Jo Yoon Hee 조윤희

pinkdicentra

Guest sandramoon

lala_nillaqash said:
I see no lovey dovey moment between  the two leads like Nine press conference.. lol.. Or maybe because of KJW status as a fiancee and soon to be a husband.. ;)

@lala_nillaqash
they look very awkward.. heheconsidering KJW status..

Indeed Jinhee couple are more adorable!!:x:ximage

crdt: as tagged

@lala_nillaqash

@raqz Your screen-capture made my day!! Or maybe KJW has been warned by LJW not to lovey-dovey with JYH...gagagaga

I Think its the other way around LJW warned JYH not to get warmed with KJW..kekeke. =))

Guest sandramoon

Although it's kinda obvious, I have to say her legs are flawless, no need to photoshop....

in1SBavG1adyp.gif

iPo7mF71851TX.jpg

i0toF7L8RTUSK.jpg

iblMXv3SNKxzzV.jpg

iyGnUyY0RmHCB.jpg

i5wB73qLZ7nVL.jpg

so long.....

JYH DC, Baidu

I found new article about her.. Based on the google translate, her name has been recommended to be MC for Healing Camp show..
Here is the original article
http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201306270100225090017417&ServiceDate=20130626

I don't know if this the truth since i can't understand korean and just rely on google translate.. hehe

Guest sandramoon

lala_nillaqash said: I found new article about her.. Based on the google translate, her name has been recommended to be MC for Healing Camp show..
Here is the original article
http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201306270100225090017417&ServiceDate=20130626

I don't know if this the truth since i can't understand korean and just rely on google translate.. hehe