Jo Yoon Hee 조윤희

pinkdicentra

@lala_nillaqash
Me too i feel a bit sad that her thread seems to be forgotten and only few are visiting and updating on what's new about her..
=((

But it's glad to see u here!!  I hope we could keep this thread alive this time around now, that her new drama scandal will be airing next week..

I agree she's more gorgeous with her long hair but i can't deny her boyish look was charming too..
:D

Actress Jo Yoon Hee recently did a photo shoot for fashion magazine ‘COSMOPOLITAN’, and her unedited photos from the shoot was released on April 26th, and drew much attention.

The photos were taken from the set of the photo shoot that Jo Yoon Hee had did for the May issue of ‘COSMOPOLITAN’. Jo Yoon Hee tried on a variety of styles with denim clothing, and showed off her sexy allure that she had never displayed before since her debut. The photo of Jo Yoon Hee in hot pants which helped to bring out her shapely curves, left many to gasp in amazement.

Fans and netizens expressed, “I really want to have a figure like this!” “She is so beautiful regardless of what she wears!” “Jo Yoon Hee is really a queen of unedited photos!”

Jo Yoon Hee’s full denim wear pictorial will be available in the May issue of ‘COSMOPOLITAN’.

By: Shin Young Eun

3111-22993.jpg3111-22991.jpg

Cr; yahoo

'Scandal ' Kim Jae-Won&Jo Yoon-Hee, first table read 'harmonious'

6184_1.jpg

The site of the table read for new MBC weekend drama 'Scandal' was released. On the 16th at the table read, Kim Jin-Man PD and actor Jo Jae-Hyeon, Park Sang-Min, Shin Eun-Kyeong, Kim Jae-Won, Jo Yoon-Hee and Kim Hye-Ri took part. 

Kim Jin-Man PD conveyed, "Thanks to all the actors who participated even it's early in the morning. 'Scandal' made me hold the megaphone in four years. I'll happily direct reminding myself of my first intention." After introducing the actors and the staffs, the table read began. 

'Scandal' will be aired on the 29th for the first time.

credit to:innolife.co.kr