[Sitcom 2009] Highkick Through The Roof 지붕 뚫고 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Dream of Se Kyung and Ji Hoon totally got crashed as soon as I saw the preview for Episode 10... I couldn't understand much but will this relationship really be one-sided?

Guest yeohweping

When 2 very different girls meet

20090918094706009.jpg

20090918094112349.jpg

My Dream of Se Kyung and Ji Hoon totally got crashed as soon as I saw the preview for Episode 10... I couldn't understand much but will this relationship really be one-sided?

It could that Ji Hoon is begging Eum Jung to pretend to be his girlfriend because of his friends. His words in the end, could be 'This is the first time, I'm begging someone for help'.

I was thinking the same thing. I want Se Kyung and Ji Hoon. I've noticed in the opening though that Eum Jung and Ji Hoon are together in it, so maybe it's not going to be one-sided.

Hae Ri isn't a very nice child at all. I can't wait when she gets jealous of Shin Ae, maybe it will teach her a lesson and she will become nicer :D

Guest lucky_moon

Ep10 was great, a bittersweet moments for the old couple :) , despite their age but they are really an adorable couple..

snzdj8.jpg

anyone know the 2 songs played on Tonight Ep :lol:

Guest InDuhRain

I tired to go into cute girls BT link but it keeps redirecting me back to bt's main page.

I even registered and everything but it still won't show up.

Weird because it worked yesterday.

Anyone have an idea why this is happening?

:o Thanx for the batch release cute girl!

I also liked the lil romantic scene of Lee Soon Jae ....it was nice & original to make something like this...

Can't wait for the next episode :D

Ep 11 Preview

열혈청춘, 이순재!

순재의 열정 앞에 현경도 일단 지켜보자는 심정이 되고, 자신의 감정을 자옥에게 고

스란히 보여준 순재는 뜨거운 열정의 결과로 몸져눕고 만다.

현경은 순재의 건강이 걱정스러우면서도 무모한 순재의 행동에 화가 치밀고...

한편, 세경은 현경의 말에 따라 본격적인 살림을 시작하는데 산 넘어 산이라 했던가!

당최 제대로 할 수 있는 것이 없고 모든 것이 오토매틱인 지금의 현실에 적응이 되

지 않고...

서울은 온통 신애와 세경 자매가 이해할 수 없는 것들로 가득하기만 한데...

Also if anyone wants me to put the previews up for the right of the week I will.

d/led all 7 episodes automatically, cause i was a fan of the first, and although i haven't really watched it extensively, it doesn't seem that funny. Even when it gets funny, it gets kinda depressing sometimes. This is a sitcom, but it seems to take itself a bit seriously....-_-

anyone feel the same way or is it just me/should i just continue watching hoping it'll improve.

^ same here. and i thought i was the only one. i guess while the director/PD is the same, the writer(s) is/are different.

even the pace is totally different. this is so different from the original Highkick version. sitcoms are usually funny but to be honest this isn't funny. it more feels like a 30 minute /daily drama.

Archived