Jo Yoon Hee 조윤희

pinkdicentra

Jo Yoon-hee's love for animals

Actress Jo Yoon-hee in the upcoming tvN drama ‘Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times” seems to have a special kind of love for dogs.

Pictures of the actress not being able to take her eyes off dogs were posted online recently. According to witnesses, she spends time playing with these canines every chance she gets and she even shares her food with the dogs, being very natural at this. The dogs also followed to her well.

Jo Yoon-hee takes part in abandoned dogs campaigns and is raising 6 of them herself. She has been working hard for these animal friends despite her busy schedules.

A picture also shows the dog showing affection to Jo Yoon-hee but ignoring Lee Jin-wook. It’s head it turned away looking somewhere else when Lee Jin-wook is in front of it.

Meanwhile, “Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times” is about a man who acquires nine scented sticks that allow him to travel 20 years back into the past.

Cr ; ohkpop

First bts still of jo yoon hee with kjw in scandal..

Because of this im excited  again to see JYH in small screen.. 6 more days left!!!:D

credit to: kanmiyeon

Guest sandramoon

Some MVs featuring Yoon Hee (mostly Lee Soo Young's)

1. Lee Soo Young - Bus Stop  (1998) (w Kim Jae Won)

2. Lee Soo Young - Fantasy (1998) (w Kim Jae Won)

Guest sandramoon

7. Lee Soo Young - Lalala (2002) (w Son Tae Young, Han Ji Hye)

8. Lee Soo Young - Debt (2002) (w Son Tae Young, Han Ji Hye)

Guest sandramoon

10. Lee Soo Young - I Still Bite My Lips (2003) (w Go Soo, Gong Hyo Jin)

11. Lee Soo Young - A Love Song In Kwang hwa mun (2004) (w Han Ji Hye, Kim Kang Woo)

id="watch-headline-title"

Guest sandramoon

12. 4Men - Confession (2006) (w Jung Kyung Ho)

13. Eric Nam - Goodbye In Once Upon A Time (2013) (w Jung Gyu Won)

Actually, this is OST of her short drama "Love In Memory"

Guest sandramoon

[Feb 14, 2013] First ever “SNS drama” Love In Memory launches

i4vyTKbUCEYsl.jpg

Happy Valentine’s Day, if that happens to be a holiday you observe. If you’re in Korea, you can celebrate with the inaugural episode of what is being called the first-ever “SNS drama”… which… okay, doesn’t seem to be the most natural delivery format for a drama.

The project is called Love In Memory, and stars Jung Kyeo-woon (History of the Salaryman) and Jo Yoon-hee (Nine). It’s being released exclusively online and via social networks, in six 10-minute installments, mimicking a miniseries in narrative structure. Can we call it a mini-miniseries then?

Love In Memory tells of “longing memories of love and healing” with a lyrical, sentimental vibe. It’s calling itself a “well made drama,” which in Korean isn’t a term used as a pat on the back; the misappropriated English mean refers to high production values and a polished visual quality. Jo Yoon-hee plays a pragmatic office employee who has a chance reunion with her first love, Jung Kyeo-woon, who suffers from “Peter Pan syndrome.” So… a great big manchild, is he?

But the drama isn’t out to depict a saccharine romance so much as it is a bittersweet examination of love; the story explores “the remembrances of their happy but also emotionally painful past.” So I can see why they timed its launch to coincide with Valentine’s Day, though I’d say this one’s more like a dark semi-sweet chocolate, rather than the friendly and palatable milk chocolate. Mm, chocolate.

Available via Naver TV Cast, me2day, and SNS services, a new installment releases every Thursday beginning today. I’m all for exploring new media and formats, so I’m interested in seeing whether Love In Memory makes any impact at all, or fades away amid all the white noise out there in cyberspace.

ib0dkFE8G0LydI.jpg

iUQRwtjsbvDa6.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/02/first-ever-sns-drama-love-in-memory-launches/

Guest sandramoon

class="post-title"[Feb 21, 2013] A New Kind Of Drama: Love In Memory

ibz0OL75KgIPXo.jpg

Korean drama now expands its realm from television to social networking sites. South Korea’s new drama Love in Memory will be released in 6 weekly installments each of which is a little over 10 minutes long. Available on DramaFever, this drama seems to target an audience who wants to enjoy kdramas while commuting, or between their busy schedule.

iehxKmhW3iXda.jpg

Despite its revolutionary format, Love in Memory like any other korean dramas builds its story around love. But this time, it’s about reunification of old lovers. The life of Hyunjoo (Jo Yoon Hee) gets complicated when she visits a bookstore with her boyfriend and runs into her ex boyfriend, Kisoo (Jung Gyu Woon). From this point, we don’t want to spoil it, so you will have to check it out yourself on DramaFever!

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/02/new-south-korean-sns-drama-love-in-memory/

Guest sandramoon

[Feb 22, 2013] Jung Gyu Won and Jo Yoon Hee Make An Adorable Couple

ibtojsZBiJYWyS.jpg

Photos from the innovative new kdrama miniseries Love in Memory have been released, spotlighting the romance at the heart of this story. Love in Memory is getting attention because of a unique format and release schedule. Presented by Naver Cast, each episode lasts 10-15 minutes to give you just a bite-sized taste of romance. The photos below show the sweet chemistry between stars Jung Gyu Woon and Jo Yoon Hee, and we can’t wait to see how this six-part series unfolds.

iLRjHjQAKj8Hi.jpg

iKd2w0yoLy7Aa.jpg

ibj2JAL50DSlx3.jpg