Kim Hyung Jun 김형준

Guest sunnyskys*

Guest crazynoona

Baby at U-kiss fanmeet to show his support! :)

[News][2010.01.17] SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ‘Please take care of my brother Kim KiBum’

Credit: www.newsen.com + xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

SS501 member Kim HyungJoon attended to U-Kiss’s fan club establishment ceremony not as a singer, but as the real brother of Kim KiBum.

Kim HyungJoon attended to Idol group U-Kiss (Alexander, SooHyun, Kevin, Eli, KiBum, DongHo, KiSeop) official fan club ‘Kiss Me’ 1st establishment ceremony held on 17-Jan at 3.30pm, at SookMyung Art Center Theatre S in SookMyung Girls University, YongSan-gu, Seoul.

Kim HyungJoon had previously attracted attention on their extremely close relationship when he went to support his brother immediately after SS501 returned from Shanghai concert. In addition, Kim HyungJoon requested to the fans "Please help my brother to be able to win 1st for once with ManManHaNi"

Especially that he said "This is a very important day for my brother and he joked with the reporters who requested for him to pose for photo. I'm fine but my brother has portrait rights..."

The MC for this establishment ceremony is Heo JoonEe, the newscaster for KBS 2TV ‘Invincible Saturday – Invincible Baseball Team.

U-Kiss made their debut in Japan in August 2008. They attended ‘Power of Atamix’, an outdoor live concert with more than 30,000 audience and attended by Hallyu singers.

After which, U-Kiss debuted in Korea by releasing their single album ‘New Generation’ on 3-Sep-08 with title song ‘Not Young’. U-Kiss won the Newcomer award at 2008 Asia Song Festival, and thereafter released their 2nd single album and actively done their activities.

A new member Lee KiSeop was added in 2009 and U-Kiss released a mini album ‘ManManHaNi’, recently DongHo and other members are also involved in other variety programs. Especially that KiBum and Eli stepped into acting with weekend drama ‘The horizon under the same sun’ broadcasted in Thailand National Channel 9.

In the first part of the fan meeting, they have a question and answer section where fans can get to know more about the members, and they also have games with their fans. The second part is made up of personal specialty skills which they didn’t show in any programs before.

U-Kiss will be having a fan meeting in Tokyo, Japan on 22~24 Jan and will continue to attend to various variety programs and concurrently preparing for their official album to be released early February.

28jgs3l.jpg

2le1c7n.jpg1z5s1av.jpge1tgi.jpg

e1tgi.jpg5osgsj.jpg20z33sx.jpg

k1eyyd.jpgi39grp.jpgnpkva9.jpg

i39grp.jpg

Fancam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47uzu3ASi8w

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest josielai

Hi!! was surfing around and found 2 old gifs..hope you girls don't mind :)

Tom & Jerry dancing with leader looking at the side :D

52234570200906262227204195851747244.gif

Tom & Jerry peaceful moments keke!!

bc860b1b0282a54bdbb4bdc2jpg.gif

credit: baidu.com

will try to find more stuff to post here in future hehe!!

Guest crazynoona

i couldnt resist not posting here even tho i said i wanna take a break from forums...well just because its kim hyung jun

okay baby has many things missing in his own thread..

starting from baby as Kim Ki Bum :)

ifoewm.gif

29fe594.jpg

----

01/22 [news] Idol Kim HyungJoon Challenges to be Pro-Gamer! “Will treat this seriously as a profession”

Credits : sypova@newsen.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Idol group SS501’s Kim HyungJoon threw away his mic and held a mouse instead.

MBC Game has a newly planned program for the new year 2010, ‘SS501 HyungJoon, To Be a Pro-Gamer’ which premiers at end of January.

This program, as Kim HyungJoon said, is “a new step into a new field”, a real variety program that shows the preparation and hard work to become a professional gamer, and the competition with gamers from MBC Game HERO. In this program, Kim HyungJoon will be challenging to become a gamer.

Kim HyungJoon started his first filming last week at Yeoido MBC Game Studio and completed his game test. After which, he will be under the guidance of director Ha TaeKi of MBC Game HERO, learning all there is of a professional gamer, it is said that director Ha TaeKi had Kim HyungJoon undertake a stringent test at a practice room.

In the first filming, Kim HyungJoon had an exciting battle with former pro-gamer, currently a commentator, Han SeungYeop. Lee SeungWon, Lim SungChoon, Yoo ByungJoon and professional gamer Seo KyungJong, attended to this event and observed carefully over Kim HyungJoon’s play and analyzed his weaknesses, and giving straight to point solutions.

Kim HyungJoon expressed “Besides being known as SS501’s magnae, I want to earn another nickname for myself now. It is more than a simple interest, I will treat it seriously as a profession. I will work hard on it.”

Broadcast is 27-Jan at 4pm.

Pictures for this related news:

28ajh1t.jpg

sfed5h.jpg

2r2ciop.png

hvasmw.jpg

140b28j.jpg

last pic is my personal fav! :)

2gumyl1.jpg

Guest crazynoona

more pics from the gaming show...

Rainbow was reportedly seen there to give hyung jun support. (Aigooooooo, DSP is really hardselling Rainbow eh? )

2mhwqxh.jpg

2llfyw0.jpg

screen caps:

zkrc08.jpg

wm1jzl.jpg

credits: prettyboy kimhyungjun.kr

p/s: welcome josie!! i'm lonely down here! hah post more!

Guest josielai

Hi crazynoona! i will try my best yea? hehe

....Baby gone nuts?? keke!

2nur66b.jpg

Guess who is this???

id7j1z.jpg

Who says his hyungs don't love him??? :D

5p36eb.jpg

though these might be old...but they are fun! :)

Guest crazynoona

^LMAO at the shaking butt gif!!

haha the last gif...i remember its about jungmin getting his food first.. but why is baby the only one sitting on stool? lol

awww my baby looked so upset when he lost the game :(

MBC 27 Jan 10... baby look so cute in the interview...hahaha but this series is unsubbed tho.

want to give him a hug when he looked so upset... :( the show looks like fun...just that I dont understand what the PDs were talking abt...all I know is they were discussing abt hyung jun baby~

so happy that baby found another jinggu~ hahahaha

Guest crazynoona

my baby..my love.. kekeke!

2wd5ag5.gif

v2saza.gif

2cz8yfm.gif

2ufq4x5.gif

25pocia.gif

2ldgmsx.jpg

news article!:

[News] ‘SS501 Kim HyungJoon, To Be A Pro-Gamer’ 1st Broadcast Ranked 1st in Viewership [2010.01.28]

Credits : leejik@betanews.net + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

MBC Game (MBC Plus Media representative Jang GeunBok) revealed that ‘SS501 HyungJoon, To Be A Pro-Gamer’, which made its first broadcast on 27-Jan, was ranked 1st in the same time slot including the terrestrial broadcasted programs, and ranked 1st for instant highest viewership including terrestrial broadcasted programs.

According to viewership research company TNS, ‘SS501 HyungJoon, To Be A Pro-Gamer’ had its first broadcast through MBC Game on 27-Jan (Wed), made an average viewership from the national male population aged 13~25 at 1.0366% (market share 18.06%), and 1.184% (market share 25.06%) based on national male population in their twenties, making them to be ranked 1st including other terrestrial broadcasted program.

After 15 minutes of broadcast, at about 16:30hrs, it recorded 1.344% of instant highest viewership based on national male population aged between 13~25 and made it to the 1st position beating even terrestrial broadcasted program. Based on national male population in their twenties, it recorded instant highest viewship of 1.57% at about 17:00hrs. There are a lot of attention on this as he is a member of an idol group, right after the broadcast, the real-time search ranking in Naver website has ‘Kim HyungJoon’, ‘Kim HyungJoon To Be A Pro-Gamer’ in the 1st and 3rd place respectively.

Meanwhile, the producer Lee SoonOk analyses why the viewership is ranked higher among males than females, “The dreams of teenagers who wants to be a pro-gamer are being satisfied through this. We see that they induce their own personal feelings on the main cast.”

‘SS501 Kim HyungJoon, To Be A Pro-Gamer’ is a real variety program where SS501 member Kim HyungJoon challenges to be a pro-gamer, experiencing the failures and successes, airing every Wednesdays at 4pm through MBC Game channel.

Guest josielai

Haha! baby was sitting on the stool cause he's the maknae...and his hyungs love him lots! just that they show it in other methods..haah!! :D

Guest crazynoona

baby left a message on DSP site!! :)

xndnq9.jpg

지금 난... 2010-01-28 오후 11:20:40

옆에 내 게임사부 경종이와함께 엄청난 팀플레이 연습중에있다...

세상에 나 이렇게 잘해져도 되는건가?^^

저 이제 계속 기염을 토해도 되는건가요...

2010년도 우리함께 달려요.

아... 팔아파... 만세! 연습하러 가겠습니다..

앵콜 콘서트때 기대하세요 ^^

i'm sure an english translation will be up soon!

Guest josielai

After being bullied in the morning....

25p5u7q.jpg

The hyungs will make sure to make it up to him at night..because he's their baby~~ :D

2aivee.jpg

credit: Baidu.com

Guest crazynoona

^omg josie, i cannot resist not commenting about the last pic. it looks WRONG. like totally wrong. baby's expression is wrong (if you know what i mean). he seems to be enjoying the leader's touch on his tummy.... like errrrrm wrong wrong wrong!!!!!! hahaha

Guest josielai

crazynoona..now that u mentioned...did you notice where are Minnie's hands??? haha!!! but they do love him yea??? He's their baby~~ :D and the 1st pic i was very tempted to put this caption "Caught in the act??" haha!!

oh! Baby's message has been translated :D

Credit: DSP Media + (English Translation) ss501-greenpeas.blogspot.com

Please repost with full credit.

Now I Am... 2010-01-28 PM 11:20:40

I am having a fierce team practice with my game teacher ...

Everyone treat me so well should be no problem, right? ^^

I will continue with the rising arrogance now...

In 2010, let's have a take-off together.

Ah... attack ... Long live! I'm going back to practice ..

Please look forward to encore concert oh ^^

Guest crazynoona

wahahahah!!! caught in the act? that should be a gif of them pretending to wake up in the hotel in USA...the 2 dorks....with that "omo!" expression (the hotel where they took their SOLO collection album)

yeap, like i told xrevx on the main thread that i think its more of rising fame than "arrogance".... must be careful of ..even translations these days. too many antis out there!! you know what i mean......... =x hahaha

i collected a number of old gifs, will post them probably after the weekend! kekeke i need to go and re-watch all the old clips to refresh my memory.. wahahahah!!

Guest crazynoona

more pictures and info to add!!!

Pics from the gamer show

2my51g6.jpg

15xo8ba.jpg

Sunny thanked Hyung Junnie!! (actually jessica thanked hyun joong leader too...but i'm only showing baby's portion)

Credits : on pic + SS601 + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com (gohere to read in full)

14e6g49.jpg

Sunny's Thanks To :

(10th line, Thanking THE M staff...) My ex-partner big-eyes HyungJooni oppa!

Guest josielai

wahahahah!!! caught in the act? that should be a gif of them pretending to wake up in the hotel in USA...the 2 dorks....with that "omo!" expression (the hotel where they took their SOLO collection album)

yeap, like i told xrevx on the main thread that i think its more of rising fame than "arrogance".... must be careful of ..even translations these days. too many antis out there!! you know what i mean......... =x hahaha

haha!! nono that was the TYFWUU...Baby was attacked when he tried to wake Minnie up!! haha!! that time Minnie was still rather erms...Violent in the morning..[ but but!! look at Baby's hand...hahah!! he's holding the massager that was used to wake Minnie...so....don't be angry with Minnie k..:P ] haha!! subsequently, they started wearing safety helmets when it's time to wake Minnie on the show... :D

Yup! i saw your post and i LOL!! haha you actually came back to post because of that eh...ahha!!! I thought you were going to close an eye on that until something/someone said something hahah!! really a protective Noona :P haha!!

Guest crazynoona

haha!! nono that was the TYFWUU...Baby was attacked when he tried to wake Minnie up!! haha!! that time Minnie was still rather erms...Violent in the morning..[ but but!! look at Baby's hand...hahah!! he's holding the massager that was used to wake Minnie...so....don't be angry with Minnie k..:P ] haha!! subsequently, they started wearing safety helmets when it's time to wake Minnie on the show... :D

Yup! i saw your post and i LOL!! haha you actually came back to post because of that eh...ahha!!! I thought you were going to close an eye on that until something/someone said something hahah!! really a protective Noona :P haha!!

haha you got me a little wrong here... i'm trying to say "caught in the act" will be a better caption for the gif of them waking up in the US hotel... but i can't seem to find a gif of that...have to search harder! :P

yeap i know what u posted was from TYFWUU. wahahaha! mmmm i have a different interpretation for "caught in the act" actually... like being caught red-handed in bed. oppppppps i'm soooo dirty-minded! wahahaha!

YES! i'm not only crazy, i'm protective as well! :)

Guest crazynoona

annyeong~~~

i actually do see people visiting this thread other than myself and josie!

try leaving us a message if not josie and I will be very lonely in ths very BIG BIG BIG house filled with hyung jun's love! kekeke...

i'm posting you a video of hyung joon-- THE EXPRESSION KING! as a bribe! kekeke...

Guest josielai

haha you got me a little wrong here... i'm trying to say "caught in the act" will be a better caption for the gif of them waking up in the US hotel... but i can't seem to find a gif of that...have to search harder!

yeap i know what u posted was from TYFWUU. wahahaha! mmmm i have a different interpretation for "caught in the act" actually... like being caught red-handed in bed. oppppppps i'm soooo dirty-minded! wahahaha!

Oh....haha! sorry mis-interprete what u meant..:P actually what I was trying to say was...Minnie was bullying Baby and was caught in the act ahah!!! hm... looks like there can be different interpretion eh??? keke!!

Baby just woke up~~ still cute despite uncomb hair :D

24gvmm9.jpg

to be fair to Minnie...he actually dotes on Baby lots!!! [haha please don't hate Minnie yea???]

rrnof9.jpg

credit: baidu.com

ps: Yea!! please do post something...anything...:) show Baby that there are lots of people who love him..all over the world keke!!

Guest crazynoona

baby is super ageyo!! aigooooo... hahaha

baby!!! you are supposed to lean on my shoulders, not on that guy!! x_x

v7b1ox.jpg

credits: kimhyungjun.kr (prettyboy)

Guest lyskangski_10

i couldnt resist not posting here even tho i said i wanna take a break from forums...well just because its kim hyung jun

okay baby has many things missing in his own thread..

starting from baby as Kim Ki Bum :)

ifoewm.gif

29fe594.jpg

----

01/22 [news] Idol Kim HyungJoon Challenges to be Pro-Gamer! “Will treat this seriously as a profession”

Credits : sypova@newsen.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Idol group SS501’s Kim HyungJoon threw away his mic and held a mouse instead.

MBC Game has a newly planned program for the new year 2010, ‘SS501 HyungJoon, To Be a Pro-Gamer’ which premiers at end of January.

This program, as Kim HyungJoon said, is “a new step into a new field”, a real variety program that shows the preparation and hard work to become a professional gamer, and the competition with gamers from MBC Game HERO. In this program, Kim HyungJoon will be challenging to become a gamer.

Kim HyungJoon started his first filming last week at Yeoido MBC Game Studio and completed his game test. After which, he will be under the guidance of director Ha TaeKi of MBC Game HERO, learning all there is of a professional gamer, it is said that director Ha TaeKi had Kim HyungJoon undertake a stringent test at a practice room.

In the first filming, Kim HyungJoon had an exciting battle with former pro-gamer, currently a commentator, Han SeungYeop. Lee SeungWon, Lim SungChoon, Yoo ByungJoon and professional gamer Seo KyungJong, attended to this event and observed carefully over Kim HyungJoon’s play and analyzed his weaknesses, and giving straight to point solutions.

Kim HyungJoon expressed “Besides being known as SS501’s magnae, I want to earn another nickname for myself now. It is more than a simple interest, I will treat it seriously as a profession. I will work hard on it.”

Broadcast is 27-Jan at 4pm.

Pictures for this related news:

28ajh1t.jpg

sfed5h.jpg

2r2ciop.png

hvasmw.jpg

140b28j.jpg

last pic is my personal fav! :)

2gumyl1.jpg

be a pro Baby, we are here to cheer for you!

Mansae!

ahmm, who is the lady btw?

thanks...

more power to green peas and triple s

Archived