isn't she the former priestess in queen seon duk?) I started to hate him also! it's way too overboard to do that! Or is it normal in korea for elders to do those kind of things?

Hopefully even though it's 50+? episode long it'll be worth it! I've tried watching this because of Chun Hee, wonder what attitude his character has when he appears(please, I hope he won't be annoying like the others!)?, also does he have a love interest here?

The 2 main leads so far are totally great in portraying their characters(Lee Min Jung & Jung Kyung Ho)! I'm glad they got the lead roles for this drama! BTW did JKH purposely made his body like that for this series? Cause he's so skinny. Anyways, I just recently found out that the 2 are quite underrated! Hopefully the ratings will go up, up, up!

Edit:

Okay after watching episode 3 grandfather really didn't kick the daughter in law. I'm relieved. Grandfather just shook off her clinging.

Guest fio209js2

I just started this drama.. and having a hard time just a little.

What is everyones relationship? Like the girl that was the "bride" her dad.. and his chauffeur (grandpa) are they related?

Guest fio209js2

The bride's father was the chauffeur's employer. I'm not really sure why the "bride" calls the chauffeur grandfather, I would assume that he (the chauffeur) has been a part of her life for some time so she calls him that out of affection. Who else is confusing you?

Ahh.. I see!

How about the tireshop dad and the used-to-be-rich girl's dad?

Related? or just.. friends because of the grandfather?

&Thank you!

Archived