look at how leader stares on...kekeke..

ibkzew.jpg

lastly, i love how the rest look at baby...esp leader! haha

259fp0x.jpg

saengjun! :) *stole these from ale who has kindly posted on SS501 thread*

2v12bm8.jpg

2drhs7t.jpg

Guest josielai

Ahha!! crazynoona!! those gifs totally woke me up!! ahhhaha!! He's so adorable!! but hor..the 1 where he's learning how to demonstrate the life jacket thing....naughty baby... hmz!... haha leader was trying to help him and he smack his hand away.... luckily it's not Minnie..haha...

The Tom & Jerry series were really classic!! love all the Tom & Jerry series!! haha!!

The kyuJun series...there's 1 Baby's comforting kyu..what happen huh???? and of course Saengie!!!!! he looked so surprise baby actually kissed him!!!! wahah!!! his face...totally cute!!!

awww.... baby.... don't be scared... i guess those noises are Minnie & Leader's nagging for you to be a good boy...ahahha!!!

Guest crazynoona

hahaha...baby can be naughty at times uh? leader looked like a concerned parent trying to show him the correct way, and he just refused to listen, he wanted to do it his own way. hahaha

kyujun...i think they won some mutizen award for U R MAN (judging from their clothes and accessories) and they were all happy and maybe kyu was overjoyed and shed some tears? wahahhaha...i must go track the original clip down.

i really like the "baby going nuts" gif. wahhaahah totally dorky.

credits: poohhl@YT

just observe baby's expressions. wahahaha!

nt7qe.jpg

credit ahwin @ss601

Guest lyskangski_10

^baby is really full of different expressions. hahaha :D

i also have no idea who's that lady in the pic. sorry! hehe

it's okay... thanks anyway...

:))

Guest crazynoona

josie, wouldn't hit you! i still like baby if next life he is to be a girl... he looked really pretty in that pic! just like his cousin!!

i really like his skin complexion! milky, soft, white.... his frequent visits to the salon for vitamin C facial must have worked!

Guest josielai

Haha!! i LOL at your post saying baby's cousin..ahah!!!

Ahh...u are referring to the trip he went with Jung Min to the salon? Jung Min did laser treatment??? haha!!! must ask them for address!!

sometimes I really admire how our boys can look so good in a mixture of furs, white and gold...if we were clad in that mixture, I am sure we will look FUNNY... haha!! [look at the last picture I post]

Guest crazynoona

Haha!! i LOL at your post saying baby's cousin..ahah!!!

Ahh...u are referring to the trip he went with Jung Min to the salon? Jung Min did laser treatment??? haha!!! must ask them for address!!

sometimes I really admire how our boys can look so good in a mixture of furs, white and gold...if we were clad in that mixture, I am sure we will look FUNNY... haha!! [look at the last picture I post]

yea! i wonder where's that beauty salon?? maybe too ex? but i think its really good!! oh my...how can we find out? ask them on Tok Tok?? wahahhaha!

mixture of furs, white and gold? i bet the boys were cursing under their breath when they were asked to wear this at the Andre Kim show. I know Andre Kim is like one of those well known fashion designer...but his fashion sense is a little too quirky, too LOUD for my liking.. haha.

Baby's MBC Gamer show ep1 has been subbed...now i'm just waiting for people to put it up on youtube. It's subbed by those progamers (boys!!) woohOoo!!!

Guest crazynoona

credits : Team Liquid fansub

i feel sorry for baby when I watched the first 30sec of the show.... :( *protective noona*

haven't finish watching, got to go home to enjoy it!!!

edit: omg... i'm spazzing so much watching the subbed version! really love it when he was so nervous before meeting the coach and going thru how he would introduce himself "hello hello hello...SS501 ae mangae hyung jun ip ni da" then he let out a long noisy gas.. hahahaha

i got so nervous for baby even before the coach entered. can imagine how scary it is, even though he's an artist. I think it's even worse because it will be embarrassing if people just tell him off in front of the cameras and I have the same expression as that Shark when baby was talking to the coach, telling him that he wanted to join the team. hahaha x_x sigh i felt so nervous, was on my toes while watching the conversation between baby and coach.... am i normal?

BUT it's pretty awesome that the male population gets to know Hyung Jun..judging from the comments on YT. fighting!

Guest josielai

Hm..I liked Andre Kim's wedding gowns... hehe!!! but his other range i agree are alittle too loud..but our boys can carry those clothes well!! :D I think..i have a pic of baby modelling...not for Andre Kim...let me go home and find..eheh!!!

Wow! the show sounds interesting! i showed my bro the preview, he said the game is not easy to play at all...so I am sure our competitive Baby can do very well!! cause the more difficult it is, the more it will spur Baby on! Baby FIGHTING!!! :D

* looks like I really have alot of catching up to do...haha!!

Guest josielai

28som6x.jpg

credit: baidu.com

Our Baby was asked to sign on this board[postcard] for Cool Music, apparently, he wrote something wrong words and the person in charge only brought 6 of those boards, and the 6th board was used by Jung Min..cause he too wrote wrongly.. and then Baby was asked to sign at the back instead..after awhile, Jung Min started laughing loudly, after peeping to see what Baby wrote... he used the black marker to boxed up the wrong words and colored it black, then captioned the box "Salted Seaweed, very Yummy!" LOL!

Guest crazynoona

^ i think it's very creative of him!!!! but the stupid editor commented that my baby is CHILDISH! wah £$~%#&#!!

but i think baby wrote something wrong? or phrase something wrong.. he wrote "SS501 in Hyung Jun" shouldnt it be "Hyung Jun in SS501" ??

ahhh ahhaa... josie he walked the catwalk in Apr 2009 for Elle at the Seoul Fashion Week. actually Leader was there too at the catwalk, but he wasn't erm "transformed" that dramatically.. hahaha

357fsdj.jpg

but I think baby love that sleek look? because he actually blew up one of his photos and framed it up! it's in his apartment's living room~!! how did i know? cos I watched one of U-kiss show whereby some U-kiss members toured kibum's and hyung jun's apt..hehe

Guest josielai

Ooo..haha!! so it was for ELLE... it's really "clean" look lo..haha!! i wonder how he washes off the gel on his hair after the show.... haha!! serious?? he like this look ah???

Haha!! protective Noona in action again!! ahha yea I thought that was pretty creative as well, don't know why the editor say he's childish..hahah!!

did baby win his game?? he looked so happy! haha

2hmpjep.jpg

credit: baidu.com

cant wait for weekend to come...my shows are piling up!!..

Guest crazynoona

wahahha today i'm taking a break from subbing! i'm gonna spend my night watching MBC Game!

poohlhl has uploaded the unsubbed version of Ep2

I'll just put the link to Part 1 here and the rest can be found in her channel or at the sidebar in YT.

kekeke just 2mins into the show and i'm already an excited noona! really happy that baby is going to make more friends through this show (guy friends!). we all know leader always say baby doesnt have many friends right? kekeke...now he will have so many friends! hehehe... *protective noona*

p/s: did shark really go for the free skin care offered by baby? wahahah! his skin looked so much better this ep! or am i imagining things? wahahaha!!!

i dont understand why i can get so happy just watching the show w/o knowing what they are talking abt.

josie: baby understands english! (duh...hahaha) he was chatting with his competitor, Joseph. baby is so cute...after each sentence he will type ^_^ or ^^ wahahhaa!!

Guest josielai

wow! so fast epi 2 already?? so this competition thingy is actually a once a week thing?? and the bribery episode hor... the link you posted dosent have subs leh...

hm...but in the recent Intimate note..Leader says Baby now only mix with the A-Class artiste leh..ahah!!!

Did baby reveal where's the salon he go to??? maybe you can grab some lotion back!! ahah!!

Haha!! he studied in Aussie before of course he will understand english :D hey hey, lets learn to play starcraft! then go to the Korea network and find Leader and Baby to play together ahah!!! [just joking..my brother tells me this game is not easy...]

Guest crazynoona

^ aigo...josie is blur

Ep1 has been subbed by Team Liquid. Ep 2 is up, but it's not subbed yet (i wrote it there ley..). Just left the link there cos there are some impatitent people like me, who cant wait to watch!!

hahaaha baby fighting!

Archived