Kim Hyung Jun 김형준

Guest sunnyskys*

Guest crazynoona

Hmm, I have read several posts on the Official SS501 Thread and it seems that Baby is a hot topic just before the greetings for our Kyu Jong. Ow, right HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYU JONG.

crazynoona, you do love him. And I love you for that, LOL. Baby is really misunderstood at times, but ever since the start I never misunderstood him. I don't know, but he's the first guy from SS501 that I fell for. And the other guys were the ones I have misunderstood. Jung min, I thought he was gay because of his sexy movements and now I understand that it was his sexy charisma. Kyu Jong (birthday boy, sorry), I thought he was nothing special just the way he was judged at first but then as I followed them through, I noticed that he is really well mannered and a gentleman and that was his exceptional personality. Hyun Joong, I never thought of him as a singer but more of a dancer. Then, I listened to more of their songs and I was wrong again, he can sing, he can dance, he can play the guitar, etc. Last but not the least, Young Saeng, his movements were too composed and he does not talk much. Soon, I realized that it was his appeal being shy and silent, and his smile, ah, killer smile as they say. (No offense okay guys, it was just my first impression, okay? I really do love them now. The first impressions were really wrong and it has been deleted to my memory). I hope you guys won't get me wrong. I'm nervous.

I love Hyun Joong's dancing and he being multi-talented. I love Young Saeng's smile and sweet voice. I love Kyu Jong's personality. I love Jung Min because he is the energy of the group, talkative and brings happiness to them. I love Hyung Joon's cuteness and friendliness and he's lucky, he is a hyung and a magnae at the same time (seems pretty cool).

SS_FIVE_FOREVER_AS_ONE

oh lyskangski, why are you nervous? don't be! we are all nice people here! hahaha i fully understand how you feel! hehe and of cos, i love hyung jun!!

similar to you, somehow I never misunderstand our baby at all. even when everyone is showing disapproval because he said he wants to be like Leader. I didn't think that our baby meant it in any negative way. He doesn't see him as an enemy or rival, but somehow like a model/idol to look up to. He is envious of leader, of cos (who doesn't???) and Hyung Jun is being vocal about it. I rather people being upfront and honest than to have hide their feelings within and you won't know when will these people (people who kept all their feelings inside) explode! kekeke...

if leader doesnt seem to be affected by what baby said, why should fans be? leader and all the other 4 guys still dote on him and "bully" him as usual!

haha to assure you lyskangski, haha i didn't have a good first impression of jung min at first too (sorry josie!) bcos he's always bullying our baby! hahaha but i was so wrong. so very wrong. kekeke jung min is fantabulous!!!! love him to bits too! so when people say negative things about our boys, i'll just brush it off by saying... they didnt observe them enough. they don't know them enough! kekeke! :)

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lyskangski_10

oh lyskangski, why are you nervous? don't be! we are all nice people here! hahaha i fully understand how you feel! hehe and of cos, i love hyung jun!!

similar to you, somehow I never misunderstand our baby at all. even when everyone is showing disapproval because he said he wants to be like Leader. I didn't think that our baby meant it in any negative way. He doesn't see him as an enemy or rival, but somehow like a model/idol to look up to. He is envious of leader, of cos (who doesn't???) and Hyung Jun is being vocal about it. I rather people being upfront and honest than to have hide their feelings within and you won't know when will these people (people who kept all their feelings inside) explode! kekeke...

if leader doesnt seem to be affected by what baby said, why should fans be? leader and all the other 4 guys still dote on him and "bully" him as usual!

haha to assure you lyskangski, haha i didn't have a good first impression of jung min at first too (sorry josie!) bcos he's always bullying our baby! hahaha but i was so wrong. so very wrong. kekeke jung min is fantabulous!!!! love him to bits too! so when people say negative things about our boys, i'll just brush it off by saying... they didnt observe them enough. they don't know them enough! kekeke! :)

ooh, I love the word you used on Jung Min "FANTABULOUS." Tom and Jerry??? Classic!!!

i think, one reason why I didn't misjudged Baby is I'm a magnae (bunso) too.

we personally don't know them but we already love them, how much more if we knew them personally???

Guest crazynoona

haha that is why i envy those MBC progamers!!! they get to know hyung jun better and see his ageyo expressions all the time!!! wahahahha

Guest crazynoona

baby is so damn mischevious. really want to pinch his cheeks!!!

hahaha

this is in Ep5 after he had an ALL-KILL against his dongsaengs (U-kiss).. haha cheap thrill, baby!! haha

9743eg.jpg

cr.: 범이진이@naver + yoosu_k@soompi

Guest from venus

Hey guys, check out this blog posts. They've got tons of great pictures of Baby at Persona Bangkok.

http://ss501ufo.blogspot.com/2010/02/photo...bangkok_25.html

http://ss501ufo.blogspot.com/2010/02/photo...na-bangkok.html

cr. SS501UFO

WOW....'lyskangski BIG thanks for the link!!! :D Baby soooo cute ke ke (to die for :D )

crazynoona thanks for the .gif... as we know, he always cute.... :P

BTW I also have some new pics of Baby...

[pics] Hyungjun progamer ep5

credit : mbcgame ; ss601 ; ss501thailand

1267076328hj13.jpg

Guest josielai

Haha crazynoona! where did Baby learn that from?? getting influenced by "Tom" eh?? keke!! Cute Baby!! :D

Hm...and what is he writing again in Epi 5?? any translators?? keke!!

Guest crazynoona

Haha crazynoona! where did Baby learn that from?? getting influenced by "Tom" eh?? keke!! Cute Baby!! :D

Hm...and what is he writing again in Epi 5?? any translators?? keke!!

hahaha invitations to SS501 encore concert again! hahahaha

Guest josielai

oh no..this place is getting way too quiet... some pics to share...:)

2a0ai51.jpg

10r34w6.jpg

59su1x.jpg

Bored?? keke!!

2lvhgut.jpg

credit: kimhyungjun.com + Baidu.com

Please share more pics and fancams yea?? thanks :)

Guest crazynoona

sorry! hahaha i was too busy the past few days!! will upload more photos of baby at Seoul Encore Concert... but let me place some Progamer pics here.. TOO ADORABLE TO BE MISSED!!

2rfdl4g.jpg

69knxe.jpg

2jebh9i.jpg

5lrwp4.jpg

15vkp2.jpg

baby doing yoga! kekeke..

24phsmq.jpg

2n7fafk.jpg

b52tq8.jpg

20prb01.jpg

mueemo.jpg

25g70wp.jpg

n5mxc5.jpg

s4or4x.jpg

i6e680.jpg

mx1yx0.jpg

30lgsc6.jpg

2pshonc.jpg

2wmp0ls.jpg

2i970yf.jpg

dn2i2w.jpg

af94xy.jpg

vz8pzk.jpg

t4yeqb.jpg

33esbja.jpg

3029u08.jpg

credits: tagged + OnlyHJ@kimhyungjun.kr (prettyboy)

Guest josielai

Haha!! he's obviously not concentrating on doing his YOGA!!! look at his eyes!! hahaha and the Yoga teacher is so sexy..haha!!

awww...crazynoona's gona be jealous... :P

Guest ezymelra

annyeong everyone..waa..i just realized there's baby's thread...really2 love he's cuteness..hehe..really envy all the people who have seen him 'live'..wish i can attend one of their concerts one day..huhu

Guest lyskangski_10

Hyung Joon Becomes A Pro Gamer Episode 5 English subbed is up. Enjoy!

I've been waiting for this.

Guest crazynoona

^ woah! you're fast thanks for posting the link!!! IM GOING TO WATCH IT tonight when I get home!! Fan account can wait! hahahaha

ezymelra! where are you from? hehehe come with me next time to Seoul and we can spazz baby tgt okay?? wahahahha

crazynoona is in a super friendly mode today. WANT TO SHARE BABY's LOVE all over!! kekeke.. ok i'm crazy.

Haha!! he's obviously not concentrating on doing his YOGA!!! look at his eyes!! hahaha and the Yoga teacher is so sexy..haha!!

awww...crazynoona's gona be jealous... :P

EH?!!!!! where was he looking? I didn't pay attention?? was he looking at that teacher?! darn!! boys will always be boys! hehehe... i bet the teacher must be looking at baby ALL THE TIME too! hahaha

Guest lyskangski_10

crazynoona, i've read your fan account. Can't wait for the rest.

I hope, episode 6 will be subbed soon.

Guest crazynoona

^ kekeke...my fan account is like 3x longer than other fans' write too much crap and spazz too much! but i can't help it!

anyway this is from prettyboy. baby at e-sport stadium for his Courage tournament (?) on 27 Feb 2010. woahhh woke up so early to go for tournament before the encore concert at night! kekeke...

15wgolk.jpg

credits: tagged + prettyboy (kimhyungjun.kr)

Guest ezymelra

whoaaa..thanx lyskangski_10..been waiting for this..watch it already but w/o the subs..only understand a lil' bit of korean...hehe..

crazynoona... :)) i'm from Brunei Darussalam..it's in South East Asia...how about you? Where are you from? I was about to go to Korea last time for the encore concert but sadly i don't know anyone yet from Triple S...and there's no one want to accompany me since it's so costly to go there from Brunei...so in the end i have to cancel my trip :((

Guest crazynoona

^ ahh hahahaha i'm originally from Singapore but I'm in London right now. =p

okay I seem to be spamming this thread alot! I'm making up for those days that I didn't post while in SEOUL.

hehehe Baby's pics on 27th Seoul Encore Concert!

All photos taken out from kimhyungjun.com (different from Prettyboy ah...prettyboy ends with .kr this ends with .com I have seen alot of people mixing up both sites and they ain't very happy abt it..opps. LOL)

2e5tk0l.jpg

ao8ap5.jpg

2sb3n.jpg

2hovghi.jpg

33dintx.jpg

vrd289.jpg

Baby's pics on the 28th!

35ksg06.jpg

k2z52o.jpg

2niodb9.jpg

30muyk5.jpg

2qnmu4x.jpg

9sqcrt.jpg

2lvfhah.jpg

fbvxab.jpg

xnswti.jpg

vmpwt4.jpg

29v11ye.jpg

ASKING FOR ANGBAOS again? kekeke

34eukio.jpg

2u7yd8y.jpg

this bunny fell down! kekeke...

20t55ph.jpg

517ssy.jpg

28ccyoj.jpg

again, these pics are all taken out of kimhyungjun.com :) many thanks!

Guest ezymelra

ohhh..i see...so did u manage to go for the encore concert last time? gosh...really envy to those who watched the concert...

Archived