Jo Yoon Hee 조윤희

pinkdicentra

There are so many article about her back then.. I will post the interesting one

Jo Yoon-Hee shows off her well-proportioned figure without heels..

23852_0_284723_15599.jpg

Actress Jo Yoon-Hee has recently attracted attention with her well-proportioned body.

The actress showed off her perfectly proportioned figure in a still cut for tvN's Mon-Tue drama "Nine: Nine Times Time Travel", which premieres on March 11. Although Jo is just in flat shoes, her body proportion is perfect.

Netizens commented, "Her body is perfect", "Her head is so small", "I envy her", and more.

Cr ; Asiantoday

779019_0_521755_21027.jpg

Actress Jo Yoon-Hee, the female lead of tvN's new Mon-Tue drama "Nine: Nine Times Time Travel", revealed her childhood photos that were taken 20 years ago.

The actress proved that she is a natural beauty. In the photos, she looks pretty as now as she is showing off her slender figure with sharp facial features.

Previously, Jo Yoon-Hee attended a production conference for "Nine" on March 5. Since the drama is about traveling back 20 years in time, the reporter asked how was her like twenty years ago. Jo answered, "20 years ago, I was going to elementary school. I was a very quiet and introverted student."

The "Nine" production team stated, "The drama is about a man who acquires mysterious scents that allow him to travel 20 years back in the past. Now many people are curious about the cast members' appearance 20 years ago. We plan to reveal past photos of them 20 years ago, starting with Jo Yoon Hee's."

The drama is a fantasy melo-romance of a man named Park Suk-Woo (played by Lee Jin-Wook) who acquires mysterious scents that allow him to travel time and travels 20 years back in time. It premieres on March 11.

<이슈팀 issue@asiatoday.co.kr>

Cr ; Asiantoday

Jo Yoon-Hee shows off her goddess body...

24557_0_510399_48058.jpg
24557_1_510402_48058.jpg

Actress Jo Yoon-Hee showed off her goddess body and showed that she does not need editing.

Jo Yoon Hee, who recently showed off her perfectly-proportioned figure without hills in a still cut for tvN's Mon-Tue drama 'Nine: Nine Times Time Travel', is once again drawing attention with her perfect bodyline in the un-edited photos.

On March 20, her management company, Fantasio, released four pictures on its official Facebook page and wrote, "These are the behind-the-scenes shots of Jo Yoon-Hee from 'Smile Market' pictorial." In the un-edited photos, Jo looks stunning and boasts her fantastic figures. 

Meanwhile, Jo Yoon Hee is currently playing the female lead role in drama series 'Nine'. 'Nine' airs every Monday and Tuesday at 11 p.m..

Cr; Asiantoday

@lala_nillaqash

Thank you for your wonderful treat!!
I just notice those photos (with congratulatory flower) that were taken during "Nine" after party did they just edit it? because i saw it before it was an individual photo.. It would be nice if those picture above were the original one..hehe :D

I love seeing this two behind the scenes:  ;)

JDL17GEEN4L7EO9P7QPT.jpg

These kind of stares would melt you away.. :)

ZDNL8SBGWH4FO26ZI1HE.jpg

The director was giving them time to practice..hehe..:)YB8ZE8R7KROAYX3IFE1U.jpg

1573-13041.jpg1573-13043.jpg

Actress Jo Yoon Hee recently filmed a pictorial on October 18th for fashion magazine ‘1st Look’.

Jo Yoon Hee recently wrapped up filming for KBS 2TV family drama ‘My Husband’s Family’ where she won lots of love from viewers for her suave fashion appearance.

In the accompanying interview, Jo Yoon Hee said, “Since my dog passed away, I started to volunteer for community work. At present, I have adopted 6 dogs. Although I feel a great deal of stress from filming, being with my dogs allows me to relax my thoughts. I actually started community work because I wanted to protect them, but the situation has reversed, they are now a source of energy to treat my pains.”

She added, “I hope to become an outstanding actress in future, and a warmth person. I hope to use my acting to be acknowledged by people, and then become a person who is of help to people around me. I want to be like Audrey Hepburn, and actively help those who need help and protect animals. I will do anything as long as it’s a good thing. But I won’t pretend or put on a mask to help people. My ultimate goal is to become a good person who sincerely helps others.”

Cr; yahoo

class="art_title"Actress Jo Yoon-hee Enjoying Life as Late Bloomer Jo Yoon-hee Jo Yoon-hee

Actress Jo Yoon-hee has raced into the limelight after years spent tiptoeing around its periphery by portraying an adorable woman in the KBS 2 TV drama "My Husband Got a Family," which has been receiving top viewer ratings of between 30 and 40 percent.

"I'm so happy because I get recognized not only by young fans, but also by elderly people on the streets," the 30-year-old actress said.

Jo has been involved in show business for more than 10 years. She was already quite famous while still in high school, when she posed for fashion magazines and appeared in a music video by singer Lee Soo-young. She also made her acting debut in a TV sitcom in 2002, but it has taken her a while to make a name for herself as an actress.

"Many people ask me whether I felt anxious over the years [when my career seemed to have stalled], but I'm actually quite laid back and slow to react, so I didn't really think about why things weren't working out as I'd hoped," she said. "I think I've come this far slowly but steadily by working with whatever roles I was given."

She will next try her hand in the thriller "Conspirators," a movie set to be released next month in which she plays the tragic female lead. Jo named Shim Eun-ha as her role model, because "she was a great actress and people missed her so much after she retired. I want to be remembered like that."

Cr: chosun