Kim Hyung Jun 김형준

Guest sunnyskys*

Guest josielai

Saw this video of our boys returning to the hotel after their rehersal @ BKK...

Tom & Jerry moments at the hotel lobby!!

Repost with full credit

Credit: 棒棒糖83 + ss501ufo.blogspot.com

*these 2 boys can still be so active after rehersing haha!! Look at Leader's eyes when he's in the lift, they seem to be closing any moment..

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazynoona

baby's music high with shark

2czx1g2.jpg

2z8q6ja.jpg

23haxci.jpg

baby's music high with kibum (baby is wearing the same shirt...ahhhhhhhh hahaha)

2u972jc.jpg

2i114so.jpg

comparing arms muscle.

2nhpcm1.jpg

credits: SBS Music High + SS501fighting.wordpress.com

i drank a shot of espresso added to latte. I think I have a caffeine overdose now. feel like puking... wanted to drink coffee so that I can do some subs for baby's old shows... but now I think I overdosed myself and can't accomplish anything hahaha

Guest sweet periwinkle

nomu nomu komawo, crazynoona and josielai for the goodies... have been stalking this link since it started... just do not have the time to look for goodies to share... whenever i find something, you guys always beat me to it...

just wanted you to know i really do appreciate everything you're doing to keep our beloved baby's thread!

can't really get enough of this BABY!

and i especially love the Tom and Jerry moments...

who's Tom and who's Jerry by the way? :) ;)

Guest crazynoona

hello sweet periwinkle! hahaha i only know it all started with kyu saying that jung min and baby are always fighting or bickering with each other...so they are like tom and jerry! hahaha but to me tom = jung min, jerry = baby.

wahahhaha!

edit:

[News] SS501 Kim Hyung Jun, “Become a Progamer” ratings reach the national record of 1.092%!

Credit: Pretty Boy

Chinese Translation: 維尼@withjun http://www.kimhyungjoon.com/

English translation: SS501fighting.wordpress.com

Please don’t reedit

Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------

MBC GAME channel recently popular hit live entertainment “SS501 Hyung Jun, Become a Progamer”, Hero Kim Hyung-jun’s “infinite affinity” not only captured the hearts of the audience but also shows the ratings over Cable TV’s DABAK ratings ceiling.

As noted above GAME television since its inception, except live game show PRO LEG, MSL programs, the highest ratings of non-live games show’s benchmark is around 1% and this program has recorded over the good results of this benchmark. This is equivalent to a counter-attack for the saying that GAME television programs other live games are difficult to evaluate the success. Internal relevant personnel also evaluate this as a re-lighting of the possibility of live entertainment and also a result of the further escalation of the GAME program.

According to the professional ratings investigation of TNS survey, This program broadcasted by MBC GAME on the 17th (Wed) reached a national average rate of 1.029 percent viewership (share of 4.18%), The viewership of Male average 13-25 years old’s benchmark rate was 2.208% (share 30.48%), on behalf of the country 10th male generation as the benchmark, then the ratings was 2.445% (share 29.08%), Compared to the national 10th male and female generation, they reach for the benchmark 1.380 percent (share 15.02%), including the ground-wave (KBS MBC SBS, etc.) ratings at the same time is at the first place.

In episode 4 which aired on the 17th, Kim Hyung-jun continue to use the super-affinity throughout the entire program. In the SK TELECOM dormitory, he is like the Happy viruses, which made teammate Yao Ren, coach Lee Woon-Jae and all players are very happy. He broadcasted with Seo Gyeong Jong in radio show. He also have made a rice cake soup for MBCGAME HERO team players. Hyung Jun’s unlimited affinity with the program forward, has been continuing to get stronger.

Especially at 16:30, the moment he and players Seo Gyeong Jong in the open broadcast of SBS program as the benchmark in a national men 13-25 reached the highest rating 3.299% and the instantaneous maximum share of 62.01%, including the ground-wave reached the first to voice the arrogance.

The story of IDOL singer’s challenges for professional gamers as the main content of this program, people are now beginning to look forward toKim Hyung-jun’s Super affinity and his don’t know “what is bad break,” in next time.

Guest josielai

Haha! I agree with you crazynoona, TOM = Jung Min, Jerry = Baby haha!!

woo!! congrats to our Baby for doing so well! :D So our Baby has become a " Happy Virus" eh?? haha

what do they mean by "bad break"???

Guest lyskangski_10

Wow! Baby's efforts are pulling off to a great extent! I don't understand much about the TV ratings but I can see that it's really good news. More power to our Baby and let's continue to support him and the program.

Guest crazynoona

Haha! I agree with you crazynoona, TOM = Jung Min, Jerry = Baby haha!!

woo!! congrats to our Baby for doing so well! :D So our Baby has become a " Happy Virus" eh?? haha

what do they mean by "bad break"???

josie, i think SS501fighting used a online translator to translate from chinese to english and the translation is a little off. because I went back to withjun (kimhyungjoon.com) to read the original chinese text of that last paragraph... and this is what that was written:

IDOL歌手的职业玩家挑战记为主要内容的这个节目中金亨俊的超级亲和力不知会让他在下回”闯什么祸”,这让人现在就开始期待第五回

so to loosely translate that.. i think it should be as follows:

Using the theme of an idol singer challenging to be a progamer, Kim Hyung Jun's excellent affinity with people together with the mystery of not knowing how he will "get into trouble" in the Ep5 makes everyone anticipate more.

the above paragraph will make more sense if you have watched the last few mins of Ep4. The last few mins of Ep4 showed that baby was stuck in a sticky situation again when the coach doesnt look too happy....even Shark! hahaha

not so much of a "bad break" hahaha i don't know how that comes up.

Wow! Baby's efforts are pulling off to a great extent! I don't understand much about the TV ratings but I can see that it's really good news. More power to our Baby and let's continue to support him and the program.

yes lyskangski_10, hello! haha i think it's good news for baby. He wants to be shine brighter in 2010, doesn't he? yay to that baby step (pun intended)! hahahaha

Guest sweet periwinkle

kudos to our baby for his baby steps (quoting crazynoona :D ), he will indeed shine brighter this year...

the ratings of progamer mean more people are getting to know him! :)

with his getting into fiascos, petty as they are at times, it amazes me how he could be a real baby by himself yet a caring big brother when he is around his dongsaeng. :P

Guest crazynoona

with his getting into fiascos, petty as they are at times, it amazes me how he could be a real baby by himself yet a caring big brother when he is around his dongsaeng. :P

haha that's another strong point of him! very flexible, adaptive and responsive to envrionmental changes! kekeke!! jung baby, the chamelon! (:

Guest josielai

haha that's another strong point of him! very flexible, adaptive and responsive to envrionmental changes! kekeke!! jung baby, the chamelon! (:

hm...crazynoona..did you meant JUN BABY instead of JUNG BABY??? haha!!

Guest crazynoona

oh no....... its JUN baby... its okay.. baby you know i still love you right? sobssobs.

noona went crazy yesterday when some unappreciative pple send noona some nasty messages and gave jung min's human theatre episodes all low ratings... must be some anti-fans! humph!

anyway sorry baby, its hyung jun! kekeke..typo typo.

Guest josielai

Here's some gif of our Baby :)

xdi35c.jpg

Ouch!!

wa57qp.jpg

hm..what does this mean huh???

izu5oo.jpg

Active baby in the middle of the night :D

2lifpu8.jpg

credit: baidu.com

i noticed the flexibility of baby too haha he can be super cute when he's with his hyungs, but when he's with his dongsaengs, he will just do what a hyung will do :) so proud of him! keke!!

Edit:

crazynoona...baby is waiting for you...keke!!!!

23t0395.jpg

credit baidu.com

Baby FIGHTING!!!

Guest crazynoona

hahaha josie, the letter is an invitation to attend SS501 encore concert on the 27th and the 28th. baby is inviting 3 pro-gamers that he met. kekeke... so cute

the last pic...I saw it at prettyboy. that baby is mad! fancy wearing berms during winter. NOT COLD AH? hahaha

then again, he's always indoor. and probably gets on/off his car in the basement, so not much exposure to the cold? kekeke...

ooh baby really loves Ed Hardy.. and he's wearing that bear shirt again! 3rd time. hahaha

Guest josielai

Ah?? letter of invitation ah? haha!! why so shabby piece of paper de...LOL! I think Leader or Jung mIn will nag at him again if they see that..haha!!

hm...at lease he wore shoes....he loves slippers remember? ahha!!

Guest crazynoona

^ hahaha to be honest, i do wear slippers during winter as well. hahaha just to make a quick trip to the supermarket nearby and because i'm staying next to a really big shopping center, pple who saw me thinks i'm nuts! hahaha

baby at MBC Game Ep5 (i think).. U-Kiss is going to be in the show as well! We'll get to see some real brotherly love!

16jvj9.jpg

credit: Prettyboy

Guest josielai

Haha I think he's strong enough to take the cold la..he's wearing a thick jacket :) our Baby will take good care of himself don't worrie keke!! He looks so charming when he's so engross in the game! haha I like guys to be totally serious about his work! BABY FIGHTING!!! your noonas are supporting you here!! :D

Guest sweet periwinkle

really, UKISS will be in the show as well? ah... looking forward to more hyung-dongsaeng moments! love them so much! ;)

i wonder if he is playing for real in the picture - he mentioned that he'd like to play for real there in the first episode, right?

so looking forward to the 5th episode! :)

Guest crazynoona

more pictures!!! (:

Kibum as well as other members in Ukiss bought Krispy Kreme to MBC Game! yumyum. love krispy kreme (its donuts!)

334n6sp.jpg

sl02h0.jpg

credits: Prettyboy

hohooo~~ Brotherly love!!

not sure whether he's really playing or its just for fun! haha

Guest lyskangski_10

Hmm, I have read several posts on the Official SS501 Thread and it seems that Baby is a hot topic just before the greetings for our Kyu Jong. Ow, right HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYU JONG.

crazynoona, you do love him. And I love you for that, LOL. Baby is really misunderstood at times, but ever since the start I never misunderstood him. I don't know, but he's the first guy from SS501 that I fell for. And the other guys were the ones I have misunderstood. Jung min, I thought he was gay because of his sexy movements and now I understand that it was his sexy charisma. Kyu Jong (birthday boy, sorry), I thought he was nothing special just the way he was judged at first but then as I followed them through, I noticed that he is really well mannered and a gentleman and that was his exceptional personality. Hyun Joong, I never thought of him as a singer but more of a dancer. Then, I listened to more of their songs and I was wrong again, he can sing, he can dance, he can play the guitar, etc. Last but not the least, Young Saeng, his movements were too composed and he does not talk much. Soon, I realized that it was his appeal being shy and silent, and his smile, ah, killer smile as they say. (No offense okay guys, it was just my first impression, okay? I really do love them now. The first impressions were really wrong and it has been deleted to my memory). I hope you guys won't get me wrong. I'm nervous.

I love Hyun Joong's dancing and he being multi-talented. I love Young Saeng's smile and sweet voice. I love Kyu Jong's personality. I love Jung Min because he is the energy of the group, talkative and brings happiness to them. I love Hyung Joon's cuteness and friendliness and he's lucky, he is a hyung and a magnae at the same time (seems pretty cool).

SS_FIVE_FOREVER_AS_ONE

Archived