[drama 2006] The Vineyard Man 포도밭 그사나이

creidesca

Guest bliss_

No problem! I still listen to the OST a lot even though I've seen the series like months ago. I love them!

And I tried backlogging to like pg 81 for YEH and OMS's duet in the last episode but the link has already expired. Maybe you can try PM-ing the posters if they still have the file. *crosses fingers*

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ch3mls7ry

.hey guys, does anyone happen to know what is the title of the piano track in the final minutes of episode 15 where Jihyeon confessed to the doctor that she loves Taekgi?

.much appreciate for the info

.cheers

have anyone noticed the song started at the begining of ep 14? It was really nice :D:wub: it's R&B style. Does anyone know the tittle of the song or have it? plz share thx in advance :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kinetics14

Ive been trying to get the HQ versions of this drama for more than a week now. I only need episodes 11,12,13 to complete it. No one seems to be seeding those episodes. Is there any other place I should be looking to get these episodes.

And i have already checked this thread for non clubbox links Soompi non Clubbox for Dramas, etc

Thanks!

EDIT --> Got it at Idols Unlimited.

Ive been trying to get the HQ versions of this drama for more than a week now. I only need episodes 11,12,13 to complete it. No one seems to be seeding those episodes. Is there any other place I should be looking to get these episodes.

And i have already checked this thread for non clubbox links Soompi non Clubbox for Dramas, etc

Thanks!

EDIT --> Got it at Idols Unlimited.

Check http://www.veoh.com Lypitka has those episodes and about a million others from shows that you might like. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest cheekyboi

Hai all,

This is definitely a great drama. Does anyone who has watched up to the last episode know's the background music that's played in it?

Here is the Youtube link of the background music I'm referring too; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF9Efq8vVNg

This song is not included on the ost knor is it one of the additional songs available in the soompi forum. This song was also played on the radio in the series Tropical night in December.

anyone be able to help? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bubbleshi1

thank i found the link for the Drama and movie OST but can anyone help me which page is for The Vineyard Man Ost because there is many pages and the list is so long. My eyes is getting really tired trying really hard to concentrate. Someone should come up with a data list so that we can just click to whatever we want rather than scrolling down one y one.

Thank again for all yr hard work.

• 1 month later...

hahaha wow, I didn't realize that the Genghis Khan song was a German one. :lol:

I just finished watching this drama and I LOVED it. I had skimmed through the first two episodes and my initial impression was that it might be really stupid... Yoon Eunhye's character, the friend, and the mother was annoying... but then I watched the full episode and it was light and funny. It gets even better on in the later episodes. You really get to see how the girl character grows as a person and matures in the series.

Oh Man-Seok is a talented actor (and singer! I liked the little bits where he sang)! I loved how he portrayed the country boy. So adorable and sweet. I think that he's not the best looking but he isn't ugly, he has a cute, boyish look to him. His character is even cuter. The tension between Taek-gi and Ji-Hyun is great! I'm going to re-watch this drama!

Photos

065002172_L.JPG

065002131_L.jpg

thevineyard8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

^__^ happy pig year guys!!!

i can't let go of this drama..........................

...........i need to rewatch the drama for no reason haahhaha

*sigh* im too old for this, what am i doing? -_-;;;;

here are some music files extract from drama.. [yousendit files]

collection of all the ending comments in one file..

click here

YEH and OMS singing 시작되는 연인들을 위해 / Shi-jak-deuh-neun Yeo-in-deul-eul Whi-hae

click here

Can't seems to d/l it in YSI.com. its say file expired. any other way to d/l those files or any other webbie that can d/l those files? =(

Guest binh16

heyy...does anyone know the song toward the very end of the drama when the doctor and the other girl was talking by the lake...i really like that song but can't find it anywhere...does anyone know??

thnks soo much!! :)

I'm Looking for Songs URGENTLY :

-Instrumental of "Da g ga go ship uh" by Kim Jung Eun.

-One Of The Song In "Vineyard Man" Episode 4, Sang By Man Seok.

-One Of The Song In "Vineyard Man" Episode 6, Sang By Man Seok.

-One Of The Song In "Vineyard Man" Episode 7, Sang By Man Seok.

-Origin of Love by Oh Man Seok.

-This is the Moment By Oh Man Seok.

If You Have The Songs, Can Tag Me.

Will Be Much Appreciated. =D

Guest sapphiregaze

i just finished watching this drama... SO SWEET :D

taek gi is simply adorable :wub:

yehh. really liked this drama - the acting was superb, and the ending was good and ahhhhhhh i loved it ^_^

Archived