Korean Netizens Are Not Happy With Jaebeom

Guest Ssaga_G

Guest superjihyeee!

go on bestiz, go on naver, go on daum, and see what the reactions are. read it for urself. if u can't then dont go around acting like a crazy fangirl who can't face the truth. seriously u guys can't even come to senses no point in explaining it. blinded jesus. lol sorry to break it to ya.~ get over it. u guys make him look even more stupid. the fans level here are so low . he'll never come to his senses if u guys here acting like psycho fangirls that can't face facts straight.

FYI, I can read korean because I am korean, and I HAVE gone on the sites and read the freaking comments. and yeah, they're bad. They're pretty hurtful and if I was in Jay's situation i'd probably be stuffing ice cream into my mouth and crying like a baby. He's not getting much support but THIS IS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS THERE'S A SCANDAL. Netizens ALWAYS go crazy. And yeah, so what if this is just a bit worse than the others? It's still going to die down. The world's not going to end, and 2PM's not going to end, and Jay's career is not going to end. I'm just saying, you're overdramatizing this.

And like you said before, we're international fans so what we say doesn't matter. So what if I decide that I'm going to keep supporting Jay and that this is not that big of a deall? I don't see why you have to call me "low" and "blind" for that. I know what's going on and I've made up my own opinion, geez.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lishathestain

i think whoever went to his myspace must've been his fan.

she/he watched the last epi of Wild Bunny and saw Jay's myspace thus made them curious about it and yea..

oh lol twin comment with Thatoneguy.

I don't really feel like it's a big deal, but I guess I'd be pretty pissed off if anyone dissed China [which a lot of people do out of ignorance, actually].

I think saying that the whole of Korea is gay is a pretty big generalisation, though, and he was like what? 18? He really should've known better at that age, and if he was training at the time [not sure about this] then he should've been extra careful about his online activities. o_o He also types very childishly for his age at the time.

Either way, this will blow over. I bet that if it were an SNSD member, people would act like the world is ending. Boy groups have the advantage of having fans who are somewhat more oblivious to their faults, so 2PM will be A-OK.

Guest disfunktional.

What was JYP thinking when he made Jay leader? lol as far as I know, he's the most immature, careless member -.- This is a really big fall for 2PM, might affect their album in october. The fans might pull a SNSD at this year's Dream Concert for them (& this is wayyy worser than soshi's situation).

The fans should have expected something like this, 2PM is known and loved for their carefree, bluntness, idol-less things. Now that something offensive is said, everyone's going crazy now~

Wonder if JYP will tweet us with anything?

Next thing we know, Taec or Chansung will say something stupid -.-

Actually, I think its because of the Wild Bunny episode. In ep7, Jay showed his myspace pictures. Guessing his korean fans and antis went onto it and started to check it out. Someone stumbled onto it and tada.

Whoops, I forgot to add that part.

Anyway, I'm not surprised that netizens dug up his MySpace, but I am surprised that they dug up those old posts. You don't accidentally find posts from 4 years ago; it takes a lot of backtracking to get to those comments. Someone with a lot of free time went through a lot to retrieve those posts.

Guest Lishathestain

Anyway, I'm not surprised that netizens dug up his MySpace, but I am surprised that they dug up those old posts. You don't accidentally find posts from 4 years ago; it takes a lot of backtracking to get to those comments. Someone with a lot of free time went through a lot to retrieve those posts.

lol i'm not surprised though.

fans (or antis) seems to have a lot of free time if it's regarding their artists.

Guest leongfun

FYI, I can read korean because I am korean, and I HAVE gone on the sites and read the freaking comments. and yeah, they're bad. They're pretty hurtful and if I was in Jay's situation i'd probably be stuffing ice cream into my mouth and crying like a baby. He's not getting much support but THIS IS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS THERE'S A SCANDAL. Netizens ALWAYS go crazy. And yeah, so what if this is just a bit worse than the others? It's still going to die down. The world's not going to end, and 2PM's not going to end, and Jay's career is not going to end. I'm just saying, you're overdramatizing this.

And like you said before, we're international fans so what we say doesn't matter. So what if I decide that I'm going to keep supporting Jay and that this is not that big of a deall? I don't see why you have to call me "low" and "blind" for that. I know what's going on and I've made up my own opinion, geez.

FYI, just because you're Korean, that doesn't mean you can read Korean.

Anyway, yes this scandal will go away, but it's going to last a long time/become big news (actually, scratch that, it already is) before it goes away. I wonder if they're going to pull 2PM's activities out now.

And like you said, what we say won't matter since we're international fans, so it won't get any better since fans in Korea are crazy.

I agree, and considering that those post where not even from his page,

did the people stalk his commenters just to retrieve those comments?

Hopefully this will die down though, I don't know how long it will take

for it to die down since I never heard of a celebrity that bashed Korea.

sure there are many netizens hating on jay right now, but there are a lot of netizens who are also supporting jay, forgiving him, and cheering him on. people make mistakes, even celebrities. i personally don't think it was wrong of him to feel that way, because many korean-americans feel that way when they go to korea and try to get accustomed to the life there. it was just dumb to post on his myspace, that's all. this will die over soon and he'll come out of all this stronger than ever. fighting jaebum.

Guest sunnyside

I could understand that it was just his immature talking from when he was young and him going through difficult times. Whether he still feel that way or not... only he would know. But I really hope he really does appreciate what he got. Sometimes he does kinda whine about wanting to go back. Whatever it is that he really wants, I hope he gets it soon.

It's gunna be sucky for the people in Korea to know this, because they would probably not understand the way kids over here are like... so this is probably gunna take a while to die down

Guest leongfun

They were probably bored and wanted to see how Jae was before he was all ~famous~ and wanted to know what he was like. So maybe that was their spare time. I know I wouldn't bother going through pages to see my idol's past, good or bad, but those fans are really crazy... They even buy their idols TVs, Laptops, iTouches, etc. :P

Guest xt1naaa

I really hate the way he types in English...way too much slang and purposely misspelled words. @_@

I'm not going to defend him because honestly, Koreans have a right to be upset. To make matters worse, he's the 'leader' of the group. I hope this dies down quickly.

sure there are many netizens hating on jay right now, but there are a lot of netizens who are also supporting jay, forgiving him, and cheering him on. people make mistakes, even celebrities. i personally don't think it was wrong of him to feel that way, because many korean-americans feel that way when they go to korea and try to get accustomed to the life there. it was just dumb to post on his myspace, that's all. this will die over soon and he'll come out of all this stronger than ever. fighting jaebum.

Are there? I can't read Korean, so my only source of what Korean netizens are saying come from the comments here. And as far as I can see, no one is reporting seeing any encouraging comments from netizens.

Guest greeent

hahahaha jaebeom, i dont find this annoying though, i mean, if i was him i'd probably rant too so yeah.

anyways he apologized so thats more than enough.

Guest Ssaga_G

He apologized.

Get over it.

This thread should get closed cause it

Looks like its turning into another khun yoona thread.

Why should it get closed? This is honest to goodness actual news here. Not some gossip about flirting idols.

We international fans should get a chance to hear and comment about important news as this too.

This is kind of a big deal and I think we deserve to discuss this.

Speaking of international fans getting a chance to voice their opinion...

http://twitter.com/2PMJAY

This is Jaebum's official twitter. Show some support.

He's already got people bashing him left and right in Korea. He doesn't need more from you guys.

And he still has a lot more coming for him from these Korean netizens.

The least we can do is tell him not everybody in the world hates him.

Guest thehazyfiasco

Are there? I can't read Korean, so my only source of what Korean netizens are saying come from the comments here. And as far as I can see, no one is reporting seeing any encouraging comments from netizens.

Yeah, I have yet to see any supportive comments. The only reply Hottests are giving is to just not react to any of the negative comments. True Hottest is staying neutral and out of the spotlight while the rest are negative.

Some stupid fans claiming to be hottest are bringing up GD's controversy in an effort to smother Jae's controversy which has VIP all up in arms now. Getting interesting.

Guest superjihyeee!

Yesss there are :D

There's a couple heartfelt ones. About how they'll understand him and stuff.

slkdfjlksd fans are so sweet (:

yes there are. not as many as you'd think but aside from his fans in general, there are netizens who wrote about it on their cafes and such, basically stating that this thing is way blown out of proportion and they can't wait to move on. there are also posts that say they forgive him, but he needs to really show it when 2PM sends out an album again and they start promoting their albums and stuff. so yes, there are people that support him. he doesn't only have haters.

honestly, i understand both sides. but what got me ticked off was when one of my friends who came to america from korea to study said that he hated jaebum for saying stuff like this. it's so hypocritical when my friend is always saying that he hates america because he hates the food, hates the culture, and hates the people for not understanding. it's like what jaebum felt like, but switched around. it's perfectly understandable that jaebum felt that way. the culture difference, although we are the same 'koreans', is shocking. a lot of people are being close-minded about this issue. on both sides.

Archived