[Sitcom 2009] Highkick Through The Roof 지붕 뚫고 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

I thought Hwang would pair up with Choi , so it's Julien Kang? In anycase, all of them are going to get paired >.<

I thought that to.

Thanks Cute Girl for ep4.

Looks like she is going to be a fun tutor :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lucky_moon

I thought that to.

Thanks Cute Girl for ep4.

Looks like she is going to be a fun tutor :D

It seems SA older sister will pair with Choi, a lot of coincidences for them till now :P

Guest lucky_moon

Finished Ep4, it was fun :) but I was wondering about few things:

all these who're living on Ja Ok house aren't related to her, right? :huh:

2yxonpl.jpg

All what I know is that she'll pair with Julian Kang, but she's trying her best tutoring Hyun Kyung son :lol:

flv7nb.jpg

I know the guy from introducing a star friend, but he's living on the house with his GF, right? :)

I remember on the previous Eps Ja Ok told her how could she stuck to him all the time :P

2cy2zrm.jpg

These 2 unlucky sisters thought Julian are helping them currently & Hae Ri is trying her best on her job but she was kicked out.

rviy51.jpg

it seems tomorrow Ep Hae Ri & her sister will leave the house because they feel that they are burden on Julian.

It doesn't actually say that there will be a love connection between Julien and Hwang Jung Eum. it just says that they are the renters for the house they are currently living in and that their personalities match up really well with each other and it's been 4 episodes but there really hasn't been anything between the two. I seriously am curious if they do end up together though cause I think they would make a cute couple. I'm wondering if this is going to be like the first one and the grandson will fall for the tutor. I feel like he will.

I have a question because I have yet to see the first episode but... I remember seeing Kim Hye Sung in the trailer but he is not in the character listing. Is he only in the 1st episode?

holy crap there was a high kick 2 ?!?!?!?!?

OMG IM WATCHING THIS FSHO!

but it doesnt look as amazing as unstoppable high kick was, looking at the pictures.

Guest heycitrus

I really hope this sitcom gains more attention...it's quirky funny so far. I tried watching High Kick, the original one, but I'm finding this more appealing and funny...maybe because I couldn't find any decent sites with streaming subbed videos of the original? Plus Daniel Choi's in it :blush: Anyway, this looks great...just waiting for it to be subbed on viikii :)

I'm enjoying it as well. I will always love the first one but this is funny as well. Looks like Shin Sae Kyung can't find her sister in the next ep.

Aww how cute is the dog :D

Guest flyfany89

Finished Ep4, it was fun :) but I was wondering about few things:

all these who're living on Ja Ok house aren't related to her, right? :huh:

All what I know is that she'll pair with Julian Kang, but she's trying her best tutoring Hyun Kyung son :lol:

I know the guy from introducing a star friend, but he's living on the house with his GF, right? :)

I remember on the previous Eps Ja Ok told her how could she stuck to him all the time :P

I will answer your questions since I see that nobody has answered it yet.

All those who are living at Ja Ok's house aren't related to her.

And as for the guy living with his GF, I think I remember it was the other way around..the GF living with the guy.

Someone please correct me if I'm worng.

Also cute girl, thank you for the torrent links :]

I have a question because I have yet to see the first episode but... I remember seeing Kim Hye Sung in the trailer but he is not in the character listing. Is he only in the 1st episode?

Yea, you're right. Kim Hye Sung only came out for the first episode.

Loved the new episodes! It keeps getting more hilarious as we enter the main storyline where all teh chracters are revealed !!!

Btw, I need Chinese Translators ~ for this project, whether interested in producing softsubs or Viikii since both are easy to do ;( except Viikii is more time consuming. Please message me if you can be of help since all of the Viikii translators are busy with the new Primetime dramas, the High Kick 2 channels can't get as much help. Again....anyone who can translate Chinese (or kor), please message me if you can help since the show looks really promising.

Archived