[Sitcom 2009] Highkick Through The Roof 지붕 뚫고 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dudnaito

d/led all 7 episodes automatically, cause i was a fan of the first, and although i haven't really watched it extensively, it doesn't seem that funny. Even when it gets funny, it gets kinda depressing sometimes. This is a sitcom, but it seems to take itself a bit seriously....-_-

anyone feel the same way or is it just me/should i just continue watching hoping it'll improve.

d/led all 7 episodes automatically, cause i was a fan of the first, and although i haven't really watched it extensively, it doesn't seem that funny. Even when it gets funny, it gets kinda depressing sometimes. This is a sitcom, but it seems to take itself a bit seriously....-_-

anyone feel the same way or is it just me/should i just continue watching hoping it'll improve.

I feel the same way, but I'm enjoying it a lot, it'l like a drama with a few sitcom moments, kinda like THJ !,,, I'm guessing it'll become really funny once the two sis become maids.

Guest lucky_moon

I feel the same way, but I'm enjoying it a lot, it'l like a drama with a few sitcom moments, kinda like THJ !,,, I'm guessing it'll become really funny once the two sis become maids.

me too I'm enjoying the sitcom can't wait when the 2 sisters will become a maids it'll be more fun, for now they're more focusing on the grandfather love story with the principle :)

I want the OST XD

cause you are my girl

you are the one that I envision in my dreams

and when you're around

I can't express the way I feel inside

This drama is a mixture between serious and funny. I love it :D

Drunk Jung Eum is more helpful than when she is sober XD I'm glad Joon Hyuk's teacher thought he cheated! He didn't study willing so he deserves what he got. rofl

I love how Shin Ae's scenes when she cries but keeps eating whatever she sees! Turning sad moments into something funny is really impressive. I kept laughing the whole time. Well, my eyes were teary when the sisters hugged.

I can't believe Shin Ae will be lost again! D=

me too I'm enjoying the sitcom can't wait when the 2 sisters will become a maids it'll be more fun, for now they're more focusing on the grandfather love story with the principle :)

I agree it does seem to be focus on the grandad love story, maybe because they have been found out it won't as much now.

I'm wondering how the two sisters are going to become maids. Poor Shin Ae is going to be lost again. When Shin Ae runs off the train doesn't the person standing by Shin Sae Kyung look like Lee Ji Hoon/Daniel Chae or it could just be my imagine.

Hwang Jung Eum is a better tutor when she is drunk, least he learnt something for once, even though the teacher didn't believe him :D

Guest lucky_moon

The exciting will begin tomorrow since the 2 sisters will start working as a maids to the Grandfather family but it seems they'll have a hard times because of the other & her spoiled daughter <_<

The exciting will begin tomorrow since the 2 sisters will start working as a maids to the Grandfather family but it seems they'll have a hard times because of the other & her spoiled daughter <_<

Me too, so excited....and I like the approach they are taking with all teh love relationships. LOL, the preview at teh end....When she slapped her....I was like O.O I wonder what Shin Ae did... we'll have to find out tomorrow :o

Guest yeohweping

Will he be cinderella's prince? Or has her prince already appeared?

200909162022411020_1.jpg

Why are outsiders better than my own family?

200909162040011001_1.jpg

Looks like Ji Hoon will be falling for Se Kyung in the following eps while Jung Eum will be having a crush on Ji Hoon and Julian'll be having affection for Se Kyung. Shin Ae will be bullied by the spoilt Hae Ri (Poor girl Vs rich girl line)

Future plot could be that Ji Hoon will fall for Se Kyung but Hyun Kyung will oppose to it because of their different status. The girls' dad will come back rich, Shin Ae and Hae Ri could be switched at birth, the girls' dad is a family friend, AJ likes Shin Ae, Hae Ri becomes jealous because everyone likes Shin Ae instead of her

Looks like Ji Hoon will be falling for Se Kyung in the following eps while Jung Eum will be having a crush on Ji Hoon and Julian'll be having affection for Se Kyung. Shin Ae will be bullied by the spoilt Hae Ri (Poor girl Vs rich girl line)

Future plot could be that Ji Hoon will fall for Se Kyung but Hyun Kyung will oppose to it because of their different status. The girls' dad will come back rich, Shin Ae and Hae Ri could be switched at birth, the girls' dad is a family friend, AJ likes Shin Ae, Hae Ri becomes jealous because everyone likes Shin Ae instead of her

Are you serious?! I was totally rooting for se Kyung and Ji Hoon, not likin Jung eum with Ji Hoon :(... I kinda liked her relationship with Joon Hyuk :( aww man.....I hope tehy don't pull a messy ending like HK 1...where the student fell for the teacher but the teacher fell for someone else whom had someone else =.=. Then again....the narrator might pull strings since Se Kyung is younger than Ji Hoon....so it's kinda pointing a Jung Eum x Ji Hoon TT_TT poor Julien lol...just floating around~

Guest yeohweping

Ep.09 ~ 10 (little preview spoilers)

Se Kyung & Shin Ae moved into Sun Jae's home after he promised to give Se Kyung the housemaid's job. And they ended up staying in clothes room upon arriving, Hae Ri gave Shin Ae a slap when she sees Shin Ae putting on her hair clip. Hyun Kyung who hasn't approved of employing Se Kyung, askes them to leave. The unfeeling Ji Hoon who rarely comes home, finds his heart pitying Se Kyung when he sees her crying in her sleep in his room.

Jun Hyuk went to his ex-teacher's dad's funeral dispite Hyun Kyung's disapproval.

Jung Eum gets a lift from Ji Hoon after Jun Hyuk's lessons but ended up being drove to an unknown destination when Ji Hoon forgets that she hasn't got off his car and he needed to speed off to somewhere else

could be that Ji Hoon will fall for Se Kyung but Hyun Kyung will oppose to it because of their different status. The girls' dad will come back rich, Shin Ae and Hae Ri could be switched at birth, the girls' dad is a family friend, AJ likes Shin Ae, Hae Ri becomes jealous because everyone likes Shin Ae instead of

I would like to see Se Kyung with Ji Hoon. He doesn't seem to fit with Jung Eum, plus there has been lots of coincidences with Se Kyung and Ji Hoon. Maybe it will be one sided with Jung Eum. Poor Shin Ae getting slapped, I hope Hae Ri becomes nicer in the later eps. Hopefully Julian will find someone as well

Thanks for the preview yeohweping

Here a link to article about High Kick

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

Archived